Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2013, 12:47 PM

9,130 posts, read 20,009,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Ain't that the truth... I regularly go to comic cons and just last weekend I was at a convention for board game and card game players and there were quite a few socially awkward, unattractive people there and MOST of them were in couples. Of course, they were in couples with other unattractive people and I have a feeling a lot of the CD people wouldn't do that.
Hey now, C-D land says that women, no matter the level of attractiveness, control the WHOLE playing field and still get the top 10% of attractive guys! So your clearly mistaken. Those couples MUST have been brother-sister combos. (J/K of course)!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2013, 12:47 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,754,605 times
Quote:
Ain't that the truth... I regularly go to comic cons and just last weekend I was at a convention for board game and card game players and there were quite a few socially awkward, unattractive people there and MOST of them were in couples. Of course, they were in couples with other unattractive people and I have a feeling a lot of the CD people wouldn't do that.
Idk, some of us would, men like myself where looks are not the most important thing in our lives. Being gorgeous comes in different shapes, sizes, looks. lol

Old 10-30-2013, 01:25 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,507,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Lol your prob right, ive seen some really ugly guys and jerks get some fine ladies especially asian girls and i scratch my head sometimes lol.
Well, how much did these men spend on these women?

Old 10-30-2013, 01:54 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,455,098 times
Quote:
comic cons, sf and gaming people are great fits for the socially awkward.

Old 12-23-2013, 06:06 PM

322 posts, read 504,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Sort of like you assuming that attractive women are all the same?
Not at all. Sure there are bad women out there. But not all of them are bad

Old 12-23-2013, 06:08 PM

322 posts, read 504,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Her reply was totally rude and terrible.

But it probably stems for the same experience most of us have.
Strange men don't get friendly with us or offer us help if they aren't trying to get some.
It's insulting, too, as I feel like we're not worth talking to unless we're gonna put out.
I'm not like that at all. I'm just a friendly person.

Old 12-23-2013, 06:46 PM

12,115 posts, read 33,683,123 times
telling her to get over herself was a good thing to say. exactly what she needed to hear.

Old 12-23-2013, 07:04 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,100 times
I didn't read all the posts here. Im just going to answer the questions. Women assume this because most men ARE thinking about that. I cant even believe this was a question that needed to be asked. I LOL when I read this. Most women know that if you are breathing and can stand upright, there will be tons of men that will want to have sex with you. And you don't have to be some beauty queen for them to want to just scr*w you.

Now, this doesn't mean that a man cant simply do something for you to be nice, or neighborly, or whatever. But that doesn't change the fact that sex is NEVER far from the forefront of a man's mind when it comes to the opposite sex.

Never mind what some folks on CD say. What do you see in real life?? More sex fiends than not, I bet.

Old 12-23-2013, 08:02 PM

887 posts, read 1,100,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtbornnard View Post
In my honest opinion, some women need to get over themselves. When I approach a woman to talk to her, I just want to talk and I'm only being friendly. I never bring up sex at all. I offered to help a woman with a paper in my college class she accepted my help. She then said "I won't have sex with you." I looked at her with a wtf look. I said "I'm just being friendly to you and helping you, get over yourself." Seriously, why do most women think this way? Did it ever occur that some men are just being friendly to you? When I'm being friendly to a woman, that's it.

So if she threw her panties at you, you would hand them back and tell her you just want to be friends?

Old 12-23-2013, 10:15 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumptacular View Post
So if she threw her panties at you, you would hand them back and tell her you just want to be friends?
Depends. Would she throw them at him in class, or in the privacy of their study cubicle in the library/dorm/wherever?

lol! Great question! (This forum has been so darn serious lately, we needed a laugh.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships