U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does finding out your love doesn't wear clothes half the time change your idea of them in a negative
Yes, that is crazy and I might even break-up with them for that.~ 2 14.29%
Yes, but I might be able to deal with it.~ 1 7.14%
Maybe, I don't know how I feel or how I would feel about it.~ 1 7.14%
No, I still love them and I accept them for who they are.~ 2 14.29%
No, I still love them and I might even join them!~ ^_^ 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2013, 04:10 PM

628 posts, read 923,248 times

Advertisements

Does finding out your love doesn't wear clothes half the time change your idea of them in a negative way?

I don't like to wear clothes more than half the time, I love feeling the sun and the wind on all of my body as more comfortable than wearing clothes.~ Clothes are unnatural, we are born without them, and we reject them when they are first presented to us.~ I don't wear any armor, so I don't believe that most cheap conventional clothing will protect you from anything besides the cold.~

I am not talking about specifically "nudism" or living strictly according to any "lifestyle", I'm just asking if you like to be without clothes because you feel like it and if you do do you think most people in relation to dating and love would react negatively towards you for that?~

It wouldn't be limited to "in private", because being as you were born is not a "private activity" you are not "doing" anything, you are simply being you.~

If you do not like to be with out clothes some times because you feel like it, then would finding out that your love does affect your idea of them in a negative way?~

Old 09-30-2013, 04:13 PM

3,795 posts, read 3,401,157 times
If she has a great body, finding out she goes naked around the house half the time is going to change my idea of her in a very positive way!

Old 09-30-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
If she has a great body, finding out she goes naked around the house half the time is going to change my idea of her in a very positive way!
It wouldn't be limited to "in private", because being as you were born is not a "private activity" you are not "doing" anything, you are simply being you.~

Old 09-30-2013, 04:17 PM

6,758 posts, read 7,210,154 times
Just sounds normal to me; I grew up in a culture like that.

However, the fact that you make big deal of it and think you are so original would be a dealbreaker. As would the wolf userid.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post
Oh, well in that case she's going to get arrested every day, so that might negatively affect my view of her. She's also going to get severe frostbite in the winter. (I live in Chicago.)

Unless you're suggesting that she can afford to spend half of her time at a nude beach or nudist resort in a tropical climate.

I'm not sure how else someone can be naked in public half the time.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Oh, well in that case she's going to get arrested every day, so that might negatively affect my view of her.

Unless you're suggesting that she can afford to spend half of her time at a nude beach or nudist resort.
There are plenty of places where one can be as one was born without needing to "pay" and without worrying about being harassed by hateful people such as places of nature free from the tyranny of "civilized clothing society".~

Old 09-30-2013, 04:20 PM

25,907 posts, read 32,672,648 times
I don't know what the difference is between nudism and what you describe, but no, it wouldn't (and doesn't) bother me. My husband likes to walk around the house without clothes when the kids are not here. I typically don't because I get cold in the house.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:21 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure how else someone can be naked in public half the time.
I never said it was all the time in public, I simply said it would not be limited to "in private".~ ^_^

Old 09-30-2013, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post
There are plenty of places where one can be as one was born without needing to "pay" and without worrying about being harassed by hateful people such as places of nature free from the tyranny of "civilized clothing society".~
Public places? Besides clothing-optional beaches and resorts? Please share your knowledge with us.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:25 PM

220 posts, read 189,282 times
I spent years around all guys with no clothes.

You take a dump right next to someone out in the open.....like 50 guys.

Some guy sleeps above or below you and farts on your head through the mattress....

Take showers.....all of that.

A woman would be a refreshing supprize to look at strolling around the house nude or near nude.

I would really enjoy it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.