Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 12:58 AM

355 posts, read 389,018 times

Advertisements

you women don't understand men

getting laid is like finding money

I wouldn't go through an indiana jones style booby trapped temple for a dollar, but I'd go through it for a briefcase full of $20 million

but I'd bend over on the street to pick up any amount of money(except pennies)

that's sort of how men think of sex

if a woman is throwing herself at you, attractiveness is far less important, it becomes a question of whether or not you want to get laid(or if you want to hold out for something better)

men also think of "would you do her?" and "would you date her?" as 2 entirely seperate questions that could have different answers for the same person

evidently, women don't think like that, but this should explain everything.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:30 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
I don't believe OP has ever had sex.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:39 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalRites View Post
I made a thread about this and it got closed because of some inflammatory content or what not. Anyways, I want to remake this thread in a more serious way

For those unaware, I slept with this girl last night who I met through my friend's girlfriend. It was a great night and she was absolutely all over me. She is super nice and has the kind of personality I like. Her face is cute but the problem is that her figure is a turnoff for me. She's about 15-20 Lbs chunky and she does not have a bodytype that hides that (she is naturally more thin boned and would look much better skinny vs curvy).

Anyways, I'm very conflicted here. I really like her but I feel almost no attraction to her. She texted me today and I didn't respond because I am not sure if I want to lead her on (if I'm not going to go forward with this). The reason I'm really conflicted is because that's the first time a girl has been really attracted to me like that in quite a while. Am I giving up something that could potentially be excellent in the long term? Will she get in better shape dating somebody like myself who is a fitness junkie? Honestly, dating somebody a little overweight is a scary concept for me because most overweight people look worse as they get older. But then if I don't go along with this, what If I don't meet somebody for another very long period? Hell what If I don't meet somebody ever?
Hm, why she attracted you before you slept?
You should go out with her and find something attractive in her personality except her body.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:05 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
I don't believe this thread. I can't imagine any man being this stupid about women. OP has a problem getting laid and when he does he complains.

Old 07-23-2013, 04:49 AM

11,396 posts, read 24,449,916 times
Quote:
One thing I'm starting to realize and it's making me hate myself is that I know she's going to think of me as just another guy who wanted to get laid and ditch her.
You are that kind of guy. Face the facts.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:39 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,563,461 times
In all honesty, do we even really know that the girl in this equation gives one whit about this guy, herself?

That said, it really doesn't make the guy's actions any less desperate/pitiful, though.

Hypothetically speaking, anyway...I'm with others, who strongly doubt that this is even a real post.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:40 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,425,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
you women don't understand men

getting laid is like finding money

I wouldn't go through an indiana jones style booby trapped temple for a dollar, but I'd go through it for a briefcase full of $20 million

but I'd bend over on the street to pick up any amount of money(except pennies)

that's sort of how men think of sex

if a woman is throwing herself at you, attractiveness is far less important, it becomes a question of whether or not you want to get laid(or if you want to hold out for something better)

men also think of "would you do her?" and "would you date her?" as 2 entirely seperate questions that could have different answers for the same person

evidently, women don't think like that, but this should explain everything.
Add the word "some" before everytime you have mentioned men and its more accurate.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:03 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,236,547 times
If I recall, from the other thread, this guy doesnt get much female attention at all. And if I recall correctly, he actually has a good job and money. So, with this gal all over him at first meeting, ooohing and aaahing, and telling him what a wonderful sexy fabulous guy he is, and rolling with him within hours, I think she is thrilled she found someone with a steady paycheck. As much as he's playing her, she's playing him. He's no different from a girl who gets little attention from men, then someone comes up to her and pays her a little attention (because he wants to get laid) and she's so thrilled with the attention she falls for it. So he's falling for it too, even tho he says he's not attracted her her. He's falling for the ooohing and aaaahing and sex...hard to turn that down when you don't get any of it. And she's playing sooooo easy to get because she found a guy with a steady paycheck. I've seen it happen a million times.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:09 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,299,871 times
Quote:
One thing I'm starting to realize and it's making me hate myself is that I know she's going to think of me as just another guy who wanted to get laid and ditch her.
That is pretty much the real truth that you painted in this thread. Exactly.

If that's the type of guy you are:
-Own it, don't try to fool yourself
-don't lie about it
-admit you're shallow already, and quit denying it.

You totally said you slept with her because you were horny, it's been a while, and it made you feel good. You totally said you were considering ditching her, to the point of not returning her texts.

Quit trying to defend yourself, and either be a man and deal with the situation, or admit (primarily to your self) that you are a shallow doosh, and will never have a real relationship until you stop treating women like a piece of meat.

(And I'm pretty liberal and open minded with my ideas about sex, but jimeny crickets, you sir are a doosh!)

Old 07-23-2013, 06:24 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,425,022 times
Ahhh yes after reading more of the OP's posts now in this thread. I wish I hadn't wasted my time giving a serious reply earlier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships