Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 08:35 PM

26 posts, read 98,065 times

Advertisements

I always try to give people the benefit of a doubt...I couldnt really fault her for having friends before meeting me but I believe that once in a relationship there should be boundaries set. But she is failing to see what is going on here.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:35 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,424,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Maybe she's "hot". Many men seem willing to overlook anything in order to get a woman who's "hot". Though if she were "hot", you'd think she'd be able to angle a better job than a dollar store.

Glad I'm not one of those guys. lol

Old 08-20-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
So, this is the other side of the story. I would bet the farm that she simply got tired of your constant jealously and belittlement of her friend that she finally got fed up with your antics and this is her opportunity to get away from you momentarily while she figures out what to do. Which is further evidenced by:

Fight + court date = domestic dispute.
You really think that's what's goin on through her head?

Old 08-20-2013, 08:38 PM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguy82 View Post
Yeah, I've been wondering about that, too. Have you had anger issues since the beginning of the marriage? And what were dating and the engagement like?

Who's going to pull the plug on the charge card she used to pay for the trip?

Old 08-20-2013, 08:39 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,999,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguy82 View Post
It might be. Not that she's right to think that way, but the point is she has clearly rationalized her relationship with this friend of hers and you, despite being the man she married, are the "newcomer" who is being jealous and unreasonable. Seeing it from her perspective may help a lot, even if you cannot justify her perspective.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Nobody is against you. In fact, those who have posted have overwhelmingly taken your side. But it's obvious we're not getting all the facts. You could have taken the time to compose a better post to start this.

Anyway, too late for that.

Do you want to salvage your marriage? Or are you willing to move on?
Well when I said "twenty against one" I just meant that I'm trying to respond to that many people coming at me at once with different questions lol. And yes I should have added more detail but I just wwanted a quick solution to my problem.
And btw I'm not sure if I want to stay with this woman especially since she dosen't seem to grasp what a marriage should be the way I do. Maybe I should just start the walking away papers:-(

Old 08-20-2013, 08:40 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Well, you're mother is smart. Her's is as glaringly stupid as your wife.

My mother would NEVER support such a stupid endevour.
My Mother would have already slapped the stupid right out of me several times over.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:42 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
So, this is the other side of the story. I would bet the farm that she simply got tired of your constant jealously and belittlement of her friend that she finally got fed up with your antics and this is her opportunity to get away from you momentarily while she figures out what to do. Which is further evidenced by:

Fight + court date = domestic dispute.
I respectively disagree as I look at it at a different angle, to me it sounds like that her man friend "makes her excited" and doesn't like it when her husband puts his foot down to keep his eyes off of his wife. This man imo is a bf not "just a friend".

This is a mess which needs to be rectified by the OP living at another address immediately before she starts accusing the OP of garbage which he didn't do to her in which the police will be called and he the OP could possibly be sleeping in the slammer just for being in the same living space. So the OP should rum fast, run far from her as she's sounds like a manipulative troublemaker imo.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:42 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
She allowed another person to tell you to "step off"?!

It doesn't even matter if there are no romantic intentions, she's taking a trip that you want to take with her, with someone else.

This whole thing is so bad I hope it's not real.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-20-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yeah, I've been wondering about that, too. Have you had anger issues since the beginning of the marriage? And what were dating and the engagement like?

Who's going to pull the plug on the charge card she used to pay for the trip?
I really cant do anything about it. It's her card that she's always had, my name is not on it so I have no say so on what happens with it. And no we have not had alot of anger issues, she is just very close to her "friend".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships