Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2013, 10:01 AM

328 posts, read 466,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
No, its not these kinds of ladies. Most women party-out in their teens and in their 20's and then they expect to find a good guy to settle down with them. Very few women think with their heads, and even if you have a down-to-earth woman, as soon as she goes to college she's going to be flooded by thousands and thousands of men. She's going to pick the best-looking ones and from that moment on she'll only date men who are as good-looking/popular/tall/rich as her first boyfriend was. That is, until she is in her 30s, but by then, its not worth it.

Picard's Epic Double Facepalm - YouTube

Old 11-27-2013, 10:03 AM

58 posts, read 100,128 times
How can I start a new thread?

Old 11-27-2013, 10:04 AM

255 posts, read 373,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed_Shroom12 View Post
You must've been raised in a hillybilly town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aned View Post
How can I start a new threat?
What type? Explosive, chemical or biological?

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Well, that was the exact answer I was looking for. Against all the evidence that is put forward by the men of C-D, a female poster says that it isn't so; it has to be like she says it is.

Look, you don't understand how the dating world works because you're a woman. Every woman has options, most men only have circumstances. If a woman deigns to be in a relationship with him, awesome, I guess, but most men aren't sexually attractive to most women..
What evidence? Your evidence is no more persuasive than the women's "evidence", which you refuse to accept. See how that works? It's a 2-way street.

Just fyi, most guys I've been with haven't been sexually attractive. But that doesn't stop me from having sex with them. What's attractive about them is their good heart, sharp mind, and common interests to mine.

BZZZZZZZ *CRASH* Another whiner theory, shot down in flames.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:05 AM

Quote:
You must've been raised in a hillybilly town.
Sure, sure. Whatever you say bro.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:07 AM

Quote:
No, its not these kinds of ladies. Most women party-out in their teens and in their 20's and then they expect to find a good guy to settle down with them. Very few women think with their heads, and even if you have a down-to-earth woman, as soon as she goes to college she's going to be flooded by thousands and thousands of men. She's going to pick the best-looking ones and from that moment on she'll only date men who are as good-looking/popular/tall/rich as her first boyfriend was. That is, until she is in her 30s, but by then, its not worth it.
TOTAL fantasyland! The sooner you get down with reality, the happier you're going to be.

Serious delusional thinking! Get counseling.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
TOTAL fantasyland! The sooner you get down with reality, the happier you're going to be.

Serious delusional thinking! Get counseling.
He's funny though. I spat some green tea on my monitor laughing at his latest set of "facts".

What was that post? "Why do bitter people think they know the truth?"

How relevant.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed_Shroom12 View Post
He's funny though. I spat some green tea on my monitor laughing at his latest set of "facts".

What was that post? "Why do bitter people think they know the truth?"

How relevant.
High five!

OK, I'm outa this looney bin for now.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:26 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,013,770 times
Quote:
Why is that, then? Women come here and say its not like this, but then you think to yourself. '''Heh, unless the women responding to our posts are dating women, they really don't know what's it like to being a man who is trying to date women, so why are they saying women don't pay much attention to looks and height, when every time I look around, all I see are women with much taller men(than the male average) and much better looking -even much better-looking than the women themselves?''

Is there a mythical land the lady posters of C-D live on, where women date men for their personality and sense of humor? That's cute, because I've lived in the States and in Europe and in Australia and I notice the same thing everywhere I go: looks and height and money> all the rest.
Exactly. It's not that women don't care about personality is just they want a personality that fits them the best. Example if she's a gold digging cold hearted witch she's hoping to get an attractive basketball player with an alpha male tough guy demeanor. In reality she may only get an decent looking basktetbball player with an alpha male tough guy demeanor. If she's a nerdy, videogame but nice girl she's really aiming for an attractive, nerdy, intelligent successful man. In reality she may only get a decent looking, somewhat nerdy, intelligent man out of the pool of men she has to pick from, but if a really attractive, nerdy, intelligent man who is extremely successful comes along and she can attract him you best believe the other guy is getting the boot.

Thats when relationship "complications" come into play. Ever wonder why you have been dating a girl for 2 weeks and things seem great but all of sudden she loses interest? She found a better prospect from her pool. Everybody has a swimming pool of people they can choose from. Women's just so happens to be 10x larger then guys on average.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships