Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 08:48 AM

3 posts, read 2,186 times

Advertisements

Do Not Know What To Think About This.....Please Give Me Any Advice You Can. so, its been a while I have been on here.I met someone new that I thought finally was good but I guess I was wrong.I need opinions on this because I do not know what to think about this situation....so I cam eback frm my trip out west. there is this guy who is 33 years old who lives 4 doors away from me. his name is Sheldon. ive seen him around before but only said hi. I kinda like dhim a little. so oneday when I was walking my dog he was out walking his neighbours dog. we exchanged numbers. we started hangingout and texting eachother a lot.he would open doors for me, pay for meals, was super nice and I was thinking to myself wow I finally found a good guy.he brought me over for dinner to meet his family his family friends and extended family. so then I started going over to his parents house with him every weekend.he brought me to hang out with his friends as well.oneday I met one of his bestfriends Darryl and Darryl apparently likes to take any girl sheldons involved with away from him.so I said to sheldn oneday he is cool can I add him to facebook he said no and if u do this will break us.I never understood that I was just trying to be friends with his friendshe said he didn't want a relationship yet and get to know eachother as friends which was fine. then he was talking to me about how in the past a couple girls cheated on him infront of his face and it really hurt him.then he got to kissing me goodnight and I finally oneday kissed him back. one night we were fooling around and almost had sex. a week later we did end up having sex.then we had a fight and I don't even remember what it was about. but I did end up aqusing Sheldon of using me.anyways he was treating me like he wanted a relationship.then out of the blue oneday he said he still wants to get to know me better and he is scared of being cheated on.he then oneday out of the blue started calling me names and saying very mean stuff to me like everyone in the neibourhood hates you , then he said I was bad in bed. then I said are you bi polar...oneday you are like one way and the next you switch.anyways, then he messaged a guy I was involoved with back in the day who Sheldon knew still liked me and told him I slept with himso this guy called me and was like I know what u did, u slept with Sheldon and now sheldons saying your going o sleep with his friend Darryl.not true. I never did anything with Darryl ever.so after that I got upset and I didn't know where else to turn and after Darryl messaging me wanting me to add him to fb I did.Sheldon found out and majorly flipped out on me for talking to Darryl with out him thereafter that night I never spoke or saw Darryl I ignored his messages cuz it made Sheldon upset and Sheldon knew I was ignoring Darryl.so I thought we resolved that I spoke to Sheldon to his face we both apologized for the recent fight we had and I showed him things that Darryl said to me via text messaging because Darryl was lying to Sheldon about things too.so we started hanging out again he came over spent time with my parents like before and I went and spent time with his parents.we hung out at his neighbours house and onenight all he could do was make jokes about how I should be with Darryl and me and Darryl would make a cute couple etc...so I got upset that I wanted to cry. I got up and said do u really want me with Darryl and he was like no im only joking with u. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be with you.then I messaged him and said I am not over the things you called me it was hurtful.he messages me back and says I really did like you but I thought about it and I don't even wanna be friends with you after what you did. WHAT DID I DO? I SPOKE TO DARRYL. then he said you are the bi polar one and why don't you message Darryl back and **** him so he can leave u and go back to his ex hahaha.then he started name calling me againSheldon talks to my sister every day. Sheldon asks how the family is except me. he said he has no problem with the family he cares about my family but he is mad at me.then he tells my sister iam very rude. so I took a break from him for a week and a bitand I messaged him two days ago I said I wanna clear the air face to face. im tired of the he said she said craphe said okthen yesterday night he messaged me and goes I thought about it and I dnt wanna be friends with you at the momenthe said ill say hi to you if I see you on the street but that's about it.I said do me a favour and stay away from me please and thankshe goes there you go rudeness once againthen he says ill do one even better if I see you on the street ill stick my middle finger up at youthen he was like good bye foreverI was like good bye foreverhe is like bye bye to the both of you lol (cuz he called me bipolar)then he called my sister and told her he needs to talk to her about me.

Old 10-29-2013, 08:50 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,279,799 times
Please create paragraphs and capitalize the beginning of your sentences. I can't read this.

Old 10-29-2013, 08:52 AM

1,250 posts, read 2,150,941 times
hahahahahahaha

Many words in a block! Many many words!

Old 10-29-2013, 08:52 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,001,042 times
Paragraphs are your friend.I'm going to toss out a general rule since I did not read any of that mess: Read the words your wrote here and ask yourself if this sounds like the way a real good relationship is supposed to be. If your answer to yourself is no, then that is your answer and you get away from the guy and move on.

Old 10-29-2013, 08:54 AM

3 posts, read 2,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Please create paragraphs and capitalize the beginning of your sentences. I can't read this.
I pressed edit and I fixed it and it wont work

Old 10-29-2013, 09:01 AM

22,292 posts, read 47,230,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Paragraphs are your friend.I'm going to toss out a general rule since I did not read any of that mess: Read the words your wrote here and ask yourself if this sounds like the way a real good relationship is supposed to be. If your answer to yourself is no, then that is your answer and you get away from the guy and move on.
Yeah... that.

I cannot slog through it either....

Old 10-29-2013, 09:04 AM

809 posts, read 1,268,761 times
Cliff's notes based on my 10 second skimming:

Girl caught between two guys Sheldon and Darryl.
Love triangle.
Facebook drama is somehow involved.

Old 10-29-2013, 09:20 AM

1,250 posts, read 2,150,941 times
Big Bang Theory on speed?

Old 10-29-2013, 09:23 AM

250 posts, read 398,345 times
I think what she's saying is this guy Sheldon is an unstable guy, very insecure and has intimacy issues. He doesn't want to let this girl (OP) too close in fear of getting hurt, specifically by this Sancho Darryl.

The girl (OP) wasnt aware of Darryl's MO at first and spoke with him on a platonic level which has got Sheldon convinced Darryl is going to get this girl like he has done in the past.

Am I right?

Old 10-29-2013, 10:41 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,775,387 times
Ask the mods to delete the thread and start a new post with paragraphs breaks and capitalization where needed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships