Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 02:04 PM

12 posts, read 11,926 times

Advertisements

Like the title says, my boyfriend started doing meth about 2 months ago. Times are very difficult for both of us. He and I are both out of work and can't pay our bills. Asking our families for money is out of the question. He started doing meth 2 months ago with some of our friends. He could afford the meth at first but now we're both totally broke and he's stealing. Now he wants me to try it. He brings it home and keeps on pressuring me to get high with him. It's tempting because neither of us are doing anything right now. So it could pass the time and make it more bearable. But I don't know. Help please.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:06 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krystal_ball View Post
Like the title says, my boyfriend started doing meth about 2 months ago. Times are very difficult for both of us. He and I are both out of work and can't pay our bills. Asking our families for money is out of the question. He started doing meth 2 months ago with some of our friends. He could afford the meth at first but now we're both totally broke and he's stealing. Now he wants me to try it. He brings it home and keeps on pressuring me to get high with him. It's tempting because neither of us are doing anything right now. So it could pass the time and make it more bearable. But I don't know. Help please.
Hello first time poster.

Don't do meth.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:07 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,128,778 times

513 posts, read 897,268 times
NO!!!!

you need to get away from him NOW, do not pay attention to his pleading and begging and promises to quit. If he has reached the point of stealing to pay for it then he cannot stop without professional help. Sticking with him will end up with you in jail, dead, hurt, or pimped out for drug money.

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
uh huh

whether this is a real story or not, you have it in you to know right from wrong and what you should and shouldn't be doing.

I suggest you love yourself enough to quit playing around

Old 09-12-2013, 02:08 PM

45,379 posts, read 60,561,367 times
https://www.google.com/search?q=face...&bih=673&dpr=1

Pick which you want.

Dump the loser.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:10 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Oh my word!!!!

GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!

Pack your bags!!! I'll come pick you up!!!!

Those are not friends they are dopes!!!!

12 posts, read 11,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvillesux View Post
NO!!!!

you need to get away from him NOW, do not pay attention to his pleading and begging and promises to quit. If he has reached the point of stealing to pay for it then he cannot stop without professional help. Sticking with him will end up with you in jail, dead, hurt, or pimped out for drug money.
He and I both have stolen stuff before. Not for meth but just because we could. But he's stealing more than he used to. He's taking the bus to nicer neighborhoods and stealing big stuff that he could go to prison for. That worries me. I definitely don't want to lose him like that. He's the best thing in my life right now. I truly love him.

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
He and I both have stolen stuff before. Not for meth but just because we could. But he's stealing more than he used to. He's taking the bus to nicer neighborhoods and stealing big stuff that he could go to prison for. That worries me. I definitely don't want to lose him like that. He's the best thing in my life right now. I truly love him.
I'm calling the police.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:15 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Well, I'll say this.... "One time!!! One time and you are hooked!"

You will be living out of a dumpster and prostituting.

You will be in jail if you stay with him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships