Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2014, 02:32 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobalistic View Post
What do you mean?
Well, you are fighting me about everything - if you are happy with the way things are for - you why are you fighting? What's the problem?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2014, 02:33 PM

306 posts, read 299,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBLUE 951SUR View Post
Women do ask men out more than ever I got women approaching me all the time at bars grocery stores the mall etc. Times are changing women are as aggressive as ever they're advancing in the workforce at a very fast rate making money. The days of men paying for dinner or drinks are coming to an end I've had women insist on paying while on a date and that's fine with me.
This mean absolutely nothing to me now and I would be rude if they approached me now.

Old 04-04-2014, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well, you are fighting me about everything - if you are happy with the way things are for - you why are you fighting? What's the problem?
So because im happy I cant disagree with you its this thinking right here that makes me think that women would want men who unattractive or don't want to disappear believe me women if I could go the rest of my life not talking or dealing with you I would sell my soul to the devil and im an atheist.

Old 04-04-2014, 02:41 PM

663 posts, read 778,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Because they thought that approaching you was them taking a chance and putting themselves out there. They wanted you to meet in the middle.

It's nobody's fault. It's a general male/female communication difference. Many women are socialized early and often to not be confrontational in a variety of situations. She'll be more likely to drop a hint that she'd love to try that new restaurant than to say "we should go on a date." It is what it is.
This is 2014 not 1900.

1. If you want a raise, you be direct. You ask your manager for a raise. You don't drop hints of a raise.

2. If you someone to stop doing something, you be direct.

lol is that why there is so much gossiping among women in the workplace?

I always hear yadda yadda she's being a btch asking me to do this all the time!
I can't stand her! blahblah
I never gossip about anyone. If I have a problem with someone, I go to their face and resolve it with them rather than play games.

3. If you want to go out with that guy, you ask him out. You don't drop hints of this and that.

Old 04-04-2014, 02:42 PM

Quote:
So because im happy I cant disagree with you its this thinking right here that makes me think that women would want men who unattractive or don't want to disappear believe me women if I could go the rest of my life not talking or dealing with you I would sell my soul to the devil and im an atheist.
I can usually somewhat decipher your posts but this one just doesn't make sense. Maybe put down the joint and try again later? Punctuation is your friend.

Old 04-04-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
I can usually somewhat decipher your posts but this one just doesn't make sense. Maybe put down the joint and try again later? Punctuation is your friend.
I have to smoke so im not a danger to anyone but myself trust me you wouldn't like me when im sober wait women already don't like me so who am I kidding.

Old 04-04-2014, 02:57 PM

Quote:
I have to smoke so im not a danger to anyone but myself trust me you wouldn't like me when im sober wait women already don't like me so who am I kidding.
Well, I prefer to have conversations from people who write intelligible posts. Have a nice day!

Old 04-04-2014, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Well, I prefer to have conversations from people who write intelligible posts. Have a nice day!
Your the only one thinking you gave an intelligent post men who are talking about the post would probably say otherwise.

Old 04-04-2014, 03:08 PM

Dewdrop please don't be nice to me it need women to be mean to me so that fire doesn't burn out.

Old 04-04-2014, 03:30 PM

The question was why don't women ask me out the answer was it makes them feel like they did all the work. Women if you feel this way how do you think men feel are we men robots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships