Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 05:11 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,217,900 times

Advertisements

just because your compass is pointing north, doesnt mean its the path to the promise land...

girl, you really got me going,,,you got me so i dont know what im doing,......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2013, 05:19 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,282,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
All I'm saying is that having a good sex life with your spouse isn't a guarantee against cheating. I'm not saying anything about women who try to control their husbands through sex or cut them off completely. I'm saying that there are men that will not cheat on their wives no matter what - and there are men that will cheat on their wives no matter how much they are getting at home. It's simply not that simple.
Those are very wise words. However having been married and, having relationships with women who were more sexually giving, I can say that it is a safe bet that if a man gets the quantity AND quality of sex he wants at home not only will he be able to resist temptation the temptation just won't feel as tempting.

I mean when a woman is giving you what you want, even when you play driver man for drunk friend's booty calls you don't feel starved for sex. It's a refreshing feeling.

...about that wife... yea real bitter... I had short-term flings with women that deep throat swallowed the first night I met them and offers for 2 girl 3 ways in a month but, for that wife? ***** didn't do either of those in 4 years. TMI? Yes. Good example of the kind of sexual incompatability that can chip away at a marriage, maybe but, when combined with her ungrateful attitude for me paying for -everything- for her and supporting her 2 other kids from 2 other dudes? Definitely. Easiest year I was with her was the year where I was stationed in Afghanistan!

Of course, in the end I've nobody but myself to blame.

Old 09-24-2013, 05:29 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post
Those are very wise words. However having been married and, having relationships with women who were more sexually giving, I can say that it is a safe bet that if a man gets the quantity AND quality of sex he wants at home not only will he be able to resist temptation the temptation just won't feel as tempting.

I mean when a woman is giving you what you want, even when you play driver man for drunk friend's booty calls you don't feel starved for sex. It's a refreshing feeling.

...about that wife... yea real bitter... I had short-term flings with women that deep throat swallowed the first night I met them and offers for 2 girl 3 ways in a month but, for that wife? ***** didn't do either of those in 4 years. TMI? Yes. Good example of the kind of sexual incompatability that can chip away at a marriage, maybe but, when combined with her ungrateful attitude for me paying for -everything- for her and supporting her 2 other kids from 2 other dudes? Definitely. Easiest year I was with her was the year where I was stationed in Afghanistan!

Of course, in the end I've nobody but myself to blame.
I think that a good sex life is usually indicative of a good relationship - but all I'm saying is that there are no guarantees. And I don't see sex as something that the woman gives to the man. In a good relationship - sex is something that they share together.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:45 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
sound like a rhetorical questions because you know the answer: YES
Hahahaahahahahaaha.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:35 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,282,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I think that a good sex life is usually indicative of a good relationship - but all I'm saying is that there are no guarantees. And I don't see sex as something that the woman gives to the man. In a good relationship - sex is something that they share together.
Well yes, you're right about the sharing. I was using explicit examples. You know sometimes you combine the practical with the naughty. You know? Do you eat a woman's ass? Or do you give an oil massage to the back of her thighs at the end of a work day because she's been on her feet for like 8 straight hours?

You do both. -at the same time-.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships