U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-03-2013, 05:45 AM

6,841 posts, read 4,330,641 times

Advertisements

Okay, which one of you was it? With all the foolishness we hear around this forum I know it was one of you! Fess up!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the World’s Biggest Douchebag » Dispatches from the Culture Wars
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2013, 05:51 AM

348 posts, read 169,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Okay, which one of you was it? With all the foolishness we hear around this forum I know it was one of you! Fess up!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Worldís Biggest Douchebag Ľ Dispatches from the Culture Wars
Yes I saw this!! It may have been here however I love the first post on that link. "Well, I wonít have to worry about birth control anymore because as I read this post my vagina spontaneously sewed itself shut. "

LMAO!

Old 10-03-2013, 08:31 AM

6,841 posts, read 4,330,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow bear View Post
Yes I saw this!! It may have been here however I love the first post on that link. "Well, I wonít have to worry about birth control anymore because as I read this post my vagina spontaneously sewed itself shut. "

LMAO!
If I had never seen the CDR forum I would probably think this was satire. After all, is it even possible to be so oblivious, crass, and selfish, and still be genuinely surprised that nobody wants to date you? I would have said no as recently as two years ago. But some of the posts I've read on this forum (and I'm talking about repeat offenders, not the "drive-by trollings") have me believing this blog post is legit. It would be commical if it weren't so sad!

Old 10-03-2013, 08:50 AM

87 posts, read 58,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow bear View Post

LMAO!
That quote had me on the floor too!!

Old 10-03-2013, 09:22 AM

6,483 posts, read 4,487,536 times
Jeepers Christmas, I almost shot coffee out of my nose when I saw the picture of him!

I like how he talks about how he wants his woman dressed yet he's sporting a red ruffled poet's shirt! LOL

Old 10-03-2013, 09:51 AM

4,558 posts, read 2,487,742 times

I prefer a woman that has never had children, because having kids does ruin a womans body often times. They end up with stretch marks. And also sometimes it makes their vagina looser, and I donít care how many kegel exercises a woman does, after she has 2 or 3 eight to ten pound babies, you canít tell me itís going to be 100% as tight as it ever was! Plus, whatís even worse than all of that, is sometimes during childbirth the lips/vulva of a woman get torn and they never look the same as the did originally even after they heal, thatís why some women even get cosmetic reconstructive surgery to their vulvas after childbirth to try and regain their original appearance.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:58 AM

5,366 posts, read 2,925,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

thatís why some women even get cosmetic reconstructive surgery to their vulvas after childbirth to try and regain their original appearance.
I just want to ask him, are you going to be spending any amount of time with your head that close to it? If so, let's talk. You won't have to worry about how I'm dressed, because I won't be wearing anything. I'll keep my mouth closed if you'll keep your tongue busy.

Old 10-03-2013, 11:18 AM

1,356 posts, read 858,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

I prefer a woman that has never had children, because having kids does ruin a womans body often times. They end up with stretch marks. And also sometimes it makes their vagina looser, and I donít care how many kegel exercises a woman does, after she has 2 or 3 eight to ten pound babies, you canít tell me itís going to be 100% as tight as it ever was! Plus, whatís even worse than all of that, is sometimes during childbirth the lips/vulva of a woman get torn and they never look the same as the did originally even after they heal, thatís why some women even get cosmetic reconstructive surgery to their vulvas after childbirth to try and regain their original appearance.
lmao...a guy who speaks his mind. priceless.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:04 PM

6,756 posts, read 3,381,365 times
Well, you know if a guy thinks childbirth (or lots of sex) makes a woman looser, he has never actually met a woman.

Old 10-03-2013, 02:10 PM

19,127 posts, read 15,149,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
lmao...a guy who speaks his mind. priceless.
I absolutely agree!

I only wish MORE men would just come out and say exactly what's on their mind so that women can then choose a potential partner based on truth. I think MORE people should be truthful about their wants and needs, even if they're horrible. It would save a lot of time avoiding bad eggs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships