Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 08:39 AM

809 posts, read 1,273,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Idk either. I'm a black man and I'll readily admit that white men have an advantage over every other group of men when it comes to dating, especially interacial dating

I've seen AVERAGE white guys get above average to hot black,Latina,Asian women that I know similar men in those races could never pull
However, the white male or female never feels personally privileged or like having an edge over other humans. It's the inferiority complex in other races which makes them look like the former has the edge.

Old 10-12-2013, 09:43 AM

44,353 posts, read 20,059,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimoBon View Post
I am a Black male with a British accent (used to live in the UK and grew up there). When I lived in New York and California, I attracted all kinds of women. Right now I am in Georgia, the only kind of women I attract are Black. Nothing has changed, I am still the same me. Location changed and so did my dating results.

I see so many Latino, Asian, Black, and Indian men in Georgia who are so shy around White women because throughout growing up here in Georgia they were taught to never interact with these women the same way they would with women of other races.

Many of these men like girls who are White but see them as out of their league, because of race alone. I have met tons of such men online.

As a man who has lived in California and New York and seen such is not true at all, I would love to deliver this message to all of these men out there so insecure about their ethnicity but it seems like almost no dating forums allow talks about race.

Why?

Why do we want to hold this information from all of these men?

Is it because we secretly hate the idea of a White woman hooking up with a minority?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
Because many Americans, particularly white Americans, get extremely uncomfortable talking about race, and believe the best way to deal with that discomfort is to pretend we are a color blind society. Which is utterly insane.

Also, there are a lot of extremely racist posters on CD, and they quickly swoop in and ruin any serious discussion with their hateful ranting and raving.
See above. RPG is correct. Also, OP, this topic has been discussed ad nauseam in prior threads and, sadly, most devolved into race-baiting wars and personal attacks. That is why we no longer allow new threads about interracial dating. Sorry.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships