Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2013, 10:07 PM

302 posts, read 303,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolitaAvenue View Post
Seriously, I won't upload a picture of my body.
There's nothing wrong with being a BBW. I like them big, curvy girls. You should be proud of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2013, 10:11 PM

151 posts, read 210,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashrulez View Post
There's nothing wrong with being a BBW. I like them big, curvy girls. You should be proud of it.
Well, you're curious. I have uploaded a picture. I'm going to take it down soon. I'm not here for this kind of game.
However, I want to prove you wrong. Just because someone doesn't show their body, doesn't mean they're obese and they're ashamed of themselves. What a narrow-minded and simplistic view you have.

Even if I had thunder thighs, I don't think it's an excuse to make fun of someone.

No makeup on, I look gross, beware.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:19 PM

Quote:

No makeup on, I look gross, beware.
You should really stop using self-deprecation as a defense mechanism. Also, you're easily manipulated. It took me two posts to get you to put up a new pic.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashrulez View Post
You should really stop using self-deprecation as a defense mechanism. Also, you're easily manipulated. It took me two posts to get you to put up a new pic.
I knew you were going to say this, oddly enough. How am I using self-depreciation as a defense mechanism?
I just stated I looked gross. That's a fact.

And yes, I did post a picture after two posts, so what? You do really believe you manipulated me into posting this picture?

Old 08-24-2013, 10:27 PM

Quote:
I knew you were going to say this, oddly enough.
I would hope so. So, a quick psychoanalysis, based off the second pic you provided. You're a fairly uptight person. You have been raised to conform to strict standards and it is those standards that prevent you from living your own life, pursuing your own dreams and basically having a mind of your own. Therefore your mechanisms of critical thinking have been stunted and you tend to be a follower rather than a leader. Perhaps men sense this. Men like a challenge, and you simply don't offer that.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:33 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,014,058 times
Quote:
I knew you were going to say this, oddly enough. How am I using self-depreciation as a defense mechanism?
I just stated I looked gross. That's a fact.
You are attractive and easily above average in the looks department. And you'd get most people on this forum or anywhere else to confirm that.

You got a twisted template from childhood. I understand that and know that you currently see things through that lens.

What you don't want is to get stuck on getting this confirmation from others though for the rest of your life. That is a possibility.

But, at any rate, you would benefit from taking a walk (or stay seated in a place with lots of people cruising by) through a shopping mall or other venue with lots of people around to observe. For a couple of hours, check out people in their 20's and rate them. Just write numbers down the left column of a page in a notebook and add a 1 to 10 rating next to each person you see who fits the age-range criterion. You may get to look at about a hundred people, if you live in a crowded area, and that is a good sample.

Just do that and you're going to discover something interesting.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:36 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,797,076 times
Well Nolita, if I were you I'd be flattered that I was getting this reaction. Honestly though, I think that you know deep down inside that you're beautiful or you wouldn't be posting pix on here. Now just go work on those social skills and you'll be fine.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:38 PM

You based this analysis on the way I'm dressed? I think so.

Now, you're right when you say that I was raised to conform to strict standards. That was part of my strict upbringing.
However, I definitely broke free from these standards a while back after my first round of therapy sessions. Not all of them though.
I'm not a leader, it's very true. I'm not a loud person. You're very right.

When you say "men like a challenge" what do you mean?

Old 08-24-2013, 10:43 PM

811 posts, read 550,646 times
You don't want to show your body because the girl you stole the pic from on google or photobucket doesn't have one available.

Can't bullsh*t a bullshi**er

Old 08-24-2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
You don't want to show your body because the girl you stole the pic from on google or photobucket doesn't have one available.

Can't bullsh*t a bullshi**er
I have the picture up on my profile. There's no Tumblr/Google/Photobucket girl.
Stop trying to make me look like a troll when I'm sure you know I'm not one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships