Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 05:42 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
DING DING DING - WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! lololol Don't tell him though, don't want to scare him!
My lips are sealed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2013, 06:41 PM

177 posts, read 302,991 times
I had a crush on one of my friends. Girlfriend had me doubting my sexual orientation.

She's just proportioned so perfect in my opinion. Chest plump, slim waist, fat rear end, long legs, long thick blonde hair! The works! I stared at her so much when we out to clubs, guys thought she was my girlfriend.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:09 PM

305 posts, read 376,096 times
Quite a few. I'm not going into details though. lol

Old 10-23-2013, 09:24 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,711,653 times
When I was living overseas I had a hopeless crush on my young French dogwalker. He was just adorable but my dog would have been very upset if she knew...He belonged to her alone!

Old 10-24-2013, 01:18 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,614,153 times
In high school I had a crush on my geometry teacher, she was in her early 20's, just out of college and I was a senior in high school. Ironically, her youngest son and my son played baseball together, we would go to all the games, we ended up being good friends to this day.

Old 10-24-2013, 01:38 PM

1,830 posts, read 2,149,996 times
My step cousin for sure. I met her when she was 7 and I was around 11 or so. Then I didn't think much of it, but once that girl hit puberty and went through her teen years, good lord. I certainly had a decent sized crush on her, but hers was even larger. She lived about 2 hours away, so I didn't see her often, but when we did, we would sneak away and make out, she would instant message me telling me how she wanted me to be the one to take her virginity.

She then turned 18 and one day when we had my uncle's place to ourselves (Her stepdad) we couldn't contain ourselves and did it right there in the living room. Years upon years of lust for one another just errupted on that couch. One of the most intense sexual encounters I've had.

Fast forward to now, we went our seperate ways as I told her a relationship with us would have been weird, but everytime we see eachother you can cut that intensity with a knife.

Old 10-24-2013, 01:40 PM

35 posts, read 37,037 times
At age 12, I had a crush on my best friends dad, who was about 35 or so.

At 13, I crushed on my neighbor's 22 year old cousin.

At 16, I not only had a crush on my brother's best friend but ended up dating him for two years.

When I was 22 I had a crush on another girl. I began to question my own sexuality but it was a passing thing, and haven't crushed on another girl since.

I presently have a crush on a co-worker but it's innocent and I'd never act on it, even though the attraction is clearly mutual. It's inappropriate because he is married.

Old 10-24-2013, 02:40 PM

20,354 posts, read 14,632,606 times
I fall into the "married, so any crush is inappropriate" camp. Especially with my irrationally jealous husband. Been together faithfully 16 years now, but he worries...

Well. (This topic is SO timely for me.) I have an intense fandom for this one band and in particular the singer of the band, who also is hilarious and writes brilliant and interesting things, and is a talented artist and all around good guy. 6 years ago we made actual acquaintance and we've been friends since. At first I was a total fangirl about the whole thing, blown away by the attention, lurking around after concerts to catch a hug before we parted ways each time. I came up with a few dozen good reasons to make sure it never went beyond friendship...it's one of those situations where my rational intelligent brain says "HECK NO" and my primitive animal brain says "BUT DON'T YOU JUST WISH." In the last year or so, the crush mellowed into friendship a lot more. He's turned 50 and lost a lot of weight. I had no luck hanging out with him during a week long stay in his hometown, his schedule prevented it but I kind of took it personally a little...still had a good time, though, and decided "this can't be all about Dave anymore." I decided that in the future, if I didn't happen to see him after a show, it was OK. I would quit buying him gifts and chill out.

My husband has tolerated all of this with varying degrees of panicked jealousy and anger, to (in recent years) resigned acceptance.

Well this Tuesday they played in Albuquerque and I drove down to see them. Long story short, the singer spent the night in my hotel room and I kept my hands (and everything else) to myself. Nothing happened, but I felt awkward and uncomfortable with the situation, because I know my old man views this guy as a rival and he was gonna freak. I decided I had to tell him anyways. And I did, and he's still mad. But I'm glad I did. I had an empty spare bed, and it was that or have my friend sleep cramped into a double bed with his bandmate...so after much pleading on his part I relented. He behaved, I behaved, we parted ways with our friendship and self-respect intact. My intelligent self says "Excellent!" My animal self says "You missed your shot."

The funny part was that he used the shower, and he brings little speakers and plays music from his phone, so he's in there (metal band singer) singing along to U2, while on the random TV channel that happens to be on, there's an infomercial for a "men's performance enhancing" pill...my life is WEIRD.

Old 10-24-2013, 05:34 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,605,317 times
^ Taking advantage of your husbands "resigned acceptance" is one way to make his life a little less satisfying. He's living the life of a man who spends time wondering if he married the wrong woman.

Meanwhile you're living the life of a woman who blatantly flaunts a crush in her husbands face, to the point that you trave to see the other man and spend the night with him in the same hotel room.

The fact that your husband lives in a constant state of fear of being cuckolded means very little to you.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:59 PM

305 posts, read 376,096 times
What are you a teenager? That's disgusting^^ you might as well have gone all the way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships