Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 09:40 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Some guys will take what they can get .
This is true.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:43 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
Things I've found the majority of women deem essential in their men:

-tall
-average sized dick
-masculine looking
-reasonably attractive face
-not obese/anorexic

things most men deem essential in women:

-shorter than them (though really short men probably compromise)
-not obese
-reasonably attractive face

Thoughts? I think the stigma of women caring less about looks is a myth, and they're actually in a position to be more choosy. Guys appreciate things like big boobs but rarely have I seen them considered a prerequisite

And yes, I realize these are generalizations, but then so is the stigma that men care more about looks than women.
What is tall anyhow? 5'9" is tall to most Asian women
Average size dick? Read Cosmo lately? According the their experts, most all women prefer something bigger then average.
Why didn't you throw anything in there about personality?

Old 10-09-2013, 09:43 PM

924 posts, read 1,644,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Yes women do when they are goofing around. But in reality every person is different in what they like. With age some change their minds onto more important things.
I'm not bitter, I actually meet every qualification I posted (barring maybe the face which is subjective, and too skinny which can easily be fixed). I'm just posting what I've observed, I think once it WAS men that cared more about looks than women. But culture, boy band craze of the 90s, Twilight, Fifty Shades of Grey, feminism etc. shifted that

Old 10-09-2013, 09:44 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
If you get a woman with fake big boobs, that won't happen. Unfortunately, I think I am going to be making balloon animals in my old age Could be entertaining to do in the nursing home though.

Not a big fan of fake boobs unless her boobs look like two cracked eggs .

Daniel Tosh said it best I'm all for women who get plastic surgery, because plastic surgery allows you to make your outer appearance resemble your inner appearance — fake...We have shows like Extreme Make-Over: "I don't want to develop a personality, just cut my face! Stretch it and staple it. Now I'm happy, or at least I look like it."

Old 10-09-2013, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
What is tall anyhow? 5'9" is tall to most Asian women
Average size dick? Read Cosmo lately? According the their experts, most all women prefer something bigger then average.
Why didn't you throw anything in there about personality?
because I'm talking about the superficial in this thread.

I was being generous with the average sized dick. Also most women have no idea how big (and rare) an 8" dick actually is

Old 10-09-2013, 09:46 PM

Added another qualifier, balding, to the man's category that I forgot

Old 10-09-2013, 09:47 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,803,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Not a big fan of fake boobs unless her boobs look like two cracked eggs .

Daniel Tosh said it best I'm all for women who get plastic surgery, because plastic surgery allows you to make your outer appearance resemble your inner appearance — fake...We have shows like Extreme Make-Over: "I don't want to develop a personality, just cut my face! Stretch it and staple it. Now I'm happy, or at least I look like it."
I would like to say that I've never and will never have plastic surgery because I am real, not fake. But the truth is I am just scared to get any kind of unnecessary surgery... heck, I am afraid of necessary surgery! lol (and probably too cheap to pay for something not needed too when I think of it )

Old 10-09-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
I'm not bitter, I actually meet every qualification I posted (barring maybe the face which is subjective, and too skinny which can easily be fixed). I'm just posting what I've observed, I think once it WAS men that cared more about looks than women. But culture, boy band craze of the 90s, Twilight, Fifty Shades of Grey, feminism etc. shifted that
Some women may. But that's fantazing. And superficial.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:49 PM
LW4

124 posts, read 156,818 times
Quote:
I'm going to put this out there to to stir up some s***. MOST men can overcome bitterness much quicker than women can. Throw it all in trash and start over from scratch so to speak. Women seem to have a problem with that. It's a gender flaw/characteristic IMO.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Added another qualifier, balding, to the man's category that I forgot
Bald men are hot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships