Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 04:36 PM

2,079 posts, read 4,951,259 times

Advertisements

C'mon, you know all women love Chocolate.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:17 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,163,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryfield View Post
It seems to me that perhaps some women are attracted to black men just like some women are attracted to blonde men or tall men or whatever. There are certain physical attributes each of us find attractive and they are not exclusive.
Gosh. I wish that I could really speak frankly on this point and not get banned or awarded neg. rep points for what I feel is the reality of this black man/white woman situation. All I can safely say is from looking at the black men/white women couples that I have seen, it's not all about Denzel Washington looking men hooking up with Julia Roberts looking women. But guess that I'll let johndoeboy keep his little fantasy about that.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:40 AM

383 posts, read 722,728 times
MIU, what fantasy. I only date black & hispanic women mostly. So what fantasy are you reffering to. I have had white girls who were friends & i dated a asian, who was philipino before. So know i dont have any fantasy about a type of woman base on their race. I was just stating why is this happening, even on the tyra banks show. There were a group of woman ask to say what man is the cutest. The 2 white girls & a asian girl both pointed at the black dude. Im now starting to feel guilty about my co-worker. Because i hooked her up with a black man who makes over 200,0000 a yr. And i know there are some black woman who need a man, and since woman are the majority in the u.s. I know it can be harder for black woman because they already are a majority, now they have to compete with white, asian, hispanic, or native american woman for there men. I wish he would have gave more black woman a shot first before he started dating this white woman. Just my opinion, i think rich black men must give the sistas the first chance always. We owe it to them, since black woman more than any other race of woman stay loyal to their own man.

I was just trying to find out why their is alot of black male/white woman couples especially among teenagers & young adults.

Last edited by johndoeboy; 11-21-2007 at 09:51 AM..

Old 11-21-2007, 11:22 AM

1,720 posts, read 6,727,095 times
This may be false...but lots of teens and young adults are too naive and find black men to be "cool" and have bigger growth in certain areas of the body. If I was a young white woman I'd prolly want a big black man to protect me and pleasure me every night.
Good thing I am a white male...so I can have the asian persuasion....JOKE..
but the black man/white woman and white man/asian petite "spinner" is the same thing IMO

Old 11-21-2007, 11:46 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,370,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
C'mon, you know all women love Chocolate.
no.. you know, I like cheese better.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:52 AM

2,482 posts, read 8,732,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten View Post
no.. you know, I like cheese better.
I like broccoli

...no not little green men. I like a fluffy head full of hair!

Old 11-21-2007, 11:56 AM

Smerkygirl, we'd get along super! I can see it now.. broccoli and cheese!

Disclaimer: No I'm not hitting on you.. I just love broccoli and cheese! yum!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:03 PM

3,084 posts, read 5,237,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Why talk about race as a factor in dating at all? If you get a long great with that special someone, go for it. And ignore the color of their skin, because it's what inside of them that really counts.
Unfortunately even the most well-intentioned do not follow this ideal. Too often people have become inclined to make prejudiced assumptions regarding a potential mate's suitability based on skin color alone, thus precluding any chance for the potential mate to be able to "prove" that what he or she has on the inside is indeed of value.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:09 PM

Well if they didn't complain about preconcieved notions of skin tones, it would be something else. Accents, haircuts, shoe styles...We can't judge someone else of a different color any easier than we can of the same color, what difference would it make?

As far as I'm concerned, a man needs to make an effort, to show he wants to be with a woman.
Nothing stops you from having to "prove" that what he or she has on the inside is indeed of value anymore than the next person, no matter what race you are.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:16 PM

3,084 posts, read 5,237,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry For Cheese View Post
This may be false...but lots of teens and young adults are too naive and find black men to be "cool" and have bigger growth in certain areas of the body.
More naive then the Asian teens and adults who grovel shamelessly at the sight of their "white prince"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships