Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 11:56 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Eh - I disagree. He's not even positive he had sex with her.
Meh - I don't really believe this. I think he knows he had sex with her but is hoping he can deny it and she'll buy that. At the same time, he doesn't want to **** her off yet either if he is the father so he's acting kind of clueless. He might want to try with her if she's cool. He doesn't know her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2013, 12:02 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Enjoy paying your child support

Old 09-04-2013, 10:52 AM

61,718 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Just be aware of this: Women selling pregnancy tests on Craigslist in Texas | News - Home

Old 09-04-2013, 02:09 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,958,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post

Wow! I thought I had seen it all! How much is a Clear Blue from the drug store, just wondering what the profit margins are? My jaw dropped when I saw this. I guess you can't take things at face value anymore. It never occured to me that women would buy & sell each other's pregnant urine which is essentially what a positive pregnancy test is. Now I guess if a woman you dont know too well says she is pregnant, you have to demand a court order & have her pee in front of a nurse to avoid fraudelent false regnancy tests. Is this what its coming to say in 2020?

Old 09-04-2013, 02:17 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
Wow! I thought I had seen it all! How much is a Clear Blue from the drug store, just wondering what the profit margins are? My jaw dropped when I saw this. I guess you can't take things at face value anymore. It never occured to me that women would buy & sell each other's pregnant urine which is essentially what a positive pregnancy test is. Now I guess if a woman you dont know too well says she is pregnant, you have to demand a court order & have her pee in front of a nurse to avoid fraudelent false regnancy tests. Is this what its coming to say in 2020?
What would be the point of faking a pregnancy? Surely in 6 months the truth will be obvious...

Old 09-04-2013, 02:24 PM

19,480 posts, read 25,153,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What would be the point of faking a pregnancy? Surely in 6 months the truth will be obvious...
Probably someone who would buy a positive pregnancy test would use it to convince a man (or two or three or four) to pay her for an abortion. Or maybe to convince someone to marry her and then she, sadly, has a miscarriage.

Really despicable behavior.

Old 09-04-2013, 02:37 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,020,434 times
Quote:
If only you knew just how many sociopaths there are out there that have nothing better to do than manipulate others. I do know of a woman that has allegedly claimed pregnancy at least 4 times and then suddenly has a miscarriage before the second trimester, and she is a diagnosed sociopath that knows and loves how she can manipulate others.

Old 09-04-2013, 06:56 PM

803 posts, read 1,668,130 times
Might want to save babynames.com in your bookmarks, OP.

Quote:
Force him to pop the question.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:20 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
haha i guess that one had to come

@OP
demand she aborts it if you don't want it, and if you can't make her abort it, demand paternity test afterwards.

I'm not familiar with US law, but in some places you can negotiate down the price if you have demanded abortion... (wear a recorder)
And if he is pretty sure he didn't get that close to her, that's a really dumb idea b/c why would he demand for her to have an abortion if he didn't actually get her pregnant? Sure makes him look guilty.

As for the last part, I'm pretty sure that's not how things are done here. You has your fun, you pays for it here. Poor kid though--if he had his fun he doesn't even have a fond memory to show for it. You should at least have that.

Old 09-05-2013, 08:11 AM

50,794 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASOT View Post
Might want to save babynames.com in your bookmarks, OP.

Force him to pop the question.
They are two kids who got too drunk at a high school graduation party, what reason would there be for her to want to have a baby and marry a guy who's not even her bf at her age? Why are so many assuming this girl is some evil slug trying to trick/trap this guy? It's like he's some kind of victim or something, I don't get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships