Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2013, 10:56 PM

24 posts, read 32,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Here's a thought OP: you rescued him from standing in the middle of the street. Where were these girls then?
I guess i was the first one...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2013, 12:11 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times
I can understand why this is hard for you when you see women throw themselves on your husband all the time, however he is with you for a reason. He loves you and wants to be with you, or he wouldn't be. Marriage requires a lot of trust and you will need to trust that he will do fine on his 1 mo. trip to Europe. Call him often and stay in touch.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
So you have seen with your own eyes your husband trying to get away from all these women and blocking their advances, removing their hands from him etc. yet you still think he "might" cheat on you?

Seek professional therapy for your insecurity and jealously and do not blame your husband for your self imagined perception of wrong doing by your husband.
I am not blaming him, he did nothing wrong, i am blaming those whores. I am worried what if he gives in, it is in human nature, he will be one month without me out there.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:14 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneza View Post
I am not blaming him, he did nothing wrong, i am blaming those whores. I am worried what if he gives in, it is in human nature, he will be one month without me out there.
Good suggestion.

Did you marry him, at least in part, because it seemed "safer" choice?

Old 10-06-2013, 05:35 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,917,022 times
He can't see how cute they are, and their attractiveness is useless to him. He knows your love and kindness. Face it, for all couples, there's no absolute guarantee that they will not cheat. So you just have to trust them if they give you no reason to doubt their loyalty, and keep loving them. There's an old saying. "If you keep the dog fed at home, he's not going to go wandering looking."

Old 10-06-2013, 05:37 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
There is something in him that pulls women towards him, not just beauty.
You have jealousy. That is very destructive in a relationship.

You need to replace it with trust.

Joke this whole thing off.

As he is leaving, kiss him and tell him how much you will miss him and then hand him a miniature bat and say, "Here's a little something to keep those pesky women away."

Then laugh. He will remember you when he feels the bat in his luggage.

Old 10-06-2013, 06:01 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,452,731 times
Quote:
Do you really believe these women are whores?

You need to dial it back and get a grip on your own behavior. The primary reason your husband would leave is because you sound like a paranoid shrew.

Old 10-06-2013, 06:12 AM

211 posts, read 519,428 times
I doubt he's cheating on you, he sounds like a very sincere guy with faith and trust in you.

Old 10-06-2013, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Do you really believe these women are whores?

You need to dial it back and get a grip on your own behavior. The primary reason your husband would leave is because you sound like a paranoid shrew.
Well if they are trying to get a married man and don't know how to give up, they are kinda whores.

Old 10-06-2013, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
You have jealousy. That is very destructive in a relationship.

You need to replace it with trust.

Joke this whole thing off.

As he is leaving, kiss him and tell him how much you will miss him and then hand him a miniature bat and say, "Here's a little something to keep those pesky women away."

Then laugh. He will remember you when he feels the bat in his luggage.
I never, and at least i think that i have never expressed my jealousy to him, i avoid that. But looks like insecurity just started to grow in me.

Nice idea about the bat by the way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships