Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 02:31 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,703,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
\

And again staying over someone's place just HAPPENS it's never PLANNED
Really? Why do you think that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2013, 02:58 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
In our society if you are a man then you are a creep. If you are a loner you are a creep, if you go to a bar and sit by yourself you are a creep but if you sit next to a woman and try to start a conversation then you are a creep too. If you keep to yourself you are a weirdo and if you are a weirdo then you are a creep but if you approach a woman and she is not interested then you are a creep. So basically it seems like a no win situation for men since people think that only men can be creepy. If you are a man you will be a creep to some women no matter how you are or what you do.
I think you are on to something.

Would asking someone over to play naked twister wrong?

I would add baby oil if the answer was, 'sure.'

What?! Too much?

Old 08-19-2013, 03:00 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Really? Why do you think that?

It's like that in Philly not sure about other places

Old 08-19-2013, 03:20 PM

45,383 posts, read 60,575,206 times
Quote:
Oh come on. Have you ever, once, ever been outside Philadelphia? It's been awhile but I really can't imagine that Philly women (note women not females) are any different now than they were 30 or 35 years ago when I knew a few, in all ways that the word know, implies or infers. Which means that "unscheduled sleepovers" happened with fair regularity.

Then again, I wasn't paying them to come to my place.

Old 08-19-2013, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Really? Why do you think that is? Is there something in the air in Philly which makes its denizens so very different from those either in the rest of PA, in the US or in the world generally where this is concerned? Your statement (said twice and just to remind you) is, "staying over someone's place just HAPPENS it's never PLANNED".

Old 08-19-2013, 03:30 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Not trying to pander to the ladies, but as of late, this forum has been over run lately with creepy guys.

I mean some real creeps..... thanks goodness I don't have any daughters that might bring home one of these "winners"

Old 08-19-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Not trying to pander to the ladies, but as of late, this forum has been over run lately with creepy guys.

I mean some real creeps..... thanks goodness I don't have any daughters that might bring home one of these "winners"
My bad too in that I thought this was one of WPD's threads and now realize he once again went off track and did a hijack. Sorry about that, funyman. but I guess some of the responses do meet the "creepy" standard and make a point!

Old 08-19-2013, 04:23 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Yup that's why woman who are attracted to me finds my goofy turns on silly instead of creepy
A good percentage of Philly women = LOL!!! Motley women crew.

Maybe you recited the lyrics of that song "Creep - Radiohead" to her and then thought to herself, "no he's not a creep but is goofy."

Old 08-19-2013, 05:17 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Oh come on. Have you ever, once, ever been outside Philadelphia? It's been awhile but I really can't imagine that Philly women (note women not females) are any different now than they were 30 or 35 years ago when I knew a few, in all ways that the word know, implies or infers. Which means that "unscheduled sleepovers" happened with fair regularity.

Then again, I wasn't paying them to come to my place.

She was not being paid, only getting dinner but I was turned off by the spend the night question and we yet to meet face to face

Old 08-19-2013, 05:18 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Really? Why do you think that is? Is there something in the air in Philly which makes its denizens so very different from those either in the rest of PA, in the US or in the world generally where this is concerned? Your statement (said twice and just to remind you) is, "staying over someone's place just HAPPENS it's never PLANNED".

Yes, it's a philly thing,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships