Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 08:39 AM

2,087 posts, read 2,848,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Jennifer Lopez was married to Marc Anthony, who is 5'7". Her prior husband was Cris Judd, who was 5'10". OH MY GOD HOW CAN THIS BE.
Unfortunately, you emphasized the point that male posters here are trying to make.

5'10" is average height (actually higher by some measures) and yet it is considered by society that women are doing men that height a favor by going out with them?

I have also seen many posters try and placate short men by claiming that they once upon a time went out with a man who was 5'8". That is barely shorter than average.

Someone also mentioned about tall women. Tall women, if over 6 foot and large as well, also have it tough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2013, 12:46 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,470,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasteslikepurple View Post
Lol. There are no more stunning women in South America than there are in North America, there are just really good PR people.

Solution? Turn off the television. Read a book.
My solution is I'm going to Brazil. Though... I think India first. Or maybe some other Asian country. I want to spend some time on knife fighting and take back up some of my Kali/Escrima training I abandoned, so, maybe it won't be India first.

Hopefully in about a year from now.

I'd like to walk the Cameno in Europe too. About a 360 or more mile hike on foot. I doubt these anti-Christian United Statesian women care for that kind of thing. I think the longest hike (forced march) I took in the U.S. Marine Corps was a 30 mile hike. Although, a 7 mile hike up and down hills was the worst one I ever marched. So, the over 360 mile Catholic challenge will do a "n***a" good as we might say here in the "hood."

By the way... I've read plenty of books (quite a number on Brazil actually) and papers. Enough papers and books in biology and anthropology to know phenotypic differences often result in some portions of different regions. For example, Brazil with have more "swarthy" and darker hued women, possibly with a higher frequency of rounder butts associated with black African ancestry, than white a** Argentina.

Got another slick a** comment to make?

Old 10-07-2013, 12:54 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.alghul View Post
Its like arguing with a religious nut.

My view is universal! Damnit!

The two most attractive things about a woman is her boobs and butt, where the butt takes the large piece of the pie. I happen to be in the butt camp. Why are you so angry with that?

Somehow, you never criticize women's obsession with height, but attack me for wanting a girl that has a nice butt.
Yes, it is like arguing with a religious nut! You're the one saying your views are universal...my guy is most attracted to legs, he's 'meh' about boobs or butt. What do you say about that? He thinks LEGS are the most attractive part of a woman.

And if you look at my posting history, you'll see that I CONSTANTLY criticize women's obsession with height and actively tell women to date men who are compatible regardless of height. But, that would require you to pay attention and not just spend your time arguing about butts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
A man to commit to them.

And yes I agree, you do seem pretty clueless most of the time. Try to keep up will ya?
Oh, please continue mansplaining my views to me.

Old 10-08-2013, 08:11 AM

330 posts, read 544,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post

My solution is I'm going to Brazil.
Though... I think India first. Or maybe some other Asian country. I want to spend some time on knife fighting and take back up some of my Kali/Escrima training I abandoned, so, maybe it won't be India first.

Hopefully in about a year from now.

I'd like to walk the Cameno in Europe too. About a 360 or more mile hike on foot. I doubt these anti-Christian United Statesian women care for that kind of thing. I think the longest hike (forced march) I took in the U.S. Marine Corps was a 30 mile hike. Although, a 7 mile hike up and down hills was the worst one I ever marched. So, the over 360 mile Catholic challenge will do a "n***a" good as we might say here in the "hood."

By the way... I've read plenty of books (quite a number on Brazil actually) and papers. Enough papers and books in biology and anthropology to know phenotypic differences often result in some portions of different regions. For example, Brazil with have more "swarthy" and darker hued women, possibly with a higher frequency of rounder butts associated with black African ancestry, than white a** Argentina.

Got another slick a** comment to make?
How fortunate for Brazil.

Old 10-08-2013, 08:20 AM

22 posts, read 20,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeViolationMcEnroe View Post
As I Fold His Tiny Pants And Weep: Living With (And Loving) A Man Much Smaller Than Me | xoJane

Wow. I didn't know that dating a short guy was such a monumental tragedy. Read some of the comments.
Lol that lady is HUGE. Dating her would be a tragedy

Old 10-08-2013, 08:23 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
Unfortunately, you emphasized the point that male posters here are trying to make.

5'10" is average height (actually higher by some measures) and yet it is considered by society that women are doing men that height a favor by going out with them?

I have also seen many posters try and placate short men by claiming that they once upon a time went out with a man who was 5'8". That is barely shorter than average.

Someone also mentioned about tall women. Tall women, if over 6 foot and large as well, also have it tough.
I was responding to the poster who claims that height trumps everything. If that were true, there would be no reason to divorce a man of average height and marry one who was shorter. M.alghul stated that a woman's butt trumps everything for a man, so Jennifer Lopez and her famous butt should be able to land pretty much any man she wants. Why would she marry a shorter man? Because he's "talented"? There are plenty of tall, talented men out there. Enrique Iglesias comes to mind. So maybe it was his money? She probably has way more than he does. He's not even good-looking; he looks like death warmed over. So what gives?

Those are rhetorical questions.

Old 10-08-2013, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.alghul View Post
Because they're movie stars and have money!!

Money!

If I had money like they did, sure. But I'm not a movie star, or a singer.

Lets stick to reality.

If I get the girls that I wanted, I wouldn't be here arguing back and forth. I'd be busy getting laid.
Dude. You're just not good with women and you blame out lying factors instead of your poor game.

I'm 5'8" and at 26 have slept with over 45 women. I've had three, year to two year relationships. My college LTR, I stole my girl from a dude that was 6'2" and really good looking. I'd say better looking than me. She was a solid 9.

Granted I am good looking facially and have a strong muscular build, but I'm still short. Stop blaming BS and man up.

Old 10-08-2013, 11:37 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walterwhite18 View Post
Lol that lady is HUGE. Dating her would be a tragedy
Not all of us are born short and fine boned and not all tall women have supermodel bone structure and build.

Why would dating her be a tragedy?

Old 10-08-2013, 11:53 AM

2,087 posts, read 2,848,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Not all of us are born short and fine boned and not all tall women have supermodel bone structure and build.

Why would dating her be a tragedy?
For the same reason dating a short man (not even necessarily shorter than herself) is a tragedy for a woman.

Old 10-08-2013, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
For the same reason dating a short man (not even necessarily shorter than herself) is a tragedy for a woman.
Except......short men can still be quite attractive and date hot women. A hot 190lb woman? Ultra rare. A 190lb woman dating a man many would consider very attractive.....non existent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships