U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2013, 12:44 PM

4 posts, read 3,753 times

Advertisements

It seems like everyone has an issue with a man of a minority background (black, asian, indian, latino, and middle eastern) wanting to date White women. Since people ask this question to which the answer should be obvious many many times, I am going to give the reasons.

1. White women are the majority in most college and upscale environments.

2. Most of the attractive/good looking women you run into the better neighborhoods are mostly going to be White.

3. White men aggressively chase after non-White women who are attractive (Asian men know this first hand).

4. White women are most promoted in media, so men growing up find them more attractive because they are promoted more in movies and media.

5. If White men can have a strong preference or Asian and Latin women, why can't non-White men not date White women?

Old 10-12-2013, 12:48 PM

896 posts, read 963,535 times
EVERYONE has an issue? Wow are you full of yourself. The vast majority of people on this planet don't give a rats ass about who you date.

Old 10-12-2013, 12:51 PM

1,253 posts, read 1,847,826 times
I am a white woman, and I have friends of all races, genders, ages, etc. but the only time I've had a problem is when I'm hanging out with a guy who happens to be black.

The only people who seem to have problems with this are black women. Sometimes I experience open hostility from black women when I'm walking around with a black man.

Old 10-12-2013, 12:54 PM

14,826 posts, read 12,274,619 times
GVox is right; who gives a squirt of pisss

Old 10-12-2013, 01:00 PM

241 posts, read 207,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimoBon View Post
It seems like everyone has an issue with a man of a minority background (black, asian, indian, latino, and middle eastern) wanting to date White women. Since people ask this question to which the answer should be obvious many many times, I am going to give the reasons.

2. Most of the attractive/good looking women you run into the better neighborhoods are mostly going to be White.

3. White men aggressively chase after non-White women who are attractive (Asian men know this first hand).

4. White women are most promoted in media, so men growing up find them more attractive because they are promoted more in movies and media.

5. If White men can have a strong preference or Asian and Latin women, why can't non-White men not date White women?
These are your opinions and nobody cares if you and dating a white lady or not. Who said you cant date a white lady? mom, dad, media whoooooooooo? Its all in your head!

Old 10-12-2013, 01:11 PM

4 posts, read 3,753 times
people on this forum seem to have a huge issue with a minority wanting to talk about attracting white girls

Old 10-12-2013, 01:17 PM

10,701 posts, read 11,105,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimoBon View Post

This is purely the world as GrimoBon sees it. Most people don't have an issue with inter-racial dating. Some do, but they are much smaller in number today than years past.

Points 1-5 are just your observations. They are not right or wrong, necessarily, but by no means are they a universal truth. It's just how you see the world.

Old 10-12-2013, 01:20 PM

31,729 posts, read 20,017,197 times
Closed.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or