Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2013, 04:24 PM

6,602 posts, read 4,814,649 times

Advertisements

I've been wanting to come up with an original topical that isn't related to looks.... Have you ever felt less attracted to a woman - inside or outside a relationship - because of how sexually aggressive she was toward you?
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2013, 04:30 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,932,917 times
No. All that told me was I need her clothes to come off faster.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:36 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,536,947 times
yes, i've had an interesting experience with this when i was younger.

in my early 20s i had this fantasy about a chick coming up to me at a bar/club and just being straight up and saying "i wanna f*ck you, lets go back to your place now..." well guess what? it later happened twice and both times it was a royal turn off, couldnt even get an erection about it. and for a while there i thought it was about the girl ruining "the chase" for me that caused the turn off.

but now that i have much more experience (and maybe it is about confidence?), i think it is all about the looks. the hotter she is the more i'm inclined to take her up on the offer. like a few days ago i had this face cute 20something tell me she wanted to come over to my place and "take it to the next level", and i know she was talking about our physical attraction. i said maybe this weekend, and haven't heard from her since but im pretty sure it's not going to happen because i am not that physically attracted to her. i'm not one of those guys that screws anything with a pulse, but some guys have no problem with that. more power to them.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:44 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,125,386 times
As much as it pains me to say this - yes. But its not because she's actually always unattractive. Its more skepticism than repulsion. But my logic is as follows: Most women can be with a wide range of men, certainly sexually, whenever they choose. So if she's THAT pushy about being with me, that means she's either community property who will sleep with anything whenever she gets the itch and could therefore have diseases, or Im her last option because everyone else knows something about her that I dont know.

I hate saying that, because it sets the stage for hypocrisy when I criticize women for not doing an equal share during courtship or playing hard to get... and I dont want to have it both ways. But unless she can reassure me that she's not some walking talking disease pit, or that she isnt trying to pull a setup/robbery, being too pushy for a woman is just a red flag for me.

Last edited by soletaire; 10-19-2013 at 04:54 PM..

Old 10-19-2013, 05:06 PM

2,948 posts, read 6,995,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
As much as it pains me to say this - yes. But its not because she's actually always unattractive. Its more skepticism than repulsion. But my logic is as follows: Most women can be with a wide range of men, certainly sexually, whenever they choose. So if she's THAT pushy about being with me, that means she's either community property who will sleep with anything whenever she gets the itch and could therefore have diseases, or Im her last option because everyone else knows something about her that I dont know.

I hate saying that, because it sets the stage for hypocrisy when I criticize women for not doing an equal share during courtship or playing hard to get... and I dont want to have it both ways. But unless she can reassure me that she's not some walking talking disease pit, or that she isnt trying to pull a setup/robbery, being too pushy for a woman is just a red flag for me.
You have too many assumptions going on. I have been sexually aggressive before when I was in my early 20's - If there was a guy I wanted, I made it clear.

But, what you don't see is how I will get 6-12 month at a time without any sex, and I am extremely picky about my partner of choice and have remained disease free with a clean bill of health. So, if I zero in on a guy, he'll be in for a long overdue ride.

Old 10-19-2013, 05:12 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,463,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
I've been wanting to come up with an original topical that isn't related to looks.... Have you ever felt less attracted to a woman - inside or outside a relationship - because of how sexually aggressive she was toward you?
Nope. Sexually aggressive women are a massive turn on for me.

Old 10-19-2013, 05:39 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,125,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_fly_12 View Post
You have too many assumptions going on. I have been sexually aggressive before when I was in my early 20's - If there was a guy I wanted, I made it clear.

But, what you don't see is how I will get 6-12 month at a time without any sex, and I am extremely picky about my partner of choice and have remained disease free with a clean bill of health. So, if I zero in on a guy, he'll be in for a long overdue ride.
Never said my logic was correct...in fact, I feel that Ive missed out on several perfectly normal opportunities due to my hangup...but the fact still stands, that Im GOING to proceed with caution, if I proceed at all. For me, anything that seems too good to be true, usually is. Thats just me, for better or for worse.

Old 10-19-2013, 06:07 PM

10,932 posts, read 11,660,782 times
"sexually aggressive", meaning she enjoys sex and shares that information with men and women to whom she is attracted?

I am attracted to such women.

Old 10-19-2013, 06:44 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,875,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
"sexually aggressive", meaning she enjoys sex and shares that information with men and women to whom she is attracted?

I am attracted to such women.
If I am not attracted to her and she is saying things I wouldn't like that...AT ALL!!

Old 10-19-2013, 06:46 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,595,416 times
YES. Many women don't realize that being overly sexual is a turnoff. So many willing to pull out all of the sexual tricks thinking that is what will keep the guy. Reality is as soon as orgasm occurs...his mind is often on HOW QUICKLY HE CAN GET YOU OUT OF HIS HOUSE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships