Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 10:50 AM

2,349 posts, read 5,423,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Personally, no. A big, big no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redallen View Post
yes it is possible to be sexually satisfied. I have great difficulty achieving orgasm but still enjoy sex very much and do not feel frustrated.

My analogy is that if you order an ice cream sundae and they forget to put the cherry on top but everything else is on it, it's still a damn good sundae!
Verify different responses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2013, 11:00 AM

706 posts, read 1,203,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
About 10% of women are unable to ever reach orgasm (primary anorgasmia), yet many are in satisfying relationships and enjoy sex for intimacy.

Anorgasmia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Female Orgasms: Myths and Facts
No they're not. You have sex and never c*m and see how much you like it.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:03 AM

30,740 posts, read 21,872,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plmokn View Post
Verify different responses.

No surprise. Most people speak from their own experiences combined with a few statistics and apply that to everyone else. Appies to most every topic.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:04 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,427,520 times
completely depends on the person and what they are looking for out of sexual interaction tbth

ive been with those who could go off at the drop of a hat and keep it going until their body literally refused to take any more stimulation and those who where completely unable to without some serious external stimulation, often nothing would happen at all in the end.

they where all equally satisfied for very different reasons

there are more factors at play then "what feels good"
"what feels good" is subjective to everyone. you have a mental, physical and psychological component that makes the end "satisfaction"

that's not going to ever be the same for "everyone" based on the amount of variables that ultimately determines what is "satisfactory" for ones self.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
No surprise. Most people speak from their own experiences combined with a few statistics and apply that to everyone else. Appies to most every topic.

One topic it wouldn't apply to is men. The overwhelming majority of men must have the big O.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
About 10% of women are unable to ever reach orgasm (primary anorgasmia), yet many are in satisfying relationships and enjoy sex for intimacy.

Anorgasmia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Female Orgasms: Myths and Facts
WRT to the 10%. Does that apply to your personal experiences.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:07 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,868,617 times
Quote:
I can't see the answer being "yes" if this question was asked as applied for men. Men have to climax or it isn't really that good.

What about women? Can they enjoy regular sex without ever (like not even once a year) climaxing?
No. That would be awful, horrible. My husband knows it's all about me, then he can do whatever he wants

Old 07-23-2013, 11:09 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,449,819 times
Quote:
WRT to the 10%. Does that apply to your personal experiences.
No, I've never dated a woman who could not reach orgasm, though some have a more difficult time getting there than others.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
One topic it wouldn't apply to is men. The overwhelming majority of men must have the big O.
Thats what I would say intuitively, but I haven't been dissatisfied the few times I didn't get there.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Thats what I would say intuitively, but I haven't been dissatisfied the few times I didn't get there.
I have. It's like starving and walking into a pizza parlor and smelling the pizzas and watching them make it then sitting down then having someone cut you slice then you grab a big juicy piece and guide it to your mouth, and then you open your mouth...and it is pulled away and you have to leave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships