Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 11:09 PM

133 posts, read 249,951 times

Advertisements

Guy claims that for relationships women will make looks matter less but when it comes to hooking up and one night stands women care more about looks than men do.

Women care more about looks than men do | Dreaming Yet Living
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2013, 11:13 PM

29 posts, read 49,295 times
What a dumb article. "Women should overlook my physical imperfections, oh by the way I only go after super hot young babes"

LOL the inherent hypocrisy in the PUA world is hilarious

Old 07-24-2013, 05:36 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,344,724 times
Women care more about looks than men do"? Are you guys buying this?

It depends on what you're sellin for.

EDIT: BTW do you accept gift cards?

Old 07-24-2013, 05:39 PM

355 posts, read 388,981 times
makes sense, in a ONS shallow traits are more important, things like money and status are less important because you won't be with them long enough to experience them, same with things like personality and maturity and responsibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFallsDown View Post
What a dumb article. "Women should overlook my physical imperfections, oh by the way I only go after super hot young babes"

LOL the inherent hypocrisy in the PUA world is hilarious
you say that, and yet, most PUA will tell you that looks help, but they're not the be all end all, game is.

Old 07-24-2013, 06:29 PM

I doubt the writer is a PUA.

Old 07-24-2013, 06:57 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,543 times
Looks like he is trying to sell something.

Old 07-24-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Looks like he is trying to sell something.
having read through it seems like he is saying looks matter a lot but people do not want to admit that they matter a lot for some reason

I can see why you would think that though since he links to some style post with fancy clothing so you might even be right.

Old 07-24-2013, 07:18 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptedWords View Post
having read through it seems like he is saying looks matter a lot but people do not want to admit that they matter a lot for some reason

I can see why you would think that though since he links to some style post with fancy clothing so you might even be right.
Looks matter a lot, I agree with that. But its foolish to say that women care more about looks than men. There are women out there that would crawl through broken glass for the chance to talk to Donald Trump, but you don't see men clamoring to date Oprah.

Old 07-24-2013, 07:34 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,878,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptedWords View Post
Guy claims that for relationships women will make looks matter less but when it comes to hooking up and one night stands women care more about looks than men do.

Women care more about looks than men do | Dreaming Yet Living
I agree. Men, when only seeking to get "laid," often lower their standards.

Old 07-29-2013, 01:45 PM

3,503 posts, read 7,497,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Looks matter a lot, I agree with that. But its foolish to say that women care more about looks than men. There are women out there that would crawl through broken glass for the chance to talk to Donald Trump, but you don't see men clamoring to date Oprah.
No, it's definitely not. Unless by "foolish", you mean "right on the mark". I can find any bunch of "studies" that guys have done with a "plain jane" looking guy and a model and the model gets the bulk of the responses online every time.

But, you have at least pointed out the overriding factor. Donald Trump can afford to file bankruptcy as often as he needs to or please to. I'll give you some one-handed applause for that.

Heck, you even point out, in a roundabout way, how little women have to do to get a date. Make kids once in a while and make a good home. Maybe that isn't so easy now, but whatever. Sure Harpo has cashmoney in piles, but she does nothing biologically for pretty much ANY guy out there. Besides, Stedman is a CEO. You really think Harpo was going to date a relative peasant? Please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships