Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 07:38 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,680,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
I see average women with average women but they're usually in their 30s. By the age of 30 women are no longer controlled by their sexual urges and are choosing the men with his long-term potential to provide and care for a family. That's not winning, that's paying for what some other guy had - and that guy had it for free and in abundance.
It's pretty amazing that you know the sexual history of all the women you see. Hasn't some CIA think tank snapped you up for your psychic powers yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2013, 07:42 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,597,996 times
Quote:
Dude, not everyone can be one of the most gifted artists to ever live. That's like saying, ''hey, height doesn't matter at all. Look at the quality of women Tom Cruise has managed to attract. He's considered one of the world's most attractive men!''
Dude, the poster is beating you over the head with extreme examples because you don't appear to be able to grasp subtlety. For every Pablo Picasso, there are millions of less extreme examples.

Old 11-02-2013, 07:45 AM

255 posts, read 373,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
lol great post!

Dude, I've responded to that specific quote before, but I'll do it again. Basic social interaction is not a conductor to ONS or sexual relationships with women, let alone attractive women. You need looks or muscles or height. Pretty much every guy has had to socially interact with girls and women. There are a few guys who are autistics but they're as plentiful as hobbits are.

An example is how this 6 feet beauty has been hounding a friend of mine for the past 2 months. He has a girlfriend and he's loyal to her. But this woman won't give up. Do you think he has great social skill? He doesn't even talk to her. He'll grunt at her with the hope she'll go away. They're older than me, in their mid 30's I think.

Charisma and charm only works on very specific situations: when there are no Alpha males around, the average-looking male can land himself a date(no guarantee that he'll get sex) but that's all.

Compare that to my friends who rarely even look at women and they're offered sex as if they were the Beatles.

Old 11-02-2013, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Dude, the poster is beating you over the head with extreme examples because you don't appear to be able to grasp subtlety. For every Pablo Picasso, there are millions of less extreme examples.

Dude, I'm not denying that there are average-looking men with average-looking women/attractive women. I actually remember seeing one couple that made me smile. He was balding, 5'4'' and very plain. She was 6'1'', natural blonde, hot and seemed to have money. So? 1 in a million! That guy will never find another woman like that. But what's the point when its already so hard for the average-man to hold the interest of average-women when the Alpha male only needs to be alive to have it all for free?
Quote:
It's pretty amazing that you know the sexual history of all the women you see. Hasn't some CIA think tank snapped you up for your psychic powers yet?
Nowadays I don't shave my face. I let my hair become greasy and I wear very run-down clothes. But a few years back I went through a metrosexual phase and I'd dress nicely. I'd use cologne, shaved my face everyday and took care of my hair. I would be accosted by several women per day, and I'd get looks and stares from attractive women. They'd come to me and ask me what I'd do for a living or what were my academical credentials. I kid you not. Instead of asking my name, they'd ask where I'd live to deduct how much money I'd have to make to live in that area.

As soon as I became a ghost the ''attention'' went away. Thankfully. I know a guy with cash who was accused of rape(falsely) because she wanted to put her fangs on his money. Who knows, that might've happened to me, and I still think of those days when I was a teenager and I'd go out with my father to buy groceries. Women would approach my father asking him for money or clerks and what not would try to use their sexuality to sell things to my father. Nothing like looking like a poor man, LOL.

And I know the sexual history of all the women I've met because when I do pay attention to the women I come across: I do it with my Alpha friends near me. Its quite amusing to see women become as exhilarated and turned on by the Alpha as most men become, when they're near a hot woman.

Old 11-02-2013, 08:01 AM

Quote:
its already so hard for the average-man to hold the interest of average-women
I'm sorry that has been your experience, but it is not the experience of most average men. You appear to have no interest in doing anything to make your experience any different, other than whining on the internet. Is that helping?

Old 11-02-2013, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
I'm sorry that has been your experience, but it is not the experience of most average men. You appear to have no interest in doing anything to make your experience any different, other than whining on the internet. Is that helping?
Not only my experience. Met many young men in high school and in college. Connected with many more via the internet. Most of them share the same experiences. Most of them aren't Orlando Blooms but they're considered average by the social standards and they still can't find women to date them. The women would rather wait in line to be serviced by Alpha boy Number 5. These guys aren't waiting for Angelina Jolie. Most of the women they are interested in are average.

I'm not whinning . I'm reporting my experiences and hoping men begin to give up and find fulfillment in other places.

Old 11-02-2013, 08:14 AM

Quote:
I'm not whinning . I'm reporting my experiences and hoping men begin to give up and find fulfillment in other places.
I didn't say you're whinning, which I think may be something a horse does. I said you're whining. Average men like me who are doing well with women aren't going to give up just because you aren't doing well, and men who aren't doing well are already either whining (like you) or trying to fix it. In other words, your whining isn't going to change anyone's behavior. You're wasting your time and energy.

You've given up. Fine. More women for the rest of us. Now what?

Last edited by nearnorth; 11-02-2013 at 09:37 AM..

Old 11-02-2013, 08:23 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,154,869 times
Quote:
Not only my experience. Met many young men in high school and in college. Connected with many more via the internet. Most of them share the same experiences. Most of them aren't Orlando Blooms but they're considered average by the social standards and they still can't find women to date them. The women would rather wait in line to be serviced by Alpha boy Number 5. These guys aren't waiting for Angelina Jolie. Most of the women they are interested in are average.

Telling men lies isn't giving them hope.

Old 11-02-2013, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Telling men lies isn't giving them hope.
A lie is when a woman tells a man she's attracted to him when she's clearly not. Having a job/college education in a line of work that brings in the big $$ or is financially secure, does not make him attractive. It makes him a target. For when she's no longer interested(can't make the men she wants, sleep with her) in being part of the harem of the Alpha male.

I had a math tutor who was spectacularly hot and beautiful at the age of 40 and who was a complete Goddess in her teens and 20's. She dated the local Brad Pitt(banged) but when she was introduced to an average-looking guy with a good job and his own house at the age of 23(the guy was 23, she was 15), she immediately dumped the Brad Pitt and married the average dude. Since the age of 18 that guy has been dealing with her, paying for her, taking care of her(she developed several health issues) and he hasn't had any other woman.

She was a stay-at-home mother. He made more than her, payed for everything she wanted and needed and in return, he got to have sex with the same woman. Meanwhile, the guy who was ''dumped'' the Alpha male, never married, used his good-looks to sleep with many good-looking women and has far more money than the high-earning beta male because he doesn't spend money on women. And he's richer despite the vast difference in income!

The average-man can indeed date or marry a good-looking/average woman. Yet its rather embarrassing and patethic to do so because the arrangment he has with the woman he marries or dates is clearly prostitution and that, prostitution, should be illegal in all its forms and shapes.

Old 11-02-2013, 08:51 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,154,869 times
Quote:
A lie is when a woman tells a man she's attracted to him when she's clearly not. Having a job/college education in a line of work that brings in the big $$ or is financially secure, does not make him attractive. It makes him a target. For when she's no longer interested(can't make the men she wants, sleep with her) in being part of the harem of the Alpha male.

I had a math tutor who was spectacularly hot and beautiful at the age of 40 and who was a complete Goddess in her teens and 20's. She dated the local Brad Pitt(banged) but when she was introduced to an average-looking guy with a good job and his own house at the age of 23(the guy was 23, she was 15), she immediately dumped the Brad Pitt and married the average dude. Since the age of 18 that guy has been dealing with her, paying for her, taking care of her(she developed several health issues) and he hasn't had any other woman.

She was a stay-at-home mother. He made more than her, payed for everything she wanted and needed and in return, he got to have sex with the same woman. Meanwhile, the guy who was ''dumped'' the Alpha male, never married, used his good-looks to sleep with many good-looking women and has far more money than the high-earning beta male because he doesn't spend money on women. And he's richer despite the vast difference in income!

The average-man can indeed date or marry a good-looking/average woman. Yet its rather embarrassing and patethic to do so because the arrangment he has with the woman he marries or dates is clearly prostitution and that, prostitution, should be illegal in all its forms and shapes.
I can't even imagine living inside your head. Luckily, I don't have to!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships