Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2013, 06:39 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,994,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I just wanted to post in this thread that I love granny panties.
I'm a fan of the boy short. Would wear them all day, everyday if I could.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2013, 06:42 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,356,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
So the guy is wearing a wedding ring and you assume he's married? Widowers still wear their rings.

Here's where I have a problem--you throw this "sexing" word around, flirt with the guy, acknowledge that your marriage is shot and yet you want to "keep the integrity of your marriage"? WTH is that about? Isn't there an all-around betrayal going on here?
such is life. The person you feel for is the party that is totally unaware that his/her spouse is already on the hunt for a replacement.

Old 10-10-2013, 06:43 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
How sessie. With or w/o holes?
Holes ....from scratching my butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
What's stopping you?

Old 10-10-2013, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post

What's stopping you?
I meant boy shorts with no pants.

Work wouldn't appreciate that, unfortunately.

Old 10-10-2013, 06:45 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,982,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
boy shorts are *so* not granny panties

Old 10-10-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
boy shorts are *so* not granny panties
They still aren't the sexy kind guys like. Might as well be.

Old 10-10-2013, 06:49 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
So my marriage is failing miserably. I'm staying because it makes sense financially. My work doesn't look too good either. Looks like I might be canned anytime soon. If some of you remember, this job I have I'm barely qualified for it & been underperfoming.

So I went to meet one of our clients & there was this instant attraction. First time I went there, I forgot my wedding ring at home. We ended up flirting. He had a wedding ring on & talked about his kids but there was no mention of a wife so I did not press. I also mentioned my son & made no mention of the SO.
Second time I went there, I hinted I was looking for another job. He hinted he was hiring. Third time we wound up having drinks and barely talking about work.

Today I knew I'd be meeting him & did not trust that I would not sleep with him. So I found old underwear which I never got around to throwing. It had a hole on it. I wore it as a way to prevent myself from sexing him. No way was I going to let him see me that way. We flirted. There was no physical contact because of the underwear. Now he asked me if I wanted a job. I asked straight up if I was hiring he said ""depends on the time"". I have no clue what he meant. What y'll think?I didnt want to push. Next time I intend to ask him how much people who work under him make. Now I have no intention of leaving the SO as I have become accustomed to a certain lifestyle and want to leave things like this.

On the other hand I want this new guy to hire me. Should I show up with my wedding ring? I feel like if something is to happen between us I am getting the shorter end of the stick. His marriage is not a secret, mine is. Do you guys think he can hire me if he knows I'm married? I would not mind revealing the marriage after a solid offer. Also, how do I deal with giving him a deadline on whether he will hire me or not? Getting tired of the games.

I know these questions make me look green but then again I am with regards to cheating and screwing people to get a job.

I guess what I want to know is how do I get a man who is attracted to me, I'm also attracted to him to hire me without me sexing him & still keeping the integrity of my marriage although the marriage is lousy.
So you're the victim right, the damsel in distress? HA!

You want us to validate your actions? At least not from me.

IMO: To many of us normal people with at least some morals, values and ethics after reading your post will come to appreciate not being good enough and or not getting involved with people the mess around, have no accountability and have the mentality that it's okay to make others pay the ultimate price in the end.

Old 10-10-2013, 06:55 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,441,486 times
Okay, back to the ridiculous OP. Every so often it's possible to flirt too much, even if both parties are married. All you have to do is wear your ring, apologize to the guy for joking around a little too much, admit you're married, and just take things from there. He may be hoping for an out too.

There's no way he was serious about having a job for you. Really.

Last edited by ellie; 10-10-2013 at 08:09 PM..

Old 10-10-2013, 07:04 PM

426 posts, read 558,678 times
oh he got a job for her ...

Old 10-10-2013, 07:09 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernRXMan View Post
oh he got a job for her ...
Does it start with a b?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships