Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 11:30 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,505,101 times

Advertisements

What have been your experiences with women who are known as super attractive by almost all men and women. I don't like to use the scale but let's say 9s or 10s and 10 being the most attractive.

What kind of men do they go out with?

Is this a myth? They go out with men with status? Professionals (Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, etc), generally men with 6 figures or more income?

They go out with men who are also 9s and 10s who are known as super attractive by almost all men and women?

Do they get approached all the time? We already know that they get tons of messages everyday in the match profiles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2013, 11:41 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,640,523 times
It all depends on the woman. I have two drop dead gorgeous cousins, one was a Guess? Model and the other should have been (she's even prettier). The former married a car salesman, and yes, he's pretty attractive but makes far from 6 figures. The other married a school teacher and he's probably a 7 himself looks-wise. I'm guessing they probably do get hit on a lot but have always been in LTR's with regular guys.

Old 09-15-2013, 11:47 PM

206 posts, read 254,658 times
What type of men do they go after?

Hopefully YOU if you do it right. lol

Old 09-15-2013, 11:59 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,573 times
My experience with gals who are known as super attractive is that they tend to go out with super attractive, wealthy, and/or high status guys generally preferring a guy who is all three. They also do get approached a lot mostly by guys they have no interest in even talking to. I know three who are in relationships with average looking guys solely because they think they get treated better than their prior choices who were abusive a-holes equally attractive to them which is understandable to me as I find how well a guy treats a gal is relative to how attractive the guy thinks a gal is and how attractive said guy is. I recall a study stating that guys in couples where the gal is more attractive than the guy are more helpful and kind than couples where the gal is equally or less attractive than the guy.

My experience as a gal who is known as super attractive is that I tend to go out with equally attractive guys that make similar to what I make their status is irrelevant to me. I unfortunately to me get approached a lot so I find the notion that guys don't approach really attractive gals to be complete bs since it seems like most guys think they're entitled or deserving of an extremely attractive gal and seem to get quite upset when rejected especially when I tell them it's because of how they look which I find quite illogical since in my opinion said guys solely approached me based on looks so tit for tat that they get rejected based on looks. Then again it seems like for guys leagues only exist for gals when they're rating them but when it comes to guys themselves there's no leagues and if a gal disagrees wanting a guy in her league she's oh so horribly shallow when he was the one seeking way more than he has.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:02 AM

206 posts, read 254,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
My experience with gals who are known as super attractive is that they tend to go out with super attractive, wealthy, and/or high status guys generally preferring a guy who is all three. They also do get approached a lot mostly by guys they have no interest in even talking to.

My experience as a gal who is known as super attractive is that I tend to go out with equally attractive guys that make similar to what I make their status is irrelevant to me. I unfortunately to me get approached a lot so I find the notion that guys don't approach really attractive gals to be complete bs since it seems like most guys think they're entitled or deserving of an extremely attractive gal and seem to get quite upset when rejected especially when I tell them it's because of how they look which I find quite illogical since in my opinion said guys solely approached me based on looks so tit for tat that they get rejected based on looks. Then again it seems like for guys leagues only exist for gals when they're rating them but when it comes to guys themselves there's no leagues and if a gal disagrees wanting a guy in her league she's oh so horribly shallow when he was the one seeking way more than he has.
Not for me. Looks of a man should and IS a valid reason to say no or yes.

That seems more appropriate then many other BS reasons y'all come up with.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
It all depends on the woman. I have two drop dead gorgeous cousins, one was a Guess? Model and the other should have been (she's even prettier). The former married a car salesman, and yes, he's pretty attractive but makes far from 6 figures. The other married a school teacher and he's probably a 7 himself looks-wise. I'm guessing they probably do get hit on a lot but have always been in LTR's with regular guys.
Car Salesman typically are very money drive oriented and they can make 6 figure income. They are great outgoing personalities also. Well, you said he is very attractive though School teacher is a very reputable career even though they don't make as much as they should.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longneck Bottle View Post
What type of men do they go after?

Hopefully YOU if you do it right. lol
Been there, done that lol.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:13 AM

30,991 posts, read 22,039,678 times
If there was any reason for me not to approach someone like this is I don't really care to feed someones ego. I have some very attractive nieces and they expect things from men. They are used to being bought drinks most every time they go out and end up dating very good looking men. I'm not going to blame them, men treating them this way all their lives is what created this.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 09-16-2013 at 12:40 AM..

Old 09-16-2013, 12:17 AM

They have no interest in talking to these guys based on looks right? Because you can't tell by looking a guy if he is wealthy an/or high status.

What is an equally attractive guy to your standards? How would we know? A girl may find me ugly while the other thinks I am hot.

I could never really figure out what is equal to me as far as looks goes.

They approached you for Looks really? How are we suppose to find out about you if we don't approach you? Put a blindfold on me and then start to get to know you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
My experience with gals who are known as super attractive is that they tend to go out with super attractive, wealthy, and/or high status guys generally preferring a guy who is all three. They also do get approached a lot mostly by guys they have no interest in even talking to. I know three who are in relationships with average looking guys solely because they think they get treated better than their prior choices who were abusive a-holes equally attractive to them which is understandable to me as I find how well a guy treats a gal is relative to how attractive the guy thinks a gal is and how attractive said guy is. I recall a study stating that guys in couples where the gal is more attractive than the guy are more helpful and kind than couples where the gal is equally or less attractive than the guy.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longneck Bottle View Post
Not for me. Looks of a man should and IS a valid reason to say no or yes.

That seems more appropriate then many other BS reasons y'all come up with.
They should be honest to why guys get rejected. Not like I care why I got rejected but I like honesty. If a girl thinks I am ugly than say it to my face lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships