Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 10:51 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman2012 View Post
Actually, she needs to be the one running from me.

Psalms 91:1-16 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you say, "The LORD is my refuge," and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation."

This is the Lords promise for those whom are seeking protection from your enemies and God WILL not let you be harmed.

Semantics.

Just move on, that's all

Old 08-19-2013, 10:55 AM

116 posts, read 144,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
I know there is pain involved with loosing your wife, but consider yourself lucky to be rid of her. Time and your faith in the Lord heals all wounds. Learn from this experience so it won't happen again. There are many other decent women out there that are looking for a good husband.
I have already moved on and I ALWAYS have my heart on God. My Lord, Jesus Christ, comes first before anyone or anything.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Semantics.

Just move on, that's all
Is that what you think? "Semantics" I am living proof that God does protect HIS children because in 2004, I was living in Miami and the four hurricanes that hit Florida I was living in a trailer. The whole park was ordered to leave but I did not because God told me to stay. Nothing happened to the trailer but everything around was hit with some kind of debris. The whole park lost electric, I was the only one who had electric.

Semantics, I say not.

Blessed, that's a YES!

Old 08-19-2013, 11:10 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times
Quote:
Is that what you think? "Semantics" I am living proof that God does protect HIS children because in 2004, I was living in Miami and the four hurricanes that hit Florida I was living in a trailer. The whole park was ordered to leave but I did not because God told me to stay. Nothing happened to the trailer but everything around was hit with some kind of debris. The whole park lost electric, I was the only one who had electric.

Semantics, I say not.

Blessed, that's a YES!
Good grief Why are you working so hard to argue here?

I was only saying that regardless of who is running away from whom is not the point

The point is to well away from his woman.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:18 AM

348 posts, read 498,273 times
Quote:
To go back to her first husband and gets a divorce from you after ten months into your marriage? That's what happened to me, my wife now ex says she is a Christian but she went back to an abusive ex-husband that had done everything to her from cheating to lying to stealing and even had visions of harming her. Her ex-husband even was in the psychiatric ward three time in six months. He has also used a ghb on her and she only had put an injunction against him. She also told me that the reason why he lost his job was the phone calls he was making and receiving was her. But that don't seem right when she had an injunction against him and he lost his job while he had an injunction against him. I alone know the whole truth of the reason why he got fired and she don't want to believe me, but she will find out the hard way by serving federal time because of his background of employment and background in the military. I still love her through my Lord, Jesus Christ, but because of what she had done to me I cannot be with her. I hope and pray that she sees what she had done to herself, breaks down and cries so much that she confesses to the authorities of what her ex, not me but the one whom she is with, had done to her and to the USA as well. This man is considered armed and extremely dangerous. I tried to get an injunction against them, but Pasco County court kept on denying them.
Send on anonymous email to her family explaining the situation and let her go. She obviously is still a victim to him and will probably end up in big trouble.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow bear View Post
Send on anonymous email to her family explaining the situation and let her go. She obviously still a victim to him and will probably end in big trouble.
Well, her mother is the reason why she went back to her ex and her father passed away sometime in March of this year. I say that she was doomed from the beginning. Her first husband did everything evil and she was looking for comfort. Well, I gave her comfort, love, respect, and the most part of all this, I GAVE HER freedom which he never did. He lied to their doctor and had her drivers license taken away so she would not know that he was cheating on her. Other words, he made sure she stayed at home.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:32 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,519,061 times
Why do you care at this point? You say you have moved on, but this whole thread has been about how the big bad eveil ex-husbvand came and stole her away from you. She evidently went back willingly. It's time to move on. Oh, that's right. You have moved on. My bad.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:32 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,450,158 times
you picked up a lost puppy and expected it to act like a cat when you gave it milk
...move on with your life

Old 08-19-2013, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
you picked up a lost puppy and expected it to act like a cat when you gave it milk
...move on with your life
I guess you have seen where I said, I have moved on....oh that's why you posted what you posted. My bad.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:50 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,450,158 times
Quote:
I guess you have seen where I said, I have moved on....oh that's why you posted what you posted. My bad.
then why are you here arguing over trivial facts of the matter?

if you understood you would have no questions to be asked.
this is what "moving on" encompasses: an understanding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships