Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 03:46 PM

774 posts, read 906,671 times

Advertisements

Maybe got hurt somewhere along the line in his life and didn't feel like taking any more risks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2014, 04:12 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,616,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthShoreMA View Post
ive never heard him talk of a special woman in his life (or man for that matter) and at first i tbougbt he was just very private; but after four years Im thinking this co-worker is gay....the guy is about 56 and his only interest seems to be golf once a week and then a drinkfest after with his buddies at the club what do you think gay or no gay?
Who knows and who cares. He is what he is.

Old 05-20-2014, 12:03 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
It's none of your business. Get a life instead of worrying about his.

Old 05-20-2014, 02:33 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,426,127 times
Quote:
ive never heard him talk of a special woman in his life (or man for that matter) and at first i tbougbt he was just very private; but after four years Im thinking this co-worker is gay....the guy is about 56 and his only interest seems to be golf once a week and then a drinkfest after with his buddies at the club what do you think gay or no gay?
He could be. But NOTHING you have listed on this thread so far suggests it or would evidence it for me.

If I were you however - I would be more interested in why I care - why I think it is my business - or why I am preoccupied with it in any way.

Old 05-20-2014, 04:14 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
Sounds smart. Also, he's got more money than he would have otherwise.

And, if he is gay do you win a prize?

Old 05-20-2014, 04:36 AM

639 posts, read 678,780 times
No he is the most happiest person in the world...

Old 05-20-2014, 07:51 AM

708 posts, read 823,804 times
Quote:

I think he is damn right sensible, wise and unaffected by the brainwashing of conventionality that most men fall for in this day and age. His lifestyle sounds relaxed and free.

Perhaps your inability to understand a man living without seeking female validation is the problem. If he is gay then he still remains free so...

Last edited by QuestOfTruth; 05-20-2014 at 08:05 AM..

Old 05-20-2014, 07:59 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard342 View Post
Perhaps he has decided too just never marry. You realize he will be in the majority in ten years in the USA. No incentive to marry in your country with your divorce laws being so biased. Will be interesting how the birth rate falls as less men enter into long term relationships. Didn't the feminists want to destroy marriage? Looks like its working
Ain't that the truth.................

Old 05-20-2014, 09:06 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
Ummm why do you care?

Old 05-20-2014, 11:41 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Its just an example of social shaming, to pressure guys who are smart enough to stay the hell away from women. Women do it all the time, its disgusting imo.

Oh, so you mean you dont want to marry someine, who few years later will ruin your life, make you a wage slave and take away your kids, because sittng on a couch and eating potato chips all day while watching oprah simply doesnt make them happy anymore? Whats wrong with you? Whats your defect? Or perhaps youre gay?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships