Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 06:58 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,834,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
What he said.
No they post on here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2013, 07:14 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,994,262 times
OP attached:
Attached Thumbnails
Men: Are you an Alpha Male?-lion-licking-his-balls.jpg  

Old 08-30-2013, 07:16 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,834,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
OP attached:
Oh look it's me. I got it nice and clean.

Old 08-30-2013, 07:33 PM

818 posts, read 916,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub D View Post
The definition for the human meaning of alpha make:

I've really started to notice in the last year or so how I become more and more of an alpha male. Anytime I'm in a group, I take the lead. Even when I don't want too, everyone else doesn't make decisions so I end up making them.

As I get older, I've noticed alot of my friends gain some weight and haven't made the best financial decisions. Myself, I look at myself like a business...if I'm not doing better year after year, that's a problem.

I'm not saying I'm perfect but when I compare myself to most people, I feel like I'm doing/looking/feeling better than most.

For the women, are you attracted to alpha males? I know it can be a real thin line between confident and cocky. I definitely run down that line sometimes but tend to know when to chill out my doucheyness, lol.

Judging from the responses , the jury is still out on this line ^^^....

but I hear ya. I'm the same way sometimes, you just have to step in and "show em how its done"

IMO, there is a big difference in stepping up and saying " Hey ! Alpha Male here ! move aside" VS
Let me give you a hand ! I've done this before.

Old 08-30-2013, 07:47 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,987,260 times

Harvey Birdman Alpha male - YouTube

Old 08-30-2013, 10:13 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,586,340 times
Alpha is hard to quantify and can take different slants, but you know it when you see it. Women sure do.

Old 08-31-2013, 12:22 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,198 times
Quote:

I've really started to notice in the last year or so how I become more and more of an alpha male. Anytime I'm in a group, I take the lead. Even when I don't want too, everyone else doesn't make decisions so I end up making them.

As I get older, I've noticed alot of my friends gain some weight and haven't made the best financial decisions. Myself, I look at myself like a business...if I'm not doing better year after year, that's a problem.

I'm not saying I'm perfect but when I compare myself to most people, I feel like I'm doing/looking/feeling better than most.

For the women, are you attracted to alpha males? I know it can be a real thin line between confident and cocky. I definitely run down that line sometimes but tend to know when to chill out my doucheyness, lol.

I got a big duck so I got lifetime membership to the alpha country club. I hear tiger woods has been giving lessons on the greens.

Old 08-31-2013, 01:03 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,194,972 times
Quote:

Honey, the fact that you made this thread is proof you are not an alpha male.

Old 08-31-2013, 01:06 AM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Honey, the fact that you made this thread is proof you are not an alpha male.
Exactly... embarrassingly so.... I've known true men that were leaders.... never never were they the types to talk about it and speculate.......

LOL

Most embarrassing... most.....truly embarrassing.....

Old 08-31-2013, 05:36 AM

809 posts, read 1,272,847 times
I thought Dub D was a lady with DD's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships