Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 07:26 AM

36,482 posts, read 30,820,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post
You know what they say about men with big feet? Big shoes.

You know what they say about women with big feet? Big shoes.

You know what they say about men with small shoes? Small feet.

You know what they say about women with small shoes? Small feet.

Apparently there was a recent study by Korean medical professionals that examined the penis sizes of men while they were under sedation for operative procedures. The findings? If you're a male with a longer ring finger than your index finger, you have a bigger penis. Shorter ring finger than you're index means smaller penis or SOL according to this study. How to determine? Lay your right hand flat on a table or level surface, palm up facing you. Now check and see if you roll with the big boys or not LOL.
That's not right!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2013, 07:43 AM

17,533 posts, read 39,100,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post

Apparently there was a recent study by Korean medical professionals that examined the penis sizes of men while they were under sedation for operative procedures. The findings? If you're a male with a longer ring finger than your index finger, you have a bigger penis. Shorter ring finger than you're index means smaller penis or SOL according to this study. How to determine? Lay your right hand flat on a table or level surface, palm up facing you. Now check and see if you roll with the big boys or not LOL.
I'm a woman with a slightly longer ring finer - what does THAT mean?

Old 10-30-2013, 01:35 PM

855 posts, read 1,383,728 times
Originally Posted by shortnblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
That's not right!
My guess is that these men must have signed a release form before surgery but I do understand what you're saying. It explains my fears of being put under before a surgical procedure and not knowing what the doctors, nurses or techs are doing with your body.

I still get shivers when hearing about the anesthesiologist who was apparently abusing female patients while they were a sleep on the operating table. One woman supposedly woke up from sedation to find her mouth stuffed with his penis. Just nasty stuff.

Old 11-04-2013, 08:59 PM

1,237 posts, read 1,948,069 times
I can tell you all with 110% certainty that the old wives tales about hands, feet, height, race, thumbs, etc correlating to penis size are entirely incorrect. My hands are average sized (if not slightly below), I'm only 5"11, my shoe size is 10 1/2, and I am Caucasian. Despite all of this, I suffer through life with a penis that is a little over fifteen inches long in it's flaccid state (around 17" in it's "other" state). I say that I "suffer", because that is exactly what it is....Suffering. I've had a lot of buddies tell me they'd kill to have what I've got, but I'd kill to lose about half of what I've got....because 50% of it is literally of no use. Physical intimacy with a women...in every form that includes the use of that part of my body, is very difficult if not physically impossible. "It" has ruined several relationships of mine once the novelty wore off and the girl realized that it just wasn't "going to be compatible". Never once have I ever been proud of this particular attribute of mine, and I doubt I ever will. I've even gone so far as to look into surgery, however the risks involved outweigh the benefits. It is also not hereditary to my knowledge, as once I began to realize I was "different", I consulted every male relative that I am close to, including my father. It's just an awful condition that I'll probably never be able to remedy. I can't wear shorts unless they sit below my knees, can't wear boxer briefs, absolutely CANNOT go swimming in a public pool (haven't since I was in my early teens), and I have to be very mindful of my thought processes when I'm out in public because....ahem....people "will know" (though that particular problem has eased since I passed the age of about 32 or 33). Apologies for the long rant, but this is a touchy subject for me. I hate how our society is so obsessed about penis size, with all the pumps and pills on the market for guys these days. Fellas, you DON'T want this.....Trust me.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:01 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,270,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealtite View Post
I can tell you all with 110% certainty that the old wives tales about hands, feet, height, race, thumbs, etc correlating to penis size are entirely incorrect. My hands are average sized (if not slightly below), I'm only 5"11, my shoe size is 10 1/2, and I am Caucasian. Despite all of this, I suffer through life with a penis that is a little over fifteen inches long in it's flaccid state (around 17" in it's "other" state). I say that I "suffer", because that is exactly what it is....Suffering. I've had a lot of buddies tell me they'd kill to have what I've got, but I'd kill to lose about half of what I've got....because 50% of it is literally of no use. Physical intimacy with a women...in every form that includes the use of that part of my body, is very difficult if not physically impossible. "It" has ruined several relationships of mine once the novelty wore off and the girl realized that it just wasn't "going to be compatible". Never once have I ever been proud of this particular attribute of mine, and I doubt I ever will. I've even gone so far as to look into surgery, however the risks involved outweigh the benefits. It is also not hereditary to my knowledge, as once I began to realize I was "different", I consulted every male relative that I am close to, including my father. It's just an awful condition that I'll probably never be able to remedy. I can't wear shorts unless they sit below my knees, can't wear boxer briefs, absolutely CANNOT go swimming in a public pool (haven't since I was in my early teens), and I have to be very mindful of my thought processes when I'm out in public because....ahem....people "will know" (though that particular problem has eased since I passed the age of about 32 or 33). Apologies for the long rant, but this is a touchy subject for me. I hate how our society is so obsessed about penis size, with all the pumps and pills on the market for guys these days. Fellas, you DON'T want this.....Trust me.
U seriously have a 15 inch member?

Old 11-05-2013, 02:14 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,790,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
A coworker of mine, told me that guys with long hands have bigger members. It's such a bizarre statement to me. Do people actually believe this to be true? I've heard about feet, and height, but long hands lol?
I don't know about hands, but I think that it has been proven that gay guys (unlike black guys, for whom it is an urban legend) do, in fact, have bigger members.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:18 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,790,924 times
I suppose that if one thinks about it from the perspective of logistics when it comes to our bodies, long hands do make sense when there are more parts of the members which need to experience some action, if you catch my drift here.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:34 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,270,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
I don't know about hands, but I think that it has been proven that gay guys (unlike black guys, for whom it is an urban legend) do, in fact, have bigger members.
Yeah sexuality has nothing to do with member size. So I don't buy that because a man is gay he is bigger. In terms of black men, obviously not every black guy will have a bigger member. Some do. Some do not. Same with every race. My question was about the correlation between a mans hand length and member size. I never heard of it before until the co-worker told me. It seemed silly but after asking a lot of friends, all of them have said that its true. A man with LONG hands, supposedly has a greater chance of being big. But what is long hands? I suppose that's relative because usually hand size correlates with body size. So that would by default screw short men with small hands.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:41 PM

374 posts, read 393,140 times
Quote:
So that would by default screw short men with small hands.
I dont know why, but im thinking of Mini Me from Austin Powers, apparently that doesnt hold true to him hahahahaha.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:44 PM

20,747 posts, read 19,947,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealtite View Post
I guess you have tons of friendrequests coming in right now ...

I don't have time for that, I am on my way to the airport ... you live in PA, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships