Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 08:16 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,968,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
You may have some strange homo erotic issue going on. There is no reason why thoughts of other men should stimulate you unless you have some under lying issues- Now that I have slightly insulted you- It might be in the alternative an alpha male thing..that other males are rendered helpless and by that you feel empowered. Now if all these competing males were free- and presented unbridled male animal competition- the reverse might take place- You might suffer from some intimidation and shrinkage. You sound like a guy who gloats in the loss of power in others...definitely not a generous person.
Ok, a more sophisticated approach. I take that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 08:29 AM

220 posts, read 363,584 times
Didn't work, Half

So I'm forced to address your request here. Hoping this is not a thread derailment.

Success in meeting and courting the opposite sex isn't solely reliant on great looks or money. I am very average in most senses of the word. My personality isn't magnetic and I am physically average. I never made gobs of money. I don't have miraculous stories of world-wide adventure. I don't have a foreign accent.

So if you're a regular average guy like myself, I have great news for you: Its a numbers game. Honestly, its that simple. You don't have to be the most attractive guy, or the smartest, or most successful. If you are lacking in any of these areas, don't apologize for it. The most beautiful girls out there are also typically some of the most shy ones. Because most men are afraid to approach them, so they are often not approached at all. Gawked at yes, but that's different. So use that to your advantage. She will be impressed with your courage and confidence.

Make it a goal to strike a conversation once a day with a strange girl you find interesting and/or attractive. Keep a log. Yes, keep a log. It will keep you motivated to stick to the challenge. Anyway, If after a few minutes of conversation she seems interesting, ask her out. When you are rejected (which will happen most of the time), shrug it off and thank her for her time. You might have made a friend at least, and believe me there's no better friend than a single female. If you challenge yourself to approach one female a day and ask each one of them out, you'll be amazed at the opportunities that will be before you. After a month, its likely that you'll have too many opportunities, and then you'll have another problem that you'll be thankful to have.

Above all, always make eye contact and be yourself. Let your personality be free and do not conform to what you think she wants you to be. You'll be fine and you'll meet a wonderful person who you can build a relationship with. If that's what you want to accomplish.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:37 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,813,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
Ok, a more sophisticated approach. I take that.
Don't be a creep. You seem better than that. So what if you have discovered a slight little personal quirk that manifests itself sexually....shake it off- It's just some silly fetish. At least you unlike most recognize that human beings can have all sorts of weird quirks. You are honest with yourself. Most are ashamed of these slight abnormalities. Good luck and stop being so empathetic...Yes you are showing some sort of empathy and putting yourself in the place of these incarcerated males...and imagine their frustration and rage....

Were you the kid who would get into the tree house and pull up the ladder then taunt others with _ nawh nawh nawh - nawh nawh na? You strike me as a bit of a clown...sexuality is a weird and super complex thing...give your self a good smack on the yap next time you look in the mirror and then say "what the hell is the matter with you?"

Old 07-22-2013, 09:13 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,194,972 times
Once, it's "ha ha, idiot criminal."

Anything more than that is petty and ugly. You need a new hobby.

Still thinking about it 5 years later is creepy and obsessive. Get help.

Old 07-22-2013, 01:06 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,228,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotAnyGrapes View Post
When I met my wife 5 ago, her boyfriend at the time in jail for a serious tax fraud violation that landed him 11 years in jail. He was already in for 8 months when I met her, but obviously she was losing interest in him. We went on a few dates, then went exclusive and then got serious ..

But once we were serious, the guy called her asking why he hadn't heard from her in awhile. She broke the news to him that she was seeing me. After she hung up, she gave me the most amazing BJ - and maybe not because her technique was better that night .. I simply noticed I was 100x more aroused thinking about this poor guy in some jail cell, powerless do do anything to keep this amazing woman away from me. And she is amazing in all ways. She's incredibly sexually attractive and she's a blast to be with on dates, or just casually hanging out. After that, the guy wrote countless letters and left tons of messages on her answering machine crying and begging her to not leave him. Whenever my gf and I had sex, I got extra pleasure thinking about how this guy is suffering horrific heartbreak combined with sexual frustration, and the one woman he had before he went is all mine, satifying me to no end.

We eventually got married, had kids and moved overseas, I don't know if the guy is out now or not. But occasionally I still think about this poor schleb and the years he lost and above all, the woman he lost.I know this is horrendous for me to take pleasure in this. I almost feel like I must be a sadist or a psychopath to think this way, but for whatever reason .. I do.
Good grief...5 years and you're still harping on it? I'm not buying whatever it is you're trying to sell

Old 07-22-2013, 01:17 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,987,260 times
kind of says something about he woman, too, knowing that you're gettin' off on the fact that her ex is in jail while 5+ years down the road.

Old 07-22-2013, 01:22 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,640,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
"I said she's a Tiger, she belongs to me." - Tony Montana, Scarface.
Sure, although I can do without the criminal activity.

Old 07-22-2013, 01:32 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
What the actual ****? Just when I think this place can't get any more stupid. Somone goes and proves me wrong.
Clearly, some people just have WAY too much time on their hands

Old 07-22-2013, 01:34 PM

105 posts, read 283,873 times
He prolly isn't thinking about your wife anymore. He's prolly got a new "ol lady" to write, visit, and send him money. Maybe even have sex with him. Most prisoners are good at that.

Your obsession with him isn't normal. The first time, I get it, but you're still thinking about him years later and you're taking pleasure in someone else's bad luck who really did nothing to you, besides *** on your wife's face before you. You're a sad human being. Move on.

Old 07-22-2013, 01:35 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Clearly, some people just have WAY too much time on their hands
I am inclinded to believe the OP's story. It is pathetic on so many levels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships