Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 01:41 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,513,094 times

Advertisements

Why are there so many men on the internet who are married, looking for fun, claim the wife won't "do anything"?
What's up with that???

So, do men prefer to settle down with less sexually (frigid) types? This seems to be the norm?
So what brings these people together? Did he have a fat wallet sticking out the back of his jeans? Did she wear a nice padded bra? Did the relatives say she was a nice girl?

I am really curious about this, because obviously, marriage isn't about sex at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2007, 01:54 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,293,678 times
Consider for starters that society encourages "waiting until marriage"..... Well now how are people supposed to know ANYthing about the sexual prowess of their partner if they don't engage in pre-marital sex???

This was not the situation with me, but...

Old 11-20-2007, 01:57 PM

2,493 posts, read 4,399,107 times
They are looking for free sex outside of marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
Why are there so many men on the internet who are married, looking for fun, claim the wife won't "do anything"?
What's up with that???

So, do men prefer to settle down with less sexually (frigid) types? This seems to be the norm?
So what brings these people together? Did he have a fat wallet sticking out the back of his jeans? Did she wear a nice padded bra? Did the relatives say she was a nice girl?

I am really curious about this, because obviously, marriage isn't about sex at all.

Old 11-20-2007, 02:11 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
They are looking for free sex outside of marriage.
Plain and simple. It usually has NOTHING to do with wifey, and everything to do with his own EGO.

Old 11-20-2007, 02:20 PM

2,349 posts, read 10,654,480 times
These men didn't settle down for the "frigid" type lady, she just won't give up the good anymore 'cause he is a cheating turd ROFL

Old 11-20-2007, 02:31 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,163,673 times
Wifey has kids, she's tired after all her childrearing duties and keeping the house in order, maybe she gains some weight too, she stops feeling sexy and more like a mom figure, then she stops putting out. A lot of wives lose their sex drive several years into their marriage, especially when there are kids involved.

Old 11-20-2007, 02:42 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
stats on sex frequency from a recent poll taken on women - after having kids
60% sex once a week
30% sex once a month
5% zero sex
5% wild variation on frequency
assumption of guys that get married is there is some sort of connection with marriage and sex. i know i know, where on earth did they get these wild ideas, that she had some sort of obligation or something. but that is what they think.

Old 11-20-2007, 03:47 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times
Maybe wifey is a hot MILF and hubby has let himself go. Maybe wifey isn't sexually attracted to hubby anymore so hubby's getting less nookie than he'd like. Then he goes out trying to get it elsewhere. Maybe wifey really doesn't care if he's geting it elsewhere anymore - less presure on her to have to give it up to someone she's not attracted to anymore.

Old 11-20-2007, 04:05 PM

558 posts, read 2,248,699 times
Sexual energy can come from the "chase", the discovery, the newness...along with the freedom of being child-free/house payment free/etc., when you're younger and have just gotten together. All of the above, along with debt worries, in-law issues, parenting, etc. can deplete sexual energy. Not too mention one or both partners letting themselves go, once the conquest has been made.

Like anything else in life worthwhile, married sex takes effort and dedication.

Old 11-20-2007, 04:53 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Wifey has kids, she's tired after all her childrearing duties and keeping the house in order, maybe she gains some weight too, she stops feeling sexy and more like a mom figure, then she stops putting out. A lot of wives lose their sex drive several years into their marriage, especially when there are kids involved.
I think this is true, I've seem some of my friends do this. Its very sad. I don't think it's fair to the husband at all ~ I would think if a woman lost her sex drive she might go to the doctor and find out if there is a problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships