Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2013, 12:56 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,350,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
sorry dude, i dont correct spelling or typos on the message boards...you got what i was saying and thatmen ts what's important....i never use the delete key when on MBs.

i can assure you, i am better educated than you, wealthier than you, and play in places where you don't.

I came up on a seven figure insurance settlement from AFG a few years ago and play in Vegas and Manhattan..I used to be an awkward IT dude--but in good shape, not much to do in Kabul and Baghdad but hit the weights and do Insanity.

I used to be nice and shy, now I am a jerk but still bed hot vegas women--sometime two at a time... I tell you, I have no game, although some of my boys do, but I drive a 72k ride, have a swanky condo, and fly in the front of the plane...

at times i have even used NetJets--well twice--to try the whole private jet thing...it was not really that bad as I split it three ways...a

The women that you droll about were at my table at Encore last week. Granted, you may tag one of them, but when I call, she is coming...why, because I am buying bottles, gifting mike kors bags (I dont do verace, and dropping 350 at Koi for sushi...

and I am actually missing a hand....although you wouldn't know unless I told you...got in blown off in RC-South...

does she care about me? about as much as I care about her...

I am not trying to be jerk...i am a poor farm boy from wisconsin who hs always been shy, joined the Navy, then started doing 200-250k contract gigs downrange...I have been on both sides and I know how it works...
Ahhh I see where all this is coming from now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2013, 01:18 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,507,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Nope. Last time I talked to him he was in a relationship with a woman in the mid 5' range. The guy who is 6'8 married a woman who is around 5'3. They had a super cute little boy earlier this year.

And being thin/toned is not really a choice for me. Even when I was clinically underweight I never went below a size 11... and my ribcage still measured 37". I'm just not a willowy, whispy, thin woman. It's not how I was built. Take into account my medical disorder (and botched surgery which means I'll never physically be able to have a flat stomach) and it makes it very difficult to just 'be thin/toned'. I still eat well and go to the gym and I'm healthy, but I'll never be societies version of thin.
Health issues are excusable. You can only do some much.

What is your wrong with you stomach?

Old 10-11-2013, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Have any of you guys sat down and thought "maybe I'm wayyyyyy over analyzing this whole women/attraction thing?"

I honestly think that if some of you talk to women the same way you make forum posts (which seem like youre writing a graduate level college paper) it is probably part of the reason some of you may have a hard time meeting women.

Relax, go with the flow, and stop over analyzing the **** outta everything. I dont think women you meet want to feel like they are part of a social experiment/study.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
It is a numbers game for guys after all.

Old 10-11-2013, 01:21 AM

Quote:
wtf?
Lol.....

Old 10-11-2013, 01:22 AM

Quote:
LOl, ahh, what the humble masses don't know...

Game is like job interview performance. It's important, it's your first impression....lol...do you know that for an elite job, like the one's that visit the top 5 MBA schools, you can show up borderline drunk, in a rumpled suit, and it's largely irrelevant...it's the same thing with top tier women...it's where is the beef...

yea, you can have have a not give a darn attitude, but that is to tickle your undies, not theirs....

How do you internalize power, wealth, and status if you have none?

You been reading too much PUA nonsense....if it makes you feel good, great, but try your gig on some Ford model or Soap actress in LA...I think you will find they dont give a mess either...
Supply and Demand!

Old 10-11-2013, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
You have "Bangkok" as a location and you can't comprehend that there are guys who pretend to be women?

Are you dumb?
You mean the Ladyboy's?

That is why they call them Bang C**K! LOL!

Remember Hangover II?

Old 10-11-2013, 01:25 AM

Quote:
All I am saying is that all game is is polish. if you have a pinto, all the polish in the world wont work...if you have a good honda it can help a bit..if you roll up in a Porsche, it could be dirty but it's still a porsche...but, oddly enough, most men with Porsches keep them very clean...as in many wealthy, powerful, and good looking people are the Porsche...good looking, well mannered, and with a little cheddar....that's why they earn what they do and play where they play....of course, there are some dudes who roll in a Bentley and are slobs...like Mraiah Carey's first husband and other older industry types who can make you a star, but thats beyond all of us....at best we can be Porsche guys...not make someone a star....
You can be very healthy and humble and drive an old car though.

OR you can drive a Porche and being in heavy debt!

Old 10-11-2013, 01:27 AM

Quote:
i advise all men to not subject themselves to this nonsense unless you can punch at that weight...what happens is: you may snag that (relatively) hot girl...you will buy her flowers, be there for here, really care for her..but if she has needs which you cant provide she will ultimately find someone that will...

so one day when she says she is busy and you drop by her house to give her some handpicked roses you will see her getting out of a late model benz with a guy that smirks at her as soon as she is out of eyesight.

you treat her like a queen and he treats her like dog...but it does not matter.

This is especially true if you live in a big city and where the girl is using her looks to come up....it sucks but such is life....stay away form people that have expensive tastes unless you can feed her palette.
A wealthy man can drop that hot girl in a snap too and go with someone else.

Old 10-11-2013, 03:15 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,429,588 times
Quote:
sorry dude, i dont correct spelling or typos on the message boards...you got what i was saying and thatmen ts what's important....i never use the delete key when on MBs.

i can assure you, i am better educated than you, wealthier than you, and play in places where you don't.

I came up on a seven figure insurance settlement from AFG a few years ago and play in Vegas and Manhattan..I used to be an awkward IT dude--but in good shape, not much to do in Kabul and Baghdad but hit the weights and do Insanity.

I used to be nice and shy, now I am a jerk but still bed hot vegas women--sometime two at a time... I tell you, I have no game, although some of my boys do, but I drive a 72k ride, have a swanky condo, and fly in the front of the plane...

at times i have even used NetJets--well twice--to try the whole private jet thing...it was not really that bad as I split it three ways...a

The women that you droll about were at my table at Encore last week. Granted, you may tag one of them, but when I call, she is coming...why, because I am buying bottles, gifting mike kors bags (I dont do verace, and dropping 350 at Koi for sushi...

and I am actually missing a hand....although you wouldn't know unless I told you...got in blown off in RC-South...

does she care about me? about as much as I care about her...

I am not trying to be jerk...i am a poor farm boy from wisconsin who hs always been shy, joined the Navy, then started doing 200-250k contract gigs downrange...I have been on both sides and I know how it works...
Jesus, man. All this over a humorous retort on a spelling mistake. Like all self-appointed PUAs you really come across as a poor devil plagued with insecurities.

Old 10-11-2013, 03:20 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
Jesus, man. All this over a humorous retort on a spelling mistake. Like all self-appointed PUAs you really come across as a poor devil plagued with insecurities.
I was going to say the same thing. Overkill, and has nothing to do with anything. WTF?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships