Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 02:31 AM

79 posts, read 445,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Don't forget she could easily be bi-sexual rather than gay. Not uncommon, especially for girls in mid 20's.
So depending on if you can deal with that, depends where to take it. It does sound like she's not keen to continue with you though. If thats the case, move on.
This is the thing...
She send crazy mixed signals.
Questions my every move as if we were together.
So I just feel like shes torn between the two.

Idc if shes bi. He'll I think it's hot.
Just don't f ing lie !
I think she just doesn't want me to have that
"Ha" moment and look like the bad guy.

Because if it is true I will NEVER speak
To her again in life...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2013, 02:41 AM

6,895 posts, read 5,855,832 times
She's your ex. Her relationships are her business now, not yours. Let her go.

Old 08-27-2013, 03:21 AM

79 posts, read 445,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostnip View Post
She's your ex. Her relationships are her business now, not yours. Let her go.
Not letting go but thanks for the suggestion : )
We are on a path of reconciliation.
So shes not just my Ex..
& They are my buisness because she
Makes sure mines are hers.

Case closed...

Old 08-27-2013, 03:33 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,180,430 times
She's your ex, so it is really not your place to put your face into her personal life.

Also, you say their close relationship started after your relationship ended, so even more reason to move on.

She's going to end up having a relationship with someone else, so why does it matter that it might possibly be this woman. It will be somebody. Move on.

Old 08-27-2013, 03:44 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrblacksmith View Post
Sorry fot my Spellin/Grammar before hand i'm writing this on my crappy iphone.

I have had this feeling for a while now even before we broke up.
My ex is a personal trainer and She has this Client that she helped loose 100 pounds and theyve been getting extremeley close. They hang out almost every sunday. The client buys her VERY EXPENSIVE things ALL THE TIME.
I was never introduced when we were together because she wanted to keep her relationship with her client "Professional" but now there damn near best friends since we broke up !

I have asked her about it and she got really offended. She denies it ofcourse but i have a gut feeling that she's lies and is indeed having an affair with this woman and that's part of the reason why she's so resistant towards me.

I understand it's ok to have friends but this lady is 47 years old my ex is 26. Why the hell would they be hanging out like this ?

They act like a damn couple. The client takes her on trips. The client giver her money. They go out to movies, dinner. Hang out and watch movies at her house. My ex even washer her clothes at her house. It pisses me off.
I'll admit if i'm wrong after all Her mom passed 5 years ago so maybe she's looking for that "mom" figure ? idk

I just am tired of having these thought's about my ex.

& the main reason why i'm so skeptical is because when i asked my ex if she ever talked to her about me she said "hell no".
Also when they first started hanging out my ex said she'd never compromise her buisness relationship with her clients. Now there BFF'S

PS: My ex has had one sexual experience with another female so i don't put it passed her. Plus she's a professional BASKETBALL PLAYER. You know what that means...

If she is your ex girlfriend why do you care?
Since you are no longer together her choice of partner is none of your business.
If you are that tired of having thoughts like this about your ex girlfriend either find a new hobby or ask her if she is a Lesbian.

Old 08-27-2013, 03:47 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
This is the thing...
She send crazy mixed signals.
Questions my every move as if we were together.
So I just feel like shes torn between the two.

Idc if shes bi. He'll I think it's hot.
Just don't f ing lie !
I think she just doesn't want me to have that
"Ha" moment and look like the bad guy.

Because if it is true I will NEVER speak
To her again in life...
I seriouly doubt this very much.
She is your ex girlfriend yet you continue to ponder about her life and you are trying to get her back.
In addition to this you think her business is your business just because "you are trying to reconsile",
blech.........move on already or quit complaining and whining that you are having these thoughts.
Just the thought of someone questioning my "every move" would send me out the door never to return.

Old 08-27-2013, 04:50 AM

11,362 posts, read 9,275,640 times
Quote:
So shes not just my Ex..

Case closed...
It puzzles why you even started this topic.

Clearly you are in the drama stage and seem to enjoy it. Not something I would do.

Quote:
I just am tired of having these thought's about my ex.
Professional help for your compulsive obsessive disorder?

Old 08-27-2013, 05:07 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
So shes not just my Ex..

Case closed...
if she is gay/bi, you probably turned her that way.

dude, let her go; man up and move on. she already told you twice she doesn't want to be with you.

Old 08-27-2013, 09:15 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
Probably she's just using this lady to come up.

There may be something though, I wouldn't doubt it.

But yeah, you should let her go.

Old 08-27-2013, 09:30 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
You say you are moving toward a "possible reconcilitation" but every thing you mentioned in this thread indicates only one of you is moving that way -- you!!! It's time to man up and move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships