Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2013, 11:56 AM

523 posts, read 840,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
I don't entirely agree. Many men dont cheat because they cant or have a hard time.

If you have tons of beautiful women throwing themselves at you it will be harder for a LOT of men to be faithful.

I love when people bash Tiger Woods... uhhh you try being in his shoes and having tons of 10s blatantly wanting to sleep with you.

There are some very good looking faithful men but all in all the easy temptations often make it harder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
I think your point goes more to lifestyle than attractiveness. I think a lot of women would say that Tiger isn't all that attractive. There are a LOT of athletes that get attention, but aren't attractive.

IMO, Being attractive may make it easier, but doesn't make it more likely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2013, 12:00 PM

523 posts, read 840,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
well i didn't say all, i said many. and i'm only really passing along what i've heard other very attractive women say, both in person and online. google the topic and you will find many articles and discussion on this. a false assumption? i guess it depends who you ask.

I am not saying all either. Cheaters come in all forms. It depends on their moral fiber, not how attractive they are.

Old 09-27-2013, 12:13 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Agree. I end up going out in serious long term relationships with guy that are super attractive (and thats not what attracts me of them in the first place) and it can be real crappy for an inscure woman. I suffered it a lot with my 7 year relationship with a guy that was a 10, it was awful . My former 5 y/o boyfriend was an 8 but he thought he was a 10 so even worst, i fear of being cheated on all the time. Now i go out with a more regular guy who thinks im the most beautiful woman hes ever seen. So much better for the ego. But i still get the "he is very attractive" comment here and there and i gotta confess it **** me off, had too much of it already
oh you poor darling. and i've occaionally heard that argentinian men are exception in looks and in womanizing, and more so than the french. last time i was in buenos aries i couldn't believe how incredible attractive and charming high school "boys" were and how they worked their magic with women at such a young age. (often entertained the thought of riasing my boys there one day lol). women in colombia and venezula are raised similiarly when an incredible emphasis on beauty, sexuality, and feminity at the earliest age possible. no surprise then there are so many beauty queens from there. anyway, but i digress.

cuidate!

Old 09-27-2013, 12:27 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,472,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
What have been your experiences with women who are known as super attractive by almost all men and women. I don't like to use the scale but let's say 9s or 10s and 10 being the most attractive.

What kind of men do they go out with?

Is this a myth? They go out with men with status? Professionals (Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, etc), generally men with 6 figures or more income?

They go out with men who are also 9s and 10s who are known as super attractive by almost all men and women?

Do they get approached all the time? We already know that they get tons of messages everyday in the match profiles.
No, it's not a myth. There are outliers--and oh do I know how Americans like their outliers like lottery winners, unless the outliers are rich in other countries like Carlos Slim, then the world is unfair accept for the United States.

But think about it. Most people (with the exception of a few) want the best of what they can get. People usually don't ask for abject poverty, deformity, cancer, or to contact HIV. Very few people say, "Oh! I dream of living in a roach infested house one day," or "Oh! how I just want to date the guy every person regards as a 'loser,'" or "Oh! how I wish I could just marry the fugliest woman on earth."

Most people pursue the ideal of "good" or "best" placed up in their society.

You won't find me looking for a woman with a neck like a giraffe, but hey, I was reared up in Milwaukee and not some Asian jungle.

In the Western World a very attractive looking woman is aware she looks "hot." She's also keenly aware she can discriminate against men the top notch alphas males.

In general though... money and status (of the man) are more important to a woman than his looks. She knows she can always have extramarital affairs with a guy she finds "hot" looking if she's married to the guy with the money and status.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:46 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,507,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
One of my co-workers is a drop dead gorgeous blonde in her late 20s with a Pamela Anderson type of body, smart, very good personality and overall nice person. She didn't have a bf for a while (at least not that she talked about). They way she goes on and on about this hot movie star or that hot movie star, I thought she would be with a guy that could be the model for some underwear ad. Whenever a group of us would go to lunch, she was always being ogled by guys. To me, she could have just about any guy she wanted.

She has had a bf now for almost a year and when I finally saw a photo of them on vacation, I was stunned. He was slightly overweight and very average. I think it said something about my mindset and her maturity.
What do you know about his wealth, work, education etc?

Old 09-27-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
many attractive women go for guys who make them feel good, not just for looks. and that can be from financial security, catering to their needs, or just a personality that they connect with. in fact, many dont like guys being too attractive because, well, some of those kind of guys can also be loyalty risk.
The keywords were financial security.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Agree. I end up going out in serious long term relationships with guy that are super attractive (and thats not what attracts me of them in the first place) and it can be real crappy for an inscure woman. I suffered it a lot with my 7 year relationship with a guy that was a 10, it was awful . My former 5 y/o boyfriend was an 8 but he thought he was a 10 so even worst, i fear of being cheated on all the time. Now i go out with a more regular guy who thinks im the most beautiful woman hes ever seen. So much better for the ego. But i still get the "he is very attractive" comment here and there and i gotta confess it **** me off, had too much of it already
Fear and being possessive isn't a healthy relationship. You can assume a lot of things but they might never happen.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:49 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,679,372 times
Quote:
Those guys buy them drinks because they kiss a**. I never do that. I don't treat a girl better just because she is better looking.

I am totally with you, I don't treat people based on looks, only if their personality is good and they are friendly. I never treated attractive women better, not now at 26 or when I was 11.

It is stupid.

Old 09-29-2013, 11:57 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times
Quote:
Been there, done that lol.
Why you gotta ask then?

For the record, most insanely attractive women aren't worth the hassle anyway. Pretty to look at but an ungodly pain in the ass to deal with. That's what happens when a person has their a** kissed by the entire world their whole life...they become insufferable.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:56 PM

100 posts, read 119,170 times
Quote:
They should be honest to why guys get rejected. Not like I care why I got rejected but I like honesty. If a girl thinks I am ugly than say it to my face lol.
Not every girl will think that you are ugly. If you "act ugly" girls can sense that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships