Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 12:30 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,602,381 times

Advertisements

Is this another "trickery" post?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2007, 12:31 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,291,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
Is this another "trickery" post?
I can sum it up in one word........... Strategery......

Old 11-15-2007, 12:31 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,369,491 times
Alright.. maybe she got a little carried away while they were gettin it on then.
She thinks they're making love, he thinks they're "bumpin uglies".... and the non-meeting of minds doesn't really have ample time to clash until the emotional aftermath.

I guess the truth of the matter is, without being there, or being one of them, we don't really know what each was thinking.

I wonder if she's woken up yet? Any word from the OP? lol

Last edited by Marylandkitten; 11-15-2007 at 12:32 PM.. Reason: methinks trickery is afoot, my maties!!

Old 11-15-2007, 12:36 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,291,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten View Post
Alright.. maybe she got a little carried away while they were gettin it on then.
She thinks they're making love, he thinks they're "bumpin uglies".... and the non-meeting of minds doesn't really have ample time to clash until the emotional aftermath.
Bumpin' uglies??? I never liked THAT expression....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlekitten
I guess the truth of the matter is, without being there, or being one of them, we don't really know what each was thinking.
Oh I'd say we have a pretty good idea what HE was thinking... (or wasn't thinking)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten
I wonder if she's woken up yet? Any word from the OP? lol
If she hasn't then the OP may be someone who you ALL wanna have a turn with.....

Old 11-15-2007, 12:41 PM

Maybe be chopped her up into lil bits, to avoid having to hurt her feelings in the future? lol

Disclaimer for people that may be offended: naw, just joking... this is a very serious situation, and I hope the OP learns his lesson that next time, save the one-liners for blowup dolls, they're easier to coddle with after taking advantage of!

Old 11-15-2007, 12:48 PM

786 posts, read 1,175,905 times
Quote:
Disclaimer for people that may be offended: naw, just joking... this is a very serious situation.... etc
It's a sad statement of affairs when one feels it's really necessary to add this at the end of a post.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:51 PM

well sOMEONE's going to read it, and take offense. I'd rather be upfront and honest about just trying to "lighten the mood" with humor, than see them get their panties in a twist and sue me.. or have me publicly stoned, humiliated, or banned. lol

I'm in a very antagonistic mood today, I was yesterday too come to think of it!

Old 11-15-2007, 12:53 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,602,381 times
Quote:
well sOMEONE's going to read it, and take offense. I'd rather be upfront and honest about just trying to "lighten the mood" with humor, than see them get their panties in a twist and sue me.. or have me publicly stoned, humiliated, or banned. lol

Looks like someone needs to join the "POOP" club!

Old 11-15-2007, 12:54 PM

oye, MJB, Other topics, the santa thread.. me and jeannie already got poop shirts. come GIT you some!

Old 11-15-2007, 01:16 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,255,037 times
Quote:

wulll sheesh, that's it Kitten, I'm throwin bananas at cha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships