Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 05:00 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,859,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I'm still trying to figure that out myself, lol! I can laugh about it now, but at the time I was devastated
ugh... I can't even imagine. You see what looks like something thoughtful that was done for you, and then get thrown for a loop. Not cool!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2013, 06:34 PM

420 posts, read 697,709 times
Never been dumped but I'll tell you how I broke up. Wifey was having affair with butch ice hockey playing lesbi who came into my apartment and blackened my eye, causing an all out riot. I dumped wifey during the ensuing chaos.

Old 10-02-2013, 06:41 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,936,635 times
I was seeing an older married woman whose husband regularly cheats on her. She is a somewhat known politician so she had her advisor tell me it was through since she felt calling me was a risk and felt would endanger her chances for the Democratic presidential nomination for 2016.

Old 10-02-2013, 06:45 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,620,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROAM NYC View Post
Never been dumped but I'll tell you how I broke up. Wifey was having affair with butch ice hockey playing lesbi who came into my apartment and blackened my eye, causing an all out riot. I dumped wifey during the ensuing chaos.
I'm sorry but that is an awesome story! LOL

Mine isn't as dramatic as the others. It was in high school so that should say everything. My ex broke up with me via email. (Not quite as pathetic as text, I guess...) At the time, I had his graphing calculator to do chemistry homework. So in the same email he broke up with me, he asked "could I come by and get my calculator?"

So yeah, it's a pretty dumb high school story. I also had a mutual break-up over the phone but it was a long time coming.

Old 10-03-2013, 01:25 AM

29 posts, read 37,567 times
I found out my bf lied about his age. I figured but turned out to be much older...on top of that he had a wife and a son...5 yrs younger than me.

Old 10-03-2013, 01:38 AM

6,657 posts, read 7,749,740 times
In highschool i was at a friends kegger party went upstairs into the master bedroom to use the master bedroom tolet. And found my girlfriend making out with some dude. Worst way to get dumped.

Old 10-03-2013, 02:31 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,268,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
In highschool i was at a friends kegger party went upstairs into the master bedroom to use the master bedroom tolet. And found my girlfriend making out with some dude. Worst way to get dumped.
Awww that's horrible! She obviously liked the boys

Old 10-03-2013, 02:41 AM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
I was seeing an older married woman whose husband regularly cheats on her. She is a somewhat known politician so she had her advisor tell me it was through since she felt calling me was a risk and felt would endanger her chances for the Democratic presidential nomination for 2016.
you didnt slip and call her monica, did you?

Old 10-03-2013, 03:01 AM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
we had a friend at work, who was dating a pretty girl- she was the office secretary, she lied and lied to him, and was doing at least three guys she was working for.... and he was blaming himself,, he was like a puppy dog, couldnt let her go.....but he knew he had too,,,she broke his heart..
so, as his buddy, we helped him out.. we waited til valentines day- a small town, we knew the florists, and delivery driver- and asked if any flowers were going to be delivered to that office, where she worked, and he said , yes, so we asked him to deliver a "box" with a bow on it- to this woman on valentines day, he said he would, also had a card with it..

on val. day the delivery guy walks in this office with a dozen roses, and our box, he gives the roses to the respective girl, then hands the box to this secretary, all the women came over to see what was in this box-
she opens the card, and he just wrote, "thinking of you" James
she untied the bow, opened the box, and there, was a fresh veal heart, split down the middle- with a small note- "you broke my heart"

Old 10-03-2013, 03:18 AM

2,004 posts, read 3,414,660 times
After 27 years of a perfect marriage my wife told me, as I was off for work, "I love you. Have a nice day at work". Three days later she told me, "I don't love you anymore and I'm leaving". She cleaned out the bank account and left. I had no idea anything was wrong. Caught me totally off guard. That's okay. I am now with an old flame that I should have married in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships