Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Games are for children. A mature adult does not play games with someone's heart, nor does he devote time to those who do.
Call it what you like, but most women learn that art of attraction as they grow up. From makeup and attire, to "romance" dating/mating. What the hell do you think valentine's day is all about???

So you grow up if you can't see the social dynamics of dating, and most guys don't. Just telling it like it is...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2013, 12:05 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
Call it what you like, but most women learn that art of attraction as they grow up. From makeup and attire, to "romance" dating/mating. What the hell do you think valentine's day is all about???

So you grow up if you can't see the social dynamics of dating, and most guys don't. Just telling it like it is...
Yeah, when they are teenagers. And, guess what? That stuff gets really, really old about the time one turns 23 or 25. And, in actual truth, if you have your act together as a person, you really don't need to resort to that kind of nonsense. I mean, hey, if you've got nothing else going for you, then I guess it's one way to find a partner in life.

I didn't play games when I was single and I didn't let women play games with me.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Yeah, when they are teenagers. And, guess what? That stuff gets really, really old about the time one turns 23 or 25. And, in actual truth, if you have your act together as a person, you really don't need to resort to that kind of nonsense. I mean, hey, if you've got nothing else going for you, then I guess it's one way to find a partner in life.

I didn't play games when I was single and I didn't let women play games with me.
you are still missing the point but we are at least shooting at the same target.

women who don't like men who play games are hypocrites. dating and mating is about the dance of romance. how you do it is up to you, so long as you can find someone who will get on the dance floor with you. and that includes doing it with integrity and character, which i believe in too.

Old 09-11-2013, 01:49 PM

9 posts, read 20,930 times
I just sent him a text saying, "Hope you are having a good day. I'll call you later" and he responded, "Hey, hope you are too" So I'll def call tonight, when I get off work lol

Old 09-11-2013, 01:54 PM

1,787 posts, read 5,745,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
ppl are kidding themselves if they think dating and mating doesn't involve some song and dance (games). have you ever tried always being honest, upfront, and being completely transparent with someone you are romantically interested in???

you end up as relationship roadkill. it's like the old woody allen joke, "I don't want to be part of a club that would have me as a member." ppl value what they can't have, and often take for granted what they do have. that's life. happens all the time if you haven't noticed.
Dating and mating? Sheesh, she's talking about what to make of a comment he made and some people are telling her to not ask if it's okay to call him. This is far from a "roll in the hay." Yes, when you're younger, you do play boy/girl games. But, when you mature and know what your needs are and what will make you happy, you don't need to play games; just get on with it and go for it. Why wait to be happy?!

Old 09-11-2013, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timneh5 View Post
Dating and mating? Sheesh, she's talking about what to make of a comment he made and some people are telling her to not ask if it's okay to call him. This is far from a "roll in the hay." Yes, when you're younger, you do play boy/girl games. But, when you mature and know what your needs are and what will make you happy, you don't need to play games; just get on with it and go for it. Why wait to be happy?!
yep, kind of a dead give away of her level of experience, but then women obsess about this kinds of stuff, especially the "where is this relationship going" going yabber, so the female flock needs to chime in. that's how they do it, and have been doing it since their early years.

us men? nope. and that's why many of us are clueless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships