Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 09:52 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,154,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalRites View Post
I was just responding to a statement...

I didn't say bad things about her. I think she's a wonderful person

Do you not notice that I only really want to go out with her if I can see myself dating her long term?
Do you not notice that you have repeatedly called her chubby and repeatedly talked about how you are not attracted to her? How do you not see those as bad things? You are NOT attracted to her BECAUSE of her body - and you don't see that as a bad thing?

Look - grow up, stop giving out this type of personal information on the internet, don't sleep with someone and then call them chubby to everyone on the internet, don't sleep with people you aren't attracted to, stop thinking about how wonderful you are, stop stroking your own ego, stop looking for someone to stroke your ego for you, stop complaining about other men, stop trying to look for some model from an internet pic - and
START focusing on making a connection with people, start trying to be a better person, and start seeing yourself as part of the universe instead of the center of it.

Old 07-22-2013, 09:54 PM

70 posts, read 97,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you with the perfect candidate [ImmortalRites] for the futuristic 'robotic Real Doll'. She will always match his physical requirements, never need too much tending and care, will never cause him any angst and be ready for sex on demand when he needs to get some, she will come with programmable role play fantasies, only 'build him up', and never let him down with any demands. Most purchasers recoup their 'investment' in unpaid dinners, nights out on the town and no need to purchase gifts, etc..."

Let the social brain atrophy begin.

This is what I was getting at in another thread about male / female relations. This attitude seems sadly more and more prevalent.

Not what I'm looking for in the slightest bit. I don't know what the hell you're talking about

Old 07-22-2013, 09:54 PM

102,182 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
She seduced me and vice versa
Take responsibility for your decisions.

I'm curious to know what your friends think of you when they find out you used her and dumped her. I wonder what kind of friends you have.

Old 07-22-2013, 09:56 PM

40,949 posts, read 49,150,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You're not doing a good job of impressing any of the ladies on here. Wonder why ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Look - grow up, stop giving out this type of personal information on the internet, don't sleep with someone and then call them chubby to everyone on the internet, don't sleep with people you aren't attracted to, stop thinking about how wonderful you are, stop stroking your own ego, stop looking for someone to stroke your ego for you, stop complaining about other men, stop trying to look for some model from an internet pic - and
START focusing on making a connection with people, start trying to be a better person, and start seeing yourself as part of the universe instead of the center of it.
There you go dude. I tried to warn you.

You might change Names here on Cd and try it again. You're Rep is shot and you'll get no sympathy.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:02 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,244,911 times
Quote:
She seduced me and vice versa
And you were saying fat people have no self control? Where was your self control?

Old 07-22-2013, 10:03 PM

70 posts, read 97,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
And you were saying fat people have no self control? Where was your self control?

It was still a lot of fun...

Old 07-22-2013, 10:05 PM

364 posts, read 559,827 times
I had sex with a woman I was very attracted to mentally, but physically, there was nothing. Yes, there was alcohol involved. I felt horrible about it, and told her in person the next day that it wouldn't work, I was sorry, and couldn't lead her on.

It's a very rude awakening when you make a mistake like this, and I hope you learn a lesson like I did.

One thing I have noticed here is that the OP is being almost totally attacked as if he seduced this girl, banged her, and then threw her out on the street with cab fare. I am not defending some things he's said her, but it sounds as if it was definitely a two-way street.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:05 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,538,654 times
Quote:
One thing I'm starting to realize and it's making me hate myself is that I know she's going to think of me as just another guy who wanted to get laid and ditch her. I really did like her last night and wanted to be with her but that attraction was more of a result of being showered with affection than anything else

I'm not a guy who goes around looking for one night stands
Sorry, you ARE "that guy." Might as well man up and own it.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:06 PM

102,182 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
He's putty in the face of compliments that make him feel attractive and wanted. He almost asked out a stripper at a club because she gave him a lap dance and made him feel "special". He thought she was serious.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:06 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,154,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Sword View Post
I had sex with a woman I was very attracted to mentally, but physically, there was nothing. Yes, there was alcohol involved. I felt horrible about it, and told her in person the next day that it wouldn't work, I was sorry, and couldn't lead her on.

It's a very rude awakening when you make a mistake like this, and I hope you learn a lesson like I did.

One thing I have noticed here is that the OP is being almost totally attacked as if he seduced this girl, banged her, and then threw her out on the street with cab fare. I am not defending some things he's said her, but it sounds as if it was definitely a two-way street.
Did you go on the internet the next day and start a thread about it? Did you list the reasons why you weren't attracted to her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.