U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 02:24 PM

255 posts, read 313,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
You have major issues. Ive never even had anything remotely close to that. I think it's a personal underlying problem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
You're a good-looking dude who's been on dates with hundreds and hundreds of women. Your comment is void. That's like my 7 feet tall friend who looks like a 20 year old Aragorn telling me he doesn't understand why I can't score with women who are ''10s'.

Issues? You should hear what the average guys are talking amongst themselves, if you think I have issues. These are established facts in the life of the average man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2013, 02:33 PM

1,186 posts, read 1,077,026 times
Well, if someone repeats it often enough on an internet forum under different handles, it MUST be true!

Old 10-31-2013, 02:36 PM

8,778 posts, read 7,698,666 times
Retail stores. Women love to shop. Want to meet face to face lots of women? Get a job working part time working in a shoe store, shoe dept. of a major retailer where you actually service the customers and help them.

Old 10-31-2013, 02:43 PM

25,976 posts, read 32,984,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
You have major issues. Ive never even had anything remotely close to that. I think it's a personal underlying problem

Totally agree. OP is seriously living a very weird life.

Old 10-31-2013, 02:44 PM

3,795 posts, read 3,861,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
You're a good-looking dude who's been on dates with hundreds and hundreds of women. Your comment is void.
How do you know he's good-looking? Have you seen photos? Even if he is, why is his comment less valid than those from the scores of dudes with zero interpersonal skills who are always posting here?

Quote:
Issues? You should hear what the average guys are talking amongst themselves, if you think I have issues. These are established facts in the life of the average man.
Guys who are unable to get dates are no more "average" than super attractive guys who get hundreds of dates. Those are the two extreme ends of the spectrum. Average falls in the middle.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
How do you know he's good-looking? Have you seen photos? Even if he is, why is his comment less valid than those from the scores of dudes with zero interpersonal skills who are always posting here?

Guys who are unable to get dates are no more "average" than super attractive guys who get hundreds of dates. Those are the two extreme ends of the spectrum. Average falls in the middle.
I've read his posts before I joined this forum. He's gone on hundreds of dates. Unless he's rich, he's not attracting women by having a super personality. That alone doesn't make women sexually aroused.

College, most of the guys, average-looking, most never went on a date. Post-college, average men, most finally meet women but have to wait months for the woman to put up. The women didn't make the men wait, before the met the average men post-college. How do I know? The women's past is revealed.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:04 PM

3,795 posts, read 3,861,420 times
Quote:
I've read his posts before I joined this forum. He's gone on hundreds of dates. Unless he's rich, he's not attracting women by having a super personality. That alone doesn't make women sexually aroused.
I'm an average-looking guy with an average income who has probably been on hundreds of dates. (Just guessing. I've had no reason to keep count.) Maybe he is, too. I'm not saying I'm the norm, but it's certainly not unheard of. It's really just about being someone women want to spend time with, which in my experience has very little to do with looks or income, once you get to a basic level of attractiveness (i.e. they can look at you without being repulsed) and finances (i.e. you can afford to go on dates).

Quote:
College, most of the guys, average-looking, most never went on a date. Post-college, average men, most finally meet women but have to wait months for the woman to put up. The women didn't make the men wait, before the met the average men post-college. How do I know? The women's past is revealed.
Huh? I think your "average" might be more than a little skewed toward well-below-average.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:05 PM

3,552 posts, read 4,364,272 times
Quote:
You're a good-looking dude who's been on dates with hundreds and hundreds of women. Your comment is void. That's like my 7 feet tall friend who looks like a 20 year old Aragorn telling me he doesn't understand why I can't score with women who are ''10s'.

Haha oh please. Ive posted pics before. Yes. Now that ive got in amazing shape the last couple years I'm a bit above average maybe.

I posted pics when I was thinner and out of shape and I was like the poster child for average. My hairline is way back (always has been) I have a big forehead, a nose thats been visibly broken twice, and huge teeth.

I'm average at best. Even when I was out of shape, working construction making 1/3 of what I do now, I still got laid a lot.

I wasnt rarely getting complimented on my looks. Even in high school I was no star but I hooked up with a lot of girls. I was the class clown. I was fun and confident.

Its not all about looks. Sure getting in amazing shape helped a lot, but thats stuff most people can do. I still had lots of dates like I did at 165lbs like I did at 210lbs (tho I have a gf now)

Like I said. When I was 15-22 THIS ugly mug was never what got me laid. I wasnt repulsive but it was my personality.

Ive been shot down a ton but I can still strike up a comfortable conversation and know how to get the ball rolling. That's what does it. One of my best friends is 10x better looking than me and a dr. He is suoer cool but lost some confidence due to some work issues the last year and he can barely get laid to save the life of himself..

No one is saying looks don't matter, but they are far from the end all.

A lot of guys here couldn't get laid if theu looked like brad pitt. I could probably get laid more if I looked like Chris Farley.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
I'm an average-looking guy with an average income who has probably been on hundreds of dates. (Just guessing. I've had no reason to keep count.) Maybe he is, too. You seem to have a misunderstanding of what it takes to get dates.

Huh? I think your "average" might be more than a little skewed toward well-below-average.

Well, to me dating is having sex. Forking out money is not dating. I've had that too. I've gone on dates, payed for it and then the women called their booty call on the phone to pick them up. Someone has to feed women, I guess, but that ain't me. I'm talking about going out with a woman, then sex.

No. I don't mean well-below average. I mean average looking men who fit the bill of what is average and do not get laid because women would rather spend their time with better-looking men, and what I mean by spending time with them I mean banging them.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:09 PM

25,976 posts, read 32,984,687 times
Quote:
Well, to me dating is having sex. Forking out money is not dating. I've had that too. I've gone on dates, payed for it and then the women called their booty call on the phone to pick them up. Someone has to feed women, I guess, but that ain't me. I'm talking about going out with a woman, then sex.

No. I don't mean well-below average. I mean average looking men who fit the bill of what is average and do not get laid because women would rather spend their time with better-looking men, and what I mean by spending time with them I mean banging them.
Ah. Yes...you definitely have issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships