Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 12:32 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,505,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
No white guy, i see alot of asian girls with white guys in portland.
That is common in California also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2013, 12:36 AM

6,657 posts, read 7,749,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
That is common in California also.
Less common in Oahu where im from but asians are the majority of the population. God was i spoiled with gorgeous asian and asian hapa wahines when i lived there.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:38 AM

You could possibly tell how wealthy he is if both were invited to a certain private party where everyone was the same class. Let's talk in general.

So if most guys and girls find this one guy attractive than that means you will also? You do understand that Brad Pitt is one of the most good looking guys on the planet by a lot but yet there are women who do not find him attractive.

What I meant by 'How would we know'' is a guy wanting to interact with you and to get to know you for relationship purposes. How would you know if he ONLY wants you for looks as sole purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Yes they have no interest in talking to those guys based on his looks. Egh in our social environment you can usually tell by looking at a guy if he is wealthy and/or high status however when I stated they tend to date wealthy and high status guys those guys aren't cold approaches but from our social environment.

An equally attractive guy to my standards is a guy who is known as super attractive by almost all guys and gals just like I'm known as super attractive by almost all guys and gals. It's quite telling to me that you stipulate the standards for a super attractive gal is that she's known as super attractive by almost all guys and gals yet when it comes to the standards of a guy equally attractive to a super attractive guy it's "how would we know".

I didn't even mention any shock of them approaching me for looks so I'm unsure why you're questioning 'they approached you for looks really'. I also didn't state, suggest, imply, or mention anything about them getting to know me if they don't approach me so I'm also unsure why you're questioning me on that. I did state that I found it illogical that they got upset when I rejected them based on looks when they approached me based on looks.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:42 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,365 times
Quick thoughts to share with you since I dont complain about my experience with hotties (friends, dates, ons, gf, ex wifey)

---yes, they get hit on all the time. they know a lot of guys gawk everywhere they go. it doesnt phase them at all because its their reality knowing they are hot. most of them have to use a "b*tch shield" to fend guys off. its like an invisible shield of protection that covers them like an umbrella that prevents guys from getting to close or approaching without their permission. it is all attitude and every hot asz babe has it believe me. I saw a tweet message on twitter the other day from a "princess" that said "dont forget your invisible crown today". all of them are like that.

btw get on twitter and just start following every hot chick on there and soon your will see what they talk about, they have pics there and on instagram so you can see who they go out with, what they do, etc... like watching hotties in the wild and in their natural habitat.

--they have their selection of men and often choose men of status, but this also includes men who make them feel good. and it could be looks, body, confidence, social experience. but there are also men of status that dont have the attraction to keep their attention and interest. very rarely will a hot women date a weak, low status, or insecure man.

I have 21yo very hot friend who has this long distance bf who is gym rat and is totally insecure, always texting and calling her about what she is doing, who she is with, why she didnt return his text right away, and in general causing relationship drama every/all day from another city across the state where he lives. why does she put up with the sh*t? cuz it was her high school sweetheart and she is deeply in love but she has yet to realize that his is a dead end insecure guy. she is slowly coming around to that. when we talk about her relationship drama I always tell her "your answer is to go back home and be with your bf and to either live happily forever or find out you can no longer live with his insecure controlling asz" (she says "I'm not uprooting my life to be with him, too risky"). go figure. but my personal opinion, as i share with her also, is "you need a man who will take care of you, a man who is confident in his love and trust in you because that is what hot chicks date". hot chicks need a man with strong inner strength that they can rely on. because despite their beauty, they are insecure about it and know it is usually the only thing they got going for them. they dont plan on being career women, they plan on finding a guy who will prize them. it's like my old wingman once said, you don't go to law school or to get an MBA looking to meet hot women.

Last edited by nokiddin; 09-16-2013 at 01:57 AM..

Old 09-16-2013, 12:43 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
I've known the "super attractive" women to be the worst rejectors. They're usually the most cruel women out there, from my experience.

But, if they're only in it for looks and superficial gain, then that means we would have nothing in common anyway.

So, eh, let the richers keep'em, if that's the only thing they're after.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:48 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,781 times
Quote:
You could possibly tell how wealthy he is if both were invited to a certain private party where everyone was the same class. Let's talk in general.

So if most guys and girls find this one guy attractive than that means you will also? You do understand that Brad Pitt is one of the most good looking guys on the planet by a lot but yet there are women who do not find him attractive.

What I meant by 'How would we know'' is a guy wanting to interact with you and to get to know you for relationship purposes. How would you know if he ONLY wants you for looks as sole purpose?
It's a bit more than most finding the guy attractive as I require the same or similar age as me as well as since in my opinion age does affect attractiveness so for me Brad Pitt when he was my age would be equally attractive to me. Brad Pitt as he is now is not equally attractive to me he is attractive for his age but not for my age.

Egh I didn't mention even mention the guy's intention of approach me as I don't care so I'm unsure why you're questioning me how would I know that the guy only wants me for looks. I did state in my opinion he approached me based on looks recall "since in my opinion said guys solely approached me based on looks so tit for tat that they get rejected based on looks." For me it doesn't matter what his intention for approaching me was as most likely his decision to approached me was solely based on my looks hence why to me it's tit for tat that I reject him based on his looks.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:53 AM

Well, it seems the women who are very attractive in their 30s and 40s are nicer than the 20s.
At work, a girl is going to use a bit*ch shield? Are you sure? At work, you don't have a choice but to interact especially in an office corporate environment.

I also notice that the hot girls on Facebook will only accept friends from whom they know or perhaps if they find you attractive, true?

Well it seems like they go out with other girls in group but you rarely see a very good looking with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
Quick thoughts to share with you since I dont complain about my experience with hotties (friends, dates, ons, gf, ex wifey)

---yes, they get hit on all the time. they know a lot of guys gawk everywhere they go. it doesnt phase them at all because its their reality knowing they are hot. most of them have to use a "b*tch shield" to fend guys off. its like an invisible shield of protection that covers them like an umbrella that prevents guys from getting to close or approaching without their permission. it is all attitude and every hot asz babe has it believe me. I a tweet message on twitter the other day from a "princess" that said "dont forget your invisible crown today". all of them are like that.

btw get on twitter and just start following every hot chick on there and soon your will see what they talk about, they have pics their and on instagram so you can see who they go out with, what they do, etc... like watching hotties in the wild and in their natural habitat.

--they have their selection of men and often choose men of status, but this also includes men who make them feel good. and it could be looks, body, confidence, social experience. but there are also men of status that dont have the attraction to keep their attention and interest. very rarely will a hot women date a weak, low status, or insecure man.

I have 21yo very hot friend who has this long distance bf who is gym rat and is totally insecure, always texting and calling her about what she is doing, who she is with, why she didnt return his text right away, and in general causing relationship drama every/all day from another city across the state where he lives. why does she put up with the sh*t? cuz it was her high school sweetheart and she has yet to realize that his is a dead end insecure guy, but she is slowly coming around to that. when we talk about her relationship drama I always tell her "your answer is to go back home and be with your bf and to either live happily forever or find out you no longer can live with his insecure controlling before" (she says "I'm not uproot my life to be with him, too risky"). go figure. but my personal opinion, as i share with her also, is "you need a man who will take care of you, a man who is confident in his love and trust in you because that is what hot chicks date". hot chicks need a man with strong inner strength that they can rely on. because despite their beauty, they are insecure about it and know it is usually the only thing they got going for them. they dont plan on being career women, the plan on finding a guy who will prize them. it's like my friend once said, you don't go to law school or to get an MBA looking to meet hot women.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:57 AM

Quote:
It's a bit more than most finding the guy attractive as I require the same or similar age as me as well as since in my opinion age does affect attractiveness so for me Brad Pitt when he was my age would be equally attractive to me. Brad Pitt as he is now is not equally attractive to me he is attractive for his age but not for my age.

Egh I didn't mention even mention the guy's intention of approach me as I don't care so I'm unsure why you're questioning me how would I know that the guy only wants me for looks. I did state in my opinion he approached me based on looks recall "since in my opinion said guys solely approached me based on looks so tit for tat that they get rejected based on looks." For me it doesn't matter what his intention for approaching me was as most likely his decision to approached me was solely based on my looks hence why to me it's tit for tat that I reject him based on his looks.
Since you are very attractive. Would you think that ALL guys are approaching you for looks alone? How can you tell?

Who is he that you are talking about? That is just 1 guy.

How else can a guy get to know you NOT based on looks? He has to approach you first right? Are there other ways? Unless he puts a blindfold?

What if he was approaching you NOT based on looks?

Old 09-16-2013, 01:05 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,781 times
Quote:
Since you are very attractive. Would you think that ALL guys are approaching you for looks alone? How can you tell?

Who is he that you are talking about? That is just 1 guy.

How else can a guy get to know you NOT based on looks? He has to approach you first right? Are there other ways? Unless he puts a blindfold?

What if he was approaching you NOT based on looks?
I would think most random guys that aren't blind are approaching me for looks alone as they know nothing about me. I don't think me being very attractive has much to do with being approached based on looks as I think that goes for most gals that aren't unattractive as I find generally guys approach based on looks.

I'm not talking about any actual guy but the hypothetical guy you proposed the 'he' I'm talking about is from your question: " What I meant by 'How would we know'' is a guy wanting to interact with you and to get to know you for relationship purposes. How would you know if he ONLY wants you for looks as sole purpose?"

Egh in my opinion it doesn't matter how else a guy gets to know me as most likely his decision to approach me will be based on my looks. Plenty of guys get to know gals through friends, work, school, hobbies, etc however most likely the guys approach based on whether they find her attractive not because they got to know her. I'm curious as to why you seemed to be focused on the being approached based on looks unless my decision to reject based on looks as I'm approached based on looks is what's unsettling to you as you want a hot gal and don't like the idea of being rejected for your looks (?)

If he was not approaching me based on looks then I'd reject him based on personality as likely that's he is approaching me based on. However not being approached based on looks has only happened once with a blind guy.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:11 AM

Quote:
I would think most random guys that aren't blind are approaching me for looks alone as they know nothing about me and generally guys approach based on looks.

I'm not talking about any actual guy but the hypothetical guy you proposed the 'he' I'm talking about is from your question: " What I meant by 'How would we know'' is a guy wanting to interact with you and to get to know you for relationship purposes. How would you know if he ONLY wants you for looks as sole purpose?"

Egh in my opinion it doesn't matter how else a guy gets to know me as most likely his decision to approach me will be based on my looks. Plenty of guys get to know gals through friends, work, school, hobbies, etc however most likely the guys approach based on whether they find her attractive not because they got to know her.

If he was not approaching me based on looks then I'd reject him based on personality as likely that's he is approaching me based on. However not being approached based on looks has only happened once with a blind guy.
Generally, guys approach based on looks? Each guy is different though even the ones who are super attractive. How else can a human get to know another human without human interaction?!

Your keywords were 'most likely'. So you are assuming the outcome? What if you found him attractive and he approached you? Are you going to reject him right away when he really wanted to get to know you not based on looks? Very attractive guys can get lot of attractive women also so you could miss out on someone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships