Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2013, 08:58 PM

7,322 posts, read 6,919,546 times

Advertisements

I have had a number of buddies that had girl friends, that the girls planned to divorce in order to get money.
One guy I tried to talk to, was rich did not want to get a job.
Consequently girl after girl was only after his money.
A small own I lived in ,I worked with several other mechanics ,two of which accidently discovered they had both had the same wife just a few years apart .
Advise , Guys if the girl is divorced , get to know the ex real good.
If you think that's awkward, maybe you prefer divorce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2013, 08:59 PM

529 posts, read 701,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Lots of guys here whine even if a woman wants him to have a decent job.
No, lots of women whine if the guy has a decent job but it's not permitting them to live the lifestyle they want.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:29 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,470,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Oh, good lord. You know that's a requirement for receiving welfare, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
That's what I said.

Are you really so illiterate that you did not read past my first sentence?

So, what do you think is the reason that men almost universally choose to be deadbeat dads rather than have full custody and get those enormous welfare checks?
Your first sentence made a declarative statement in response to my factual statement that most people on welfare are American women. You replied with a question posed as a statement, saying essentially, that it's a requirement of welfare that a person be female.

Your statement was wrong. Period. To right a sentence contradicting it right afterwards is simply your stupidity. I'm literate enough to understand sentential logic.

It's illogical to to say, "Oh, you realize it's a requirement that a person be male to be a U.S. President? Females and males can be Presidents of the United States because there are no laws barring women from holding the office."

Those women choose those men just as easy as women have a choice in aborting their children. You're a feminist. Now you want to deny the woman's free choice. Anyways, plenty of those women choose those men over me. That's who they wanted as the father of their children. I have no sympathies for them or you. I do not sympathize with the fathers of those children. You all are Americans.

I was addressing the American lie that blue collar men are complaining about wealthy women dating wealthy men. I was addressing the American lie all women are wealthy, near wealthy, and/or these great financially responsible people.

Plenty of women are poor and have f***ed credit history or don't handle their personal finances well.

Never in my life have I heard any blue collar cats complaining about who rich women date. I don't think any travel in that social circle either. I can't speak for every man in the U.S. that's blue collar but I personally never approached a wealthy American woman. About 98% of the women I did approach were on welfare. And unless someone is retarded they ought be able to conclude from that that the women had children. Not my children as I have none. And about the other 2% of women I approached were either in college or working blue collar jobs make low income to lower-middle-class income.

But that was the past. I don't approach women now. I don't want them approaching me either. American women that is. I have as much desire for them as a gay man has for a woman.

I don't need a woman. Period. Nothing she can add beneficially to my life other than sex and that doesn't mean much of anything either. Sex is a temporary feeling. It's fleeting. There are more important things in life. Sex can be pretty disgusting actually. Especially if the woman has a stank vagina.

So, some guys likes men, some women like having sex with women that look like prepubescent boys. Some women abort their children. I can discriminate against women of the American nationality for a preference for women of any other nationality on earth. My choice. And my choice breaks no law of God. A law superior to American laws and some American laws are based on American lies.

That's how I feel. To each his own.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:35 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,272 times
When i lived in the hood there was a lot of gold tooth diggers does that count?

Old 10-07-2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Another ridiculous thread. Why will any man in his right mind be jealous of some oaf that is getting attention because of his $$$. SMH. There is nothing there to envy. It is more enjoyable imho when she loves you in spite of your wealth or lack there of. Real love...yeah now thats something to envy if you dont have it or have never experienced it.
Now, I can get with these last two sentences.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:36 PM

2,826 posts, read 2,366,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It's envy. If they could 'afford' those hot women they wouldn't be complaining about lavishing them with gifts.
Well, no. It's also the wealthy men actually complaining about women who try to take their money. What? You think life is a bed of roses for the wealthy?

I'm poor and even I know better. One good litigation is all it takes to rob a man of hard-earned wealth.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
When i lived in the hood there was a lot of gold tooth diggers does that count?
LOL. Probably so. I'm taking it you mean the dudes with one gold tooth or a gold grill in their mouth. Or maybe you mean the women with a gold tooth.

You know... gold teeth was always much more of a Southern and Northeastern "hood" thing than a Midwestern one. When I was coming up we always viewed gold teeth as "country." But I noticed those New Yorkers loved them (along with their old style of walking around with one pants leg rolled up).

Old 10-07-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
My wife and I have a mutually agreed upon lifestyle.

Lots of guys here whine even if a woman wants him to have a decent job. Like that makes them gold diggers and that a woman who does not contribute a paycheck (even with kids to raise) is a freeloader.

What is wrong with people today?
And what "guys" would that be? I'm curious.

And what is a "decent job" too? What's a "decent job" to a woman on welfare that rights her so much to be so judgmental?

In terms of morals--as you seem to be alluding to--what do you think the Catholic Church would regard as immoral, a man working as a sanitation worker for the City of Chicago or a woman that aborts her child after having premarital sex?

I know, I know, I'm evil. The "good people" of the United States with their sole materialism has it right.

Out of curiosity, you have no intellectual or ethical criticism of a bisexual woman that oh.... picks a woman that dresses and looks like a 14 year old boy, earns minimum wage as a non-skilled assembly worker, over a grown man that works for UPS?

What I can say is that male and female feminists and liberals have a big problem with whom women date or have sex with or marry if that person is male, but they have nothing to say if that person is female.

Old 10-07-2013, 10:19 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,272 times
Quote:
My wife and I have a mutually agreed upon lifestyle.

Lots of guys here whine even if a woman wants him to have a decent job. Like that makes them gold diggers and that a woman who does not contribute a paycheck (even with kids to raise) is a freeloader.

What is wrong with people today?
That is why i went back to college so i can get a job I like and can feed a family and more flexible hours.Working retail is a dead end job it would be ok if you wanted to be single forever and have cats.

Old 10-07-2013, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
That is why i went back to college so i can get a job I like and can feed a family and more flexible hours.Working retail is a dead end job it would be ok if you wanted to be single forever and have cats.
You're doing the intelligent thing, krieger, but I'm surmising if women exercised their choice by picking guys that only do the seasonal work of shoveling snow. And those gals turned you down for such guys, stan4 would claim that you don't understand because those women want a guy with a "descent job."

Which is why I would like to know what a "descent job" is?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships