Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 10:21 AM

50,339 posts, read 63,906,560 times

Advertisements

You are convinced that she has put a spell on you, and since she keeps calling you and reinforcing your fear, it is working. She sounds like she is really enjoying tormenting you, and you are buying it hook, line and sinker. Start by changing your phone number.

I think this is bunk, since if spells really worked, then all the problems in the world would have been wiped out long ago, and the Salem witches would have never been burned at the stake.

But let's assume for the sake of argument that she really put a spell on you which is causing your trouble.

You should find another witch to remove the spell, or give you whatever you need to block it. Or...

Go to a psychologist for a few sessions and work out your phobia, just like people with a fear of flying or spiders, or whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2013, 10:57 AM

23 posts, read 109,615 times
First, thank you everyone who has commented. It means a lot. Last night was easily the worst night of my life. It was the most afraid I've ever been. My laptop just happened to fry itself last night as I was typing(I'm at the local library right now.) And then my house started getting very cold inside to the point where I was shivering. So I decided to call my dad, in the middle of the night.

I told him what was going on, I even cried. He said he would buy me a plane ticket home right away. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to fly home for awhile. I don't know if this curse will follow me there but if it does at least I can pay a visit to my family's priest and discuss it, and I get to sleep in house that doesn't feel like a dark cloud is hovering over it. I haven't even been in for confession in over 5 years.

Now for the best part of my evening. While I was talking to my dad on the phone the palms of hands started to get really hot, like burning. I put my phone down and went to the kitchen to run them under cold water but that didn't work. The whole time I was saying "please God make this stop." After awhile the burning stopped. This morning a very thin layer of skin on my hands was peeling off. I went to ER and the doctor said it was an allergic reaction. I've never had allergies before.

I will by flying home in the morning and hopefully this curse will be a thing of the past. I can't believe this is happening to me but it's partly my fault for staying so long in a relationship with a person who is involved in such evil practices. My mom is frightened for me but my dad is leaning more on the side of this is all just coincidence.

Thanks for listening guys.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:05 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
Do not take this lightly. Find yourself a wizard and block her curse with a spell.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:07 AM

3,391 posts, read 4,480,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needing_help View Post
Please bear with me, this is not a joke. My ex gf, who I dated for 3 years was an admitted practicing witch. She had the whole coven thing. She had all her witch friends. It was the real deal. I just sort of put up with it but never got involved and never said anything about it. But it did really creep me out towards the end of our relationship as she got more serious and more involved in it.

Her area in the house was full of spell books and all sorts of weird stuff. I would hear her practicing chants. Needless to say I ended things with her. But she always talked about putting curses on people that wronged her and she and I did not part ways under the best circumstances. I basically packed all my stuff while she was out of town and left. I have avoided her ever since.

But, since I left, one bad thing after another has happened to me. I lost my job, out of the blue. The head gasket in my truck blew. I severely burned my hand on my lawnmower. My best friend moved away after he lost his job.

This is scary. Has anyone had anything similar happen to them and how did you deal with it? Thanks for reading.
There are no such things as witches, at least not "real" ones. To believe in this kind of stuff is to have an almost cartoonish view of reality. Whatever bad luck you have suffered, it had nothing to do with any curses being cast on you. Don't drive yourself crazy worrying about superstitious nonsense.

Last edited by RogersParkGuy; 10-12-2013 at 11:27 AM..

Old 10-12-2013, 11:12 AM

458 posts, read 644,646 times
The only way to get rid of the curse is to transfer the curse to someone else.
All curses need a host.
You must first extract the curse from your body, and then implant it into another one.
At least that's what they did in The Grudge a.k.a. Ju-on

Old 10-12-2013, 11:12 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,953,487 times
Better call Gandalf stat.

People only have as much power as you give them.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:18 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
OMG, you went to the ER because your palms were peeling? I hope you have insurance because I would hate the taxpayers to have to pick up that tab.

Listen. Your are suffering from anxiety. A N X I E T Y. Every single one of your symptoms can be attributed to an anxiety attack. I know, I have had them before. It can be terrifying. Yes, you get changes in body temperature and can feel very cold. Yes, your palms can burn and itch and peel because they are clammy and sweating (anxiety response)

You need to find a way to calm down. There is no spell. Go see a doctor and get a prescription for Xanax or Klonopin. Ask your priest for help just to ease your mind. For good measure, apologize to the girl if it will clear your conscience.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:24 AM

23 posts, read 109,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
OMG, you went to the ER because your palms were peeling? I hope you have insurance because I would hate the taxpayers to have to pick up that tab.

Listen. Your are suffering from anxiety. A N X I E T Y. Every single one of your symptoms can be attributed to an anxiety attack. I know, I have had them before. It can be terrifying. Yes, you get changes in body temperature and can feel very cold. Yes, your palms can burn and itch and peel because they are clammy and sweating (anxiety response)

You need to find a way to calm down. There is no spell. Go see a doctor and get a prescription for Xanax or Klonopin. Ask your priest for help just to ease your mind. For good measure, apologize to the girl if it will clear your conscience.
I have never had anxiety before. I have never had any mental issues before of any kind. And I really don't think contacting my gf will help matters. It will only make her more angry that I'm staying away from her. I'm putting this whole thing behind me tomorrow, thank God.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Death View Post
hello benjamin we will be meeting very soon
Looks like someone forgot to log out of CD on one of the Underworld computers.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needing_help View Post
I have never had anxiety before. I have never had any mental issues before of any kind. And I really don't think contacting my gf will help matters. It will only make her more angry that I'm staying away from her. I'm putting this whole thing behind me tomorrow, thank God.
Do you imagine that because you have never had anxiety, you never WILL have anxiety? Come on. I have had exactly one anxiety attack in my life. It was the night the US invaded Iraq in Desert Storm. My husband was overseas and I was pregnant and alone in the house. My imagination started playing tricks on me and I had all the symptoms you describe.

Do you really feel you are somehow immune from the body's fight-or-flight chemical response?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships