Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 09:47 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,114,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Sure, if it's bothering you, if you feel like things are so unclear you have to post about it here .

Right now, he is worrying about if he is cheating on her by going out with someone else. And other guys here are telling him that he is, but it makes him a stud. That is all kinds of messed up. Situation needs some clarity.

It's kind of awkward now because they are not on that first date. Guys I date, that's usually when they bring it up, or in phone calls after. I am not sure these two are in such communication.
I think you misread the OP. He's not feeling guilty about not telling the girl that he doesn't like as much that he's dating other women. He's trying to decide if telling the girl that he does like that he's got other options will make her like him more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2013, 10:20 PM

543 posts, read 533,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
girl I went out with today is british , im sort of the kind who prefers my own nationality when it comes to women and I say that as someone who likes English folk , always have
You're splitting hairs man.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:19 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,975,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I think you misread the OP. He's not feeling guilty about not telling the girl that he doesn't like as much that he's dating other women. He's trying to decide if telling the girl that he does like that he's got other options will make her like him more.
No, I wasn't mixed up on who was who. But I think part of what he was saying was that he was worried he had done something the preferred girl would not be ok with.

@flathead: Do you know anything about Irish and English history? He's not splitting hairs.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:23 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,114,903 times
Quote:
No, I wasn't mixed up on who was who. But I think part of what he was saying was that he was worried he had done something the preferred girl would not be ok with.

@flathead: Do you know anything about Irish and English history? He's not splitting hairs.
I don't know where you got that from.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:35 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,975,761 times
Quote:
I don't know where you got that from.
Maybe I just be trippin' .

Old 10-12-2013, 11:51 PM
LW4

124 posts, read 156,215 times
Quote:
Maybe I just be trippin' .

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZ...%3DUIVe-rZBcm4

Old 10-12-2013, 11:53 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,604,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
don't be dumb, man. say nothing
This

Old 10-13-2013, 04:15 AM

7,868 posts, read 10,258,047 times
Quote:

you,ve got it

Old 10-14-2013, 04:08 PM

628 posts, read 1,386,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
the girl who im not that crazy about is a nice lady too , I don't really want to string her along , Im thinking if the one who I do really like knew I had options , she might be quicker to let me know if shes interested

she told me via text ten days ago that she would like to see me again but that she doesn't know what she really wants , she also a lot more coy than the girl I was out with today who is pretty upfront about how she enjoys my company

im no Clooney so perhaps I should just stick with the one who is into me , this other girl who I prefer may just not be that into me , like I said she never initiates communication and its not that she is rude , shes anything but
Just be honest, ALWAYS BE HONEST don't hold back from expressing your feelings in exact detail, don't sugar-coat it, don't say it in a 'metaphorical' way, <--because if you do then that's lying, just be honest no matter how scary it is.~

I'm ALWAYS honest, no matter what, I tell some one I meet who I like for the first time, "I don't see any reason to try to prevent myself from loving more than one person.~ I don't see love as some thing that can be measured, every love is different and no two can ever be compared because they are never the same.~"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships