Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 11:26 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times

Advertisements

Can women be sexually satisfied by their partner if they never climax?

Birds And Bees 101: No.

Seriously, OP, do you have to ask? Did you think women were some alien specie that didn't need that, so it's ok to just use them? What are you guys thinking???!!! :headbang:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2013, 11:28 AM

31,048 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
No, I've never dated a woman who could not reach orgasm, though some have a more difficult time getting there than others.
Same here, at least in recent memory. Thats the problem with people applying statistics to everyone. They may barely apply to a group that your in. Prostitutes, house wives, and nuns are also in those polls which skews the results. If your a sexually open person the likelyhood of someone being with a non-orgasmic partner in the first place is slim. It's like PIV orgasms in women being uncommon. Apparently that type of woman is not attracted to me

Old 07-23-2013, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmokn View Post
I have. It's like starving and walking into a pizza parlor and smelling the pizzas and watching them make it then sitting down then having someone cut you slice then you grab a big juicy piece and guide it to your mouth, and then you open your mouth...and it is pulled away and you have to leave.
Very good, OP! Remember that every time you go into a sexual encounter with a woman! This is why women don't have sex freely. This is what it's all about. All the guys complaining that women are "picky", or "don't like sex", this is why they don't just jump into bed with anyone at the drop of a hat, like guys want to do. This is the crux of the whole matter! Women LOVE sex. They just REALLY HATE bad sex and selfish guys who just use them without giving them what they need!

By the way, your father was supposed to tell you this when you were about 15.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:32 AM

31,048 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
I have. It's like starving and walking into a pizza parlor and smelling the pizzas and watching them make it then sitting down then having someone cut you slice then you grab a big juicy piece and guide it to your mouth, and then you open your mouth...and it is pulled away and you have to leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post

Seriously, OP, do you have to ask? Did you think women were some alien specie that didn't need that, so it's ok to just use them? What are you guys thinking???!!! :headbang:

And, as you see from some of the results here, some people can be satisfied not climaxing.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
And, as you see from some of the results here, some people can be satisfied not climaxing.
In a steady relationship, if it doesn't happen occasionally, it's ok. But as a steady diet? Nobody can be satisfied. Reality check!

Old 07-23-2013, 11:37 AM

2,349 posts, read 5,436,140 times
Quote:

I guess you missed the posts that disagreed with your opinion such as

Quote:
Originally Posted by redallen View Post
yes it is possible to be sexually satisfied. I have great difficulty achieving orgasm but still enjoy sex very much and do not feel frustrated.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:41 AM

We should take a poll re: how many women would be happy in a relationship having sex without orgasm as a steady diet.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:47 AM

2,349 posts, read 5,436,140 times
Quote:
We should take a poll re: how many women would be happy in a relationship having sex without orgasm as a steady diet.
Go for it.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:52 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
Quote:
I can't see the answer being "yes" if this question was asked as applied for men. Men have to climax or it isn't really that good.

What about women? Can they enjoy regular sex without ever (like not even once a year) climaxing?
No.

Old 07-23-2013, 12:08 PM

4,625 posts, read 12,295,255 times
I would say there are many different variations of sex in a healthy relationship. I personally need her to climax sometimes as much as her I would imagine. Any man who doesn't feel this way must be crazy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships