Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does finding out your love doesn't wear clothes half the time change your idea of them in a negative
Yes, that is crazy and I might even break-up with them for that.~ 2 14.29%
Yes, but I might be able to deal with it.~ 1 7.14%
Maybe, I don't know how I feel or how I would feel about it.~ 1 7.14%
No, I still love them and I accept them for who they are.~ 2 14.29%
No, I still love them and I might even join them!~ ^_^ 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 04:33 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,827,040 times

Advertisements

Someone is smoking the gonsha.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:34 PM

220 posts, read 268,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Someone is smoking the gonsha.
Taco Bell actually. LOL

Old 09-30-2013, 04:35 PM

628 posts, read 1,388,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, this is what you meant, right?

I don't see any of these boys half naked, just saying.
*sigh* Fine, once more:

To quote myself again:

"But usually in the military it's following orders, efficiency, and getting your job done.~ "Modesty, "shame", and "shyness" have no place in the military and they will almost never accommodate you for things like that.~"

This is applicable in situations where some one's modesty or "shame" might inhibit their efficiency, such as in plumping malfunctions, or combat situations as even if your job is not directly related to combat that doesn't exclude the possibility that the place you are at can be attacked at any time, etc.~

This is applicable especially in boot-camp, if you have issues showering or being without clothing or undressing or dressing in front of other people you must get over that really quickly.~ If you did have a problem with things like that, "How would you even get past your medical examinations?"

In MEPS or Military Entrance Processing Station, for our medical examinations they had about 20 of us or so strip down to our underwear and tested us physically and examined us all at the same time, then they had us go into a room with about 5 doctors of mixed sexes and one by one we bent over, pulled down our underwear, and spread our buttocks cheeks and were examined and tested for things like prostate cancer.~

Old 09-30-2013, 04:36 PM

39,170 posts, read 27,558,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post
See my above post as I will not repeat myself again.~
oooooook

Old 09-30-2013, 04:42 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,059,854 times
No, I like clothes. I prefer folks to be clothed when they sit on the barstools, lounge on the couch, cook in the kitchen...etc.

I would not be a good match for someone that wanted/needed to be naked all the time.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:44 PM

628 posts, read 1,388,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
No, I like clothes. I prefer folks to be clothed when they sit on the barstools, lounge on the couch, cook in the kitchen...etc.

I would not be a good match for someone that wanted/needed to be naked all the time.
Thank you for sharing your opinion on this subject!~ ^_^

Old 09-30-2013, 04:45 PM

39,170 posts, read 27,558,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post
*sigh* Fine, once more:

To quote myself again:

"But usually in the military it's following orders, efficiency, and getting your job done.~ "Modesty, "shame", and "shyness" have no place in the military and they will almost never accommodate you for things like that.~"

This is applicable in situations where some one's modesty or "shame" might inhibit their efficiency, such as in plumping malfunctions, or combat situations as even if your job is not directly related to combat that doesn't exclude the possibility that the place you are at can be attacked at any time, etc.~

This is applicable especially in boot-camp, if you have issues showering or being without clothing or undressing or dressing in front of other people you must get over that really quickly.~ If you did have a problem with things like that, "How would you even get past your medical examinations?"

In MEPS or Military Entrance Processing Station, for our medical examinations they had about 20 of us or so strip down to our underwear and tested us physically and examined us all at the same time, then they had us go into a room with about 5 doctors of mixed sexes and one by one we bent over, pulled down our underwear, and spread our buttocks cheeks and were examined and tested for things like prostate cancer.~
I understand all that. But again, your thread is about you don't like to wear cloth half of the time. Matter of fact, the military men I know (and I know a lot of them) are all very sharp dressers even in civilian world.

I've never known one military man who likes to be half naked half of the time. That is all. Nothing personal.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:45 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,673,439 times
Things not to do while naked:

Decorate Christmas tree
Wash cat
Fry bacon
Jog

Old 09-30-2013, 04:49 PM

220 posts, read 268,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I understand all that. But again, your thread is about you don't like to wear cloth half of the time. Matter of fact, the military men I know (and I know a lot of them) are all very sharp dressers even in civilian world.

I've never known one military man who likes to be half naked half of the time. That is all. Nothing personal.
They never saw you before obviously.

Ooh...ma-ma-mama--ma! lol

Old 09-30-2013, 04:52 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,059,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Things not to do while naked:

Decorate Christmas tree
Wash cat
Fry bacon
Jog
I'll add ironing to that list. I burnt my belly when I was pregnant trying to iron my shirt (yes, I took the shirt off first).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.