Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 07:38 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,302 times

Advertisements

It happens sometimes, no big deal.

We don't set out to do it, though. Usually its a situation where one of us needs something that will take a second to grab, then leave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2014, 07:54 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,601,922 times
Not usually, but once in a while.

We are pretty nonchalant. I knew my wife was a keeper when she asked me to bring her a roll of TP when she was on the john, and asked me to just bring it to her instead of opening the door a crack and tossing it through.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:11 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Pee....I don't care.

Poo....you're on your own. The faces one makes are pretty funny though.
But mine smells like roses?

Old 04-11-2014, 08:14 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,601,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
But mine smells like roses?

My wife makes the same claim.

She's wrong.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:16 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave72 View Post
My wife makes the same claim.

She's wrong.
Hahaha.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:25 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times

Greg Giraldo Midlife Vices Part 4 - YouTube

A funny gross joke about not knowing where woman pee

Old 04-11-2014, 08:25 PM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberphonics View Post
Opinions, stories, mates or spouse, doesn't matter, how do you feel about it? How about when you're the one doing the deed? Do you care if your mate comes in there?
No. No way. If he is in there on the john, I am NOT going in, and vice versa.

Old 04-14-2014, 07:49 PM

20 posts, read 72,680 times
With some GF's in the past, she likes to continue talking with me while she's on the throne while peeing. So the door sometimes stays open for #1 when it's just us alone. I rather like the feeling of trust. Pee is pretty innocent and not really very offensive.

I don't mind if she walks in on me for #1 (and she has sometime). I didn't walk in on her until I was sure it was OK with her and I needed to enter. Sometimes with both of us rushing out the door, it's convenient to share a bathroom.

As for showers, that's great fun. And after a bunch of beers, she's told me she couldn't hold it when the warm shower came. It didn't seem necessary to exit the shower, dry off, sit on the throne and then get back in the shower. We both laughed about it although we didn't try to pee on each other. There was definitely a sense of unique sharing. "The couple that pees together, stays together" or something like that.

When I couldn't wait to go in the "couples shower" (warm water, too much beer), she has held me like a firehose and we giggled the whole time. Honestly, it's just another kind of intimacy. We didn't quite get to the laughing part of a "p*ssing contest" but with enough beers, it might happen. Hey, I've had to remove a t*mp*ax when the string got lost. No big deal - it's trust and intimacy.

When camping, she has wanted me to be with her for security when peeing. Worried about bears or bugs!!! If you get to this stage in a relationship, it's just another form of intimacy. Who hasn't been with their GF or BF when they drank too much and puked (and sometimes pee'd)?? Same deal if either of us got really sick barfing. Later, she would be all embarassed but she appreciated that I stayed with her.

As for #2, neither of us really wants to be together. But sometimes, it was urgent for her and I couldn't leave instantly (shaving cream). So she would enter very apologetically. I reassured her, no big deal. No, neither of us wants to do it.

Granted, lots of females want no part of it. But it goes on a continuum of intimacy all the way from BO and deodorant through giving birth through dealing with your period to all kinds of sickness. If you've been practicing it all along, it is less of a shock when you really need it. Remember when husbands weren't allowed to be at the birth??

Old 04-14-2014, 11:23 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,562,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberphonics View Post
Opinions, stories, mates or spouse, doesn't matter, how do you feel about it? How about when you're the one doing the deed? Do you care if your mate comes in there?
LOL! I'd really rather not. But if someone is in the shower, and other needs the facilities,,,,,ya do what ya gatta do.

Otherwise, if I'm doing my hair or make up or whatever I will cede the room and I expect the same.

Old 04-15-2014, 04:32 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,233,675 times
no. no no no. my opinion; no one needs to be around someone else doing their business. no. and no no no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships