Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 05:06 PM

896 posts, read 1,476,007 times

Advertisements

Well so far I know your wife stayed hot and never gained a pound. (congratulations) And your new girlfriend was a playboy playmate.

If we see any signs that you run deep....we will let you know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2013, 05:09 PM

56 posts, read 43,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestOne1 View Post
Well so far I know your wife stayed hot and never gained a pound. (congratulations) And your new girlfriend was a playboy playmate.

If we see any signs that you run deep....we will let you know.
Well, I have that weakness.

Old 08-06-2013, 05:51 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,708,740 times
OP, it's YOUR life to live, so live it how you wish. You have been through alot and if she makes you happy, so be it.

Wishing you the very best!

Old 08-06-2013, 06:33 PM

103 posts, read 366,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanFlyer45 View Post
LOL, no not a troll. I don't think a real troll would make the effort I've made here.

Not all of this story is happy, of course. Both of us have had painful and difficult pasts, but it's where you're going that counts not where you've been. There is a lot that hasn't been told here but it isn't germane to the story so it has been omitted. The main points are that everyone needs to be loved and that you never know what life has in store for you.

Your story is so beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. You are a good guy for sticking by your wife's side until the very end. You deserve to be happy and it looks like you are finding that happiness and joy with someone.

I wish you the best,

Old 08-06-2013, 07:38 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanFlyer45 View Post
What is wrong with you? I spent three million dollars on private schools and college educations. Airfare and hotels are not a major expense for me. I have no problem with her retiring at my expense. If you do, that is your privilege. I am doing fine.
You're beginning to sound obnoxious about your money and how you squander it. It's in poor taste to discuss these things yet you continue to blather on about it. It's plain to me you have bought your girlfriend. I hope she's a good investment.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:47 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,398,974 times
Cracking up that a 30 year old mother was a Playboy model and discovered in the modelling hub of Houston. The whole list of her attributes is such a bad cliche:

-Playboy model
-Long, blonde hair
-big ****
-French pedicures (!)
-Victoria's Secret
-The dumb hick with the heart of gold

I'm going back to the whole romance novel theory.

Old 08-07-2013, 02:28 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,422,144 times
I'm not fooled easily and I actually believe his story as legit. Either that or he is a great con artist.
Regardless it was/Is a solid contribution to the forum and as a debate.

Old 08-07-2013, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
You're beginning to sound obnoxious about your money and how you squander it. It's in poor taste to discuss these things yet you continue to blather on about it. It's plain to me you have bought your girlfriend. I hope she's a good investment.
Valid point. I was getting frustrated at this point over the Indy 500 expense. Mea culpa.

Old 08-07-2013, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
Cracking up that a 30 year old mother was a Playboy model and discovered in the modelling hub of Houston. The whole list of her attributes is such a bad cliche:

-Playboy model
-Long, blonde hair
-big ****
-French pedicures (!)
-Victoria's Secret
-The dumb hick with the heart of gold

I'm going back to the whole romance novel theory.
She was not a mother fifteen years ago, nor is she dumb. I said she was bright but uneducated.

Old 08-07-2013, 12:54 PM

4,489 posts, read 10,941,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
I'm not fooled easily and I actually believe his story as legit. Either that or he is a great con artist.
Regardless it was/Is a solid contribution to the forum and as a debate.
Some quick google image searching (thank you, MTV Catfish for your teachings) verifies at least the first half of the story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships