Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 10:38 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,718,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
bwahahaha I'm sorry, that's funny. You're so absolute about something you'll never know, unless youre a mind reader?
I, too, got a chuckle from that one.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:38 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,569 times
Why marry if you just want to be with different women all the time?

Old 09-05-2013, 10:42 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
If you have these "urges" and you are in a relationship you should get out of that relationship so your partner can find a man who truly wants to be with only her without having to
"suppress the urge to be with multiple women".
It's not only that, but people (men and women) resist all kinds of urges every single day in order to live in a civilized society. Not having all the sex you want all the time isn't really a hardship deserving of a medal.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:45 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
What makes you think that?

Age doesn't diminish that desire one iota - at least as long as you're not on your deathbed. Does it reduce stamina? Yes, of course, but not desire and not the same instinct that turns your head at age 20 to watch the moves of every attractive woman in visual range.
Well what I mean is that as you posted stamina diminishes but remember that male's libido diminishes with age except for those genetically gifted ones so as that happens the desire is not the same because the libido is connected with desire. Sure if he is a heterosexual male he will still find women attractive and probably wish he was 20 years old again but it is not going to happen

Old 09-05-2013, 10:46 AM

688 posts, read 897,399 times
Quote:
bwahahaha I'm sorry, that's funny. You're so absolute about something you'll never know, unless youre a mind reader?
What she said isn't far from the truth.

To the OP, it's not hard to control yourself. When someone upsets you, do you punch them in the face? If someone cuts you off while driving, do you pit them into a ditch? If you're low on cash, do you go rob a bank? Being around various women is no different. There's nothing hard about it.

I'm married and I don't want to share my love with anyone other than my wife. Though, there's no problem looking and admiring beauty. We both agree on that.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:49 AM

2,349 posts, read 5,435,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I am not a man however, I can guarantee you that every man I know who is married or with a long term partner will tell you without being gay, telling a lie who are completely healthy and not brainwashed (as you put it) that the women they are with are the only women they want to be with.
If they wanted to be with lots of women they would not be married or in a long term relationship.

I believe that you are misinformed regarding this issue and many men across the planet.
If you have these "urges" and you are in a relationship you should get out of that relationship so your partner can find a man who truly wants to be with only her without having to
"suppress the urge to be with multiple women".
That statement in and of itself it pure hooey.
Yeah, right.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:50 AM

2,349 posts, read 5,435,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
Why marry if you just want to be with different women all the time?

Tax purposes.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:52 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:

I did pass mind reading 301 and above with flying on my broom colors.

I can guarantee you what I said is true whether you choose to believe it or not, makes no difference to me if you want to continue to live in a dreamland and believe that every man on the planet thinks the way you do.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:52 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesthebass View Post
What she said isn't far from the truth.

To the OP, it's not hard to control yourself. When someone upsets you, do you punch them in the face? If someone cuts you off while driving, do you pit them into a ditch? If you're low on cash, do you go rob a bank? Being around various women is no different. There's nothing hard about it.

I'm married and I don't want to share my love with anyone other than my wife. Though, there's no problem looking and admiring beauty. We both agree on that.
Well that is good and that is why I said that I was only speaking for myself and I invited men to contribute especially those who felt that way. I know there are men out there who do not feel that desire but those who do can share their opinions here. I never spoke about love here I was referring to another factor.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:53 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
about as hard as breathing everyday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships