Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 03:02 PM

115 posts, read 151,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by upndown View Post
Or that they're total b*tches.
This.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2013, 03:46 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,558,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1987 View Post
So, I have a accounting class Wednesday nights from 6-845. A girl in the class I think is very attractive and funny seems like she is interested in me.

The first 4-5 weeks I didn't say much but I walked into class one day and she just asked if I knew how to do the HW. I said Yes..blah blah blah...anyways fast forward til two weeks ago and I ended up sitting next to her because someone was in my seat. So we talked about class and how some people are annoying "think they know all the answers". I walked with her after class and to the parking lot and just said "if you need any help with anything let me know". Said see ya next week.

Well during the whole 4-5 weeks she never really dressed up until this current Wednesday. Coincidence? She gets all dressed up, wears a ton of perfume...and asks me "where do I work" and starts telling me these stories...this and that. After class I didn't want to seem to awkward like I was waiting for her or something so I started to walk and she followed me and said " I hope I do well on the test" I said "I'm sure you will". Anyways walk outside and I said I'll see ya next week, then I was like well. do you want to meet up before class one day and go over the hw/study for test. She said yeah, let me know. *Awkward silence for a sec* then I said well wanna exchange numbers. I gave her my number and she called me so I could save it. I texted her Friday, just saying "Hey, What's up" nothing...no response....zip...zero....nodda.

Any thoughts?
Guess you will find out Wednesday night.

Old 10-14-2013, 03:54 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,285,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
telling if a girl is interested is more complex than metaphysics for me

I had a date with a girl last Saturday , she laughed throughout our date , kept saying she was having a great time , grabbed my hand when we were walking along the beech and allowed me to French her several times while we sat on a park bench and when I left her back to her door in my car

despite all this , she hasn't replied to any of my texts , voice messages or emails since

im not put out , just more sure than ever that women are from venus

just to follow up this post

got an email in the past ten minutes from the girl I had a date with on Saturday , baschically she didn't see things going anywhere

women can say one thing while entirely meaning another

complete mystery

Old 10-14-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:

women can say one thing while entirely meaning another

complete mystery
It's not a mystery. Women have no idea what they want. That's what men are for. We have to tell them what to do. What happens when you let women make decisions? What happens when you put them in charge? Things fall apart. Look what happened when Obama made Hillary the Secretary of State. She bungled things at our embassies and people got killed. Women shouldn't even be in charge of their own lives. That's why God made the man first and then the woman.

Old 10-14-2013, 04:20 PM

529 posts, read 702,014 times
Quote:
complete mystery
Or complete b*tch.

Old 10-14-2013, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew_311 View Post
It's not a mystery. Women have no idea what they want. That's what men are for. We have to tell them what to do. What happens when you let women make decisions? What happens when you put them in charge? Things fall apart. Look what happened when Obama made Hillary the Secretary of State. She bungled things at our embassies and people got killed. Women shouldn't even be in charge of their own lives. That's why God made the man first and then the woman.
Preach it!

Old 10-14-2013, 04:54 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,285,979 times
Quote:

girl just texted me there an hour ago , says I was too pushy in the sex department and that's why she ended it , I kissed her twice , thing is , she joined in on each occasion

I thought women like a men to demonstrate that he finds her desirable

Old 10-14-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:

I thought women like a men to demonstrate that he finds her desirable
It all depends on how you demonstrate it. You could be like every other horndog guy between the age of 20-30 trying to get into their pants. Or you could be like "yeah, you're cute, if you ever want to hang out give me a shout." Trying too hard is a major turn off. I'm guessing you went right from the kissing to the booby grabbing to the hand down the pants. Bad move, dude. Most women are sl#ts, but some are not.

Old 10-14-2013, 08:38 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,817,459 times
You guys know your mothers are women right? Soooo basically...your bashing your mothers when you speak of women this way. How cool is that?

Old 10-14-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
It all depends on how you demonstrate it. You could be like every other horndog guy between the age of 20-30 trying to get into their pants. Or you could be like "yeah, you're cute, if you ever want to hang out give me a shout." Trying too hard is a major turn off. I'm guessing you went right from the kissing to the booby grabbing to the hand down the pants. Bad move, dude. Most women are sl#ts, but some are not.
This is merely excusing the woman. We always make excuses for the actions of women. For example, in this case, she says that he was too pushy, so we say "well, clearly the issue was you were just trying to get in her pants and she sensed that." OK. Then some other guy will NOT try to kiss a woman and someone will say wisely "ah, you got friend zoned because you didn't show enough interest. If you don't strike when the fire is hot, you lose, my friend."

Let me be blunt here. If a woman acts the way he described -- and let's take his word for it -- and then says he was too pushy, she's F.O.S. because after the first kiss, she'd push him away or something. She wouldn't go "oh, well, he's going to kiss me, so I guess I have to go along with it." Who here buys that? Who here thinks a woman will kiss a guy she doesn't want to just to "go with the flow"?

The fault is entirely on the woman. We can guess about what HER motives were, but it had nothing to do with the guy. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships